PDA

View Full Version : Od??

David
08-30-2004, 02:40 PM
Hi

I have seen info here

about how the next day, after you shower, then you get hits. I have expereienced this a couple times.

Is

this a sign that I am using too much, in other words OD? I am one of the 25% of guys that can't smell these

things, and have not a clue if I'm over doing it.

As always, thanks for your thoughts and

ideas.

Namaste
David

Pancho1188
08-30-2004, 02:48 PM
How much do you normally

use?

David
08-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Hard to say, really. I mixed up

some concotions from the chemistry set. I tried to guage the concentrations based on the product fact sheet. In

most cases I am less concentrated (as near as I can tell) by 1/2 or 1/4 the comercial products. I figure I can

always spray on more, but if it is too stong to start, the only thing I can do is dilute the batch.

This is

actually what I am trying to figure out. I suspect it may be too strong. I will use some in the morning, befor

work, if I am planning to go someplace straight from work where I want the mones. A couple guys have come into my

cube, and backed out again.

I was wondering if the "hit the next day after washing" is a clue to being too

strong, of if that is just one of those things that happens.

Thanks
Namaste
David

metroman
08-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Hard to say,

really. I mixed up some concotions from the chemistry set. I tried to guage the concentrations based on the

product fact sheet. In most cases I am less concentrated (as near as I can tell) by 1/2 or 1/4 the comercial

products. I figure I can always spray on more, but if it is too stong to start, the only thing I can do is dilute

the batch.

This is actually what I am trying to figure out. I suspect it may be too strong. I will use

some in the morning, befor work, if I am planning to go someplace straight from work where I want the mones. A

couple guys have come into my cube, and backed out again.

I was wondering if the "hit the next day after

washing" is a clue to being too strong, of if that is just one of those things that

happens.

Thanks
Namaste
David

I'm the same way David...I get hits the next day after

taking a shower. I'm just very sensitive to mones & really dont need to apply a lot to get a reaction. I was

really happy when they came out with Perception, at least that product would cut down on buildup issues.

bjf
08-30-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm the same way

David...I get hits the next day after taking a shower. I'm just very sensitive to mones & really dont need to

apply a lot to get a reaction. I was really happy when they came out with Perception, at least that product would

cut down on buildup issues.

Metroman:

How has Perception worked out for you?

Do you

think it really gets rid of your build up issues?

a.k.a.
08-30-2004, 07:41 PM
I was wondering if

the "hit the next day after washing" is a clue to being too strong, of if that is just one of those things that

happens.

I'm pretty sure it's a clue of too much too strong. I only use 3 small dabs of my 1/2

strength mixes. The bit about guys backing away from your cube is an even bigger clue.

metroman
08-31-2004, 04:00 PM
Metroman:

How

has Perception worked out for you?

Do you think it really gets rid of your build up issues?

To

be honest I haven't really had a chance to adequately field test it. I've got the 3 new products & so far I've

been using the Chikara with excellent results. Perception is next on my list, I'll let you know how it works for

me.

bjf
08-31-2004, 05:32 PM
To be honest I

haven't really had a chance to adequately field test it. I've got the 3 new products & so far I've been using

the Chikara with excellent results. Perception is next on my list, I'll let you know how it works for

me.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

David
09-01-2004, 09:31 AM
I'm not (yet) familiar with

perception. What is this deal with avoiding buildup?

Thanks
Namaste
David