PDA

View Full Version : Newbie expecting Perception today!

psywzrd
08-30-2004, 12:43 PM
I'm expecting my Perception to arrive today and since I am a total newb to mones, I have a few questions (I've

been doing a ton of reading too). I love the cologne I wear every day, so I will not be using the fragrance that

comes with the Perception. I generally apply my cologne to the inside of my wrists and to my neck so I'm wondering

what would be the best place to apply the Perception? I'm assuming I should apply it to my neck and then apply my

cologne over it. Does that sound right? Since it's water-based and I wash my hands so many times during the day,

it doesn't seem to make much sense to apply the Perception to my wrists since it will just get washed right off.

Am I way off here or does that sound about right?

I also ordered some unscented SO. Should I use that the same

way I'm going to use the Perception? Thanks in advance for the help.

Pancho1188
08-30-2004, 01:52 PM
That sounds about

right...neck, hair, behind the ears, chest, etc...

They should make pheromone eyedrops so that you could

get DIHL directly into your eyes... :lol:

Holmes
08-30-2004, 01:57 PM
They should make

pheromone eyedrops so that you could get DIHL directly into your eyes... :lol:

:rofl:

psywzrd
08-30-2004, 01:58 PM
That sounds

about right...neck, hair, behind the ears, chest, etc...

They should make pheromone eyedrops so that you

could get DIHL directly into your eyes... :lol:
But I should definitelyapply it in a place where can I put

my cologne on right over it, correct?

Pancho1188
08-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Not necessarily...I mean

Perception isn't TE...it doesn't have the bad stigma of smelling like feline urine...but if you want a girl to

smell your neck and attribute her arousal to you and your fragrance, I wouldn't be against it.

What place on

your body can you apply -mones that you can't apply cologne? ;) ;)

Sorry, I'm being a smartass today. Forgive

me. Seriously, though, you could just apply the cologne to your neck and wrists as usual and then apply -mones to

your neck, hair, ears, chest, armpits, groin, wherever you want to...search for application points in the forums for

more information on...well...application points. :)

Your intuition is correct, I believe. I don't like wrist

application either...I think it washes or rubs off too easily...just don't count it out if you expect to be running

your fingers through a girl's hair because your wrist will then be inches from her face...

oscar
08-30-2004, 03:53 PM
But I should

definitelyapply it in a place where can I put my cologne on right over it, correct?
psywzrd,

The

alcohol in your cologne can compromise the formula of Perception by reducing it's trandermal absorbtion blocking

properties. (There's GOTTA BE an easier way of saying that!)
Spray on your cologne first, and allow the alcohol

to evaporate. Then spray the Perception pheromone formula over that. The alternative is to apply the cologne and

phero mix to separate application points.

Oscar :)

psywzrd
08-30-2004, 04:28 PM
psywzrd,

The

alcohol in your cologne can compromise the formula of Perception by reducing it's trandermal absorbtion blocking

properties. (There's GOTTA BE an easier way of saying that!)
Spray on your cologne first, and allow the alcohol

to evaporate. Then spray the Perception pheromone formula over that. The alternative is to apply the cologne and

phero mix to separate application points.

Maybe I'll just do one spray of Perception behind

each ear or something to start out and see how it goes. I can always experiment with different application points

in the future I guess.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Maybe

I'll just do one spray of Perception behind each ear or something to start out and see how it goes. I can always

experiment with different application points in the future I guess.
The sprays delivered by Perception

is larger than we anticipated (~.125 mL instead of .100 mL) so be warned that it is hefty! I don't know if behind

the ear is the ideal location for applying Perception.

Bobby

InternationalPlayboy
08-30-2004, 05:21 PM
The sprays delivered by Perception is larger than we anticipated (~.125 mL instead of .100 mL) so be

warned that it is hefty! I don't know if behind the ear is the ideal location for applying

Perception.

Bobby

It can be a bit runny at first. For behind the ear, I think I'd unscrew the

vial from the atomizer and just dab it on. Either that, or spray it someplace else on the body and while it's still

wet, dab from there.

oscar
08-30-2004, 05:36 PM
Maybe I'll just do one spray of Perception behind each ear or something to start out and see how it

goes. I can always experiment with different application points in the future I guess.
psywzrd,

As

Bobby mentioned, the Perception phero atomizer delivers quite a substantial quantity of liquid when fully

primed.
It did occur to me however, that Perception being unique in having the only water-based formula on the

market, might lead us to find even more ways that it can be utilized.
With the current atomizer, I would probably

ONLY consider putting full sprays of Perception on the side of my head if I discovered that my ears were on fire.

You WOULDN'T want to try that with an alcohol-based phero product! ;)

psywzrd
08-30-2004, 06:25 PM
The

sprays delivered by Perception is larger than we anticipated (~.125 mL instead of .100 mL) so be warned that it is

hefty! I don't know if behind the ear is the ideal location for applying Perception.

Bobby
I'll cut

it back to just one spray then but where do you recommend I apply it? (keeping in mind that I put my regular cologne

on my wrists and neck). Should I just spray it in my hand and put a little behind each ear and maybe the rest on my

chest or something?