PDA

View Full Version : Me Thinks This Works

canivaro
08-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Like Whoa! I

actually didn't think my Alter Ego would work at all. I was skeptical, now I have faith. Haha. This is my first

post here, I wanted to share my first day experience with these pheromones. I had girls in my college classes who

sat nearby peaking at me quite often, It felt awesome but I was uncomfortable I must say. Even some dude, who'd id

never spoken to. I sat next to him in one of my classes and I noticed some mirroring. Would kinda sit the same way,

same hand movement, like that, I was surprised. I will continue using my Alter Ego, I think this shit does really

work. Haha.

Pancho1188
08-31-2004, 05:53 AM
How'd you know they were

peaking? Did they scream your name? :rofl:

(Peeking, peaking...sorry, cheap shot)

Seriously, though...

Good to hear things are working out for you. Don't feel uncomfortable. Make sure you have nothing in your teeth

or hanging from your nose and then just enjoy being appreciated... :box: Keep us updated!

canivaro
08-31-2004, 03:23 PM
No Pancho, Peaking would be

correct, they would've screamed my name out if they had known it: isntead they went with "I LOVE YOU STRANGER".

Haha.

About feeling uncomfortable is cuz I've been a shy ass all me life. Been trying to change this, and

working to burst out of this shy personalilty.

But, who knows about having something in between my teeth, what

if I rip apart a sexy girl thong with my bare teeth and leave stuff behind my teeth, you think that'd be a major

SEXUAL turn-on? :think:

Today I tried on half of SoE gel, in class there was this chick who sat in

front of me. I was sitting behind her, and I noticed she constantly moved her hair off her shoulders, I'm saying

like every minute or so. Do you think that could be caused my irresistable smell? :wub: . I hope so.

lordcrazyd
08-31-2004, 03:32 PM
did she turn around to look

at your any time?

Lagrimas
08-31-2004, 04:57 PM
Hmmm, when I used the SOE gel

packs a while back in school, and when I would sit next to girls, I would notice them flipping their hair and that

sort of thing, especially this one girl.

However, I was never sure if this was because of my pheremones or

because she always did this sort of thing but I was only noticing now because I had the pheremones on and so was

looking for a reaction everywhere.

I sort of had the idea that she simply did it all the time and I was only

noticing it now because I was paying extra attention to people when I put on the pheremones (so the latter and not

the former of my previous paragraph).

But who knows? I never got to try sitting next to that girl without

pheremones, so I don't know if she simply acted like that all the time or if it was because of the pheremones.

So, my suggestion to you canivaro is this: Go to class *without* pheremones on and sit behind that girl again and

see if she does that thing with her hair again. If you do this, report back what you find because I'm interested.

Although it won't be the end all answer to this question (since there are many factors, she could have been fidgety

one day and not the next, could have been a boring lecture, etc.), it will, at least, give us more information.

canivaro
08-31-2004, 10:28 PM
Lord, she didn't. She did turn

sideways often, maybe she did want to look back but just couldn't do it, shy? Who knows or maybe it was just

me.

Lagrimas, so true what you say. Imma try to do what you say about not wearing mones on Thursday. Imma test

the free love scent sample of Edge tomorrow and sit close by again to this chick. Then wear no mones on Thursday.

Just to see if there is anything different.

I've tried AE alone on Monday. SoE Tuesday. Tomorrow will test Edge

alone. Thursday, natural me. Friday, Soe and AE. Let's just see what happens.

Zeus
08-31-2004, 10:44 PM
What type of Edge are you using?

Hope your tests work. Keep us posted

canivaro
09-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Free Edge gel sample from

Love-Scent, I think it's Sandalwood scent, not sure. I used half of gel pack today and applied throughtout my body.

I covered it with Givenchy cologne. So today during the same class with hair flipping chick, she sits near me. The

class is divided into rows of desks. She sits to the left of me like 3 ft space in between our desks. So let me

tell you that this Edge shit does work.

This chick would cross her legs, then she would open them up. Then she

would cross her legs again. She couldn't keep still for the whole time, I was like "Oh Shit, this Edge shit does

work for reals". She would like glance over a few times and would try to mirror me. But no hair flipping this time.

She was so trying to get my attention but I never let really glanced over to look at her, I tried to keep cool and

indifferent, but deep down i was a horny motha.... But then like few minutes before class ended, she got a phone

call i think, so she got out of room and never returned. I was hoping she would wait outside and tackle me down

rough to the ground as soon as I walked out of of room, Haha :LOL: .

Now in some other class, there was this

dude who I've talked to before and we've gotten along great and all but he was like standoffish today or

something. Perhaps effect of Edge, don't know for sure. Hmm...

Damn.... the tings one comes across in life.

No mones for me this Thursday, i hope i can pull it off with the help of my sexiiinesss alone without the help of

mones. :thumbsup:

Later.