PDA

View Full Version : Will my body wash affect mones?

mitsubachi
08-30-2004, 05:48 AM
Hi,

juz wanna know whether the smell of my body wash could affect the mones which I apply. That is because I use a body

wash which is organic and consists, of ingredients like geranium leaf, mandarin rind and bergamot rind. It smells

nice but the smell will last a while after shower. Just wanna know if the smell would affect the mones, especially a

product like Pheros.

Pancho1188
08-30-2004, 07:50 AM
I consider that

the equivalent of wearing a cover scent, so I'd say "no" to that. Just make sure that the combination of scents is

pleasant. I remember an episode of "Veronica's Closet" where they had two sample fragrances in the magazines that,

when combined, smelled like cured meat. I guess that's okay, if that's what you're going for...

George: Is

that pastrami?

Vivian: Yes it is. I find the pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats.

Hungry?

George: Very.

[They kiss and fall down to the floor.]

DrSmellThis
08-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Funny scene! I love Seinfeld.

Oops, I just realized that's not Seinfeld...:o

Good question. It's just like any other scent -- you just have

to see if you think it blends. Sandlewood soap is more neutral, and therefore recommended by perfumers, whereas your

soap is more complicated. I'd rinse well. It may well be just fine.

Pancho1188
08-30-2004, 12:34 PM
That's Seinfeld. Sorry to

confuse. Those are two separate references. The former was a VC reference to the strange smells that arose from

magazines when the fragrances blended together in the air. The second part is, in fact, a Seinfeld reference.

DST's right, though. It's just a scent. Make sure they mix well. Otherwise, the scent will have no effect on

the pheromones whatsoever. In other words, they will produce the same reactions in women.

Remember, however,

that pheromone-covered repulsive smells will still deter potential hits...same with talking to your food ("You're

delicious, Mr. Potato!") and football-sized goiters (another Seinfeld reference)...

mitsubachi
08-31-2004, 02:14 AM
DST's

right, though. It's just a scent. Make sure they mix well. Otherwise, the scent will have no effect on the

pheromones whatsoever. In other words, they will produce the same reactions in women.

Remember, however, that

pheromone-covered repulsive smells will still deter potential hits...same with talking to your food ("You're

delicious, Mr. Potato!") and football-sized goiters (another Seinfeld reference)...
Ok thanks. So could I

conclude that the pheromones which I apply would always have the same effect irregardless of the scent. However, the

scent is the thing that would either attract or deter the girl. So, if a girl gets attracted to you via the mones, a

good smell would give you a good chance to get to know her, whereas a bad smell would most likely deter her from

wanting to know you even when attracted by the mones. Is that correct?

Pancho1188
08-31-2004, 05:36 AM
Yes. -mones enhance looks.

Funk trumps -mones.

mitsubachi
08-31-2004, 05:42 AM
:lol: Haha...funny way to put

it. Thanks pancho!

mitsubachi
08-31-2004, 05:48 AM
And thanks for your reply

DST!