PDA

View Full Version : First Hit

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 12:21 PM
Oooh boy!!! OMG!!! Golly! Geez!!!!

That\'s all i can say... images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 09:20 PM
Keep wearing the APC around your lady. It\'ll happen. Also you may want to add about 30% NPA to 70% APC. (Sorry I couldn\'t help it. images/icons/wink.gif )

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 10:37 PM
I wore APC around my woman and didn\'t see any change. Nothing.

But that evening I refreshed and went to a bar. A woman there asked me to steal a poster that was on the wall of the bar. I asked her if I\'d get a hug for getting it and she said yes. So I went to the bar owner and told him this woman was going to give me a passionate kiss if I could get the poster. He said he would help me out and walked over to the woman. He told her she could have the poster in two weeks. Well, needless to say, she gave me two long passionate kisses! She went back to her boyfriend. 15 minutes later she came over and told me she was leaving. I asked for another kiss and got one! Then she asked for a napkin and wrote her number on it and handed it to me!

Let me tell you...this does not happen to me ever! It was so cool!

She called a woman I knew, after she got home that night, and told this woman I was one helluva kisser! *grin

I can\'t wait to call her!

Whitehall
10-26-2001, 10:11 PM
This brings up an interesting phemonenon. People who already know you are not too affected. I\'ve found that current lovers seem confused and perhaps irritated when you start to use \'mones since you no longer smell as they expect. They may even complain! (Maybe the wife suspects?)

New people on first meeting/exposure seem the affected audience and are the ones to target. Someone out there will be able to offer exceptions to long-time lovers not being affected but I\'ve found it true and it has been mentioned elsewhere.