PDA

View Full Version : Oxcyton

Duckman
08-28-2004, 07:45 AM
Has anyone experimented with

Oxcyton(I may be murdering the spelling)?Is it legal to puchase this pheromone/ hormone. I understand that this is

Love potion #9 for pigs. Dont laugh...from my limited knowledge pigs and humans have similiar Physical

properties.....thoughts...

bjf
08-28-2004, 08:12 AM
oxytocin. There haven't been people

playing with it as far as I can see, but its been brought up a number of other times on the forum. I don't know

what the labs have done in terms of messing around with it, surely they must have considered it.

It is

doubtful that just wearing the hormone would do anything, but perhaps there is a substance that could work through

the olfactory to cause a rise in that hormone level - or maybe not. If there is, the challenge of finding what does

it must be significantly difficult.

How do they use it with Pigs? Maybe this will give us forum members some

clues. You are right, we aren't that different from pigs.

Whitehall
08-28-2004, 01:10 PM
I've looked into trying

oxytocin but it ain't easy to find. There is an oral form available but it is rare and only used by midwives and

OB/GYNs. It also can have some fatal side effects, at least during childbirth, where it is used. Given the

difficulty and risks, I've given up.

Vasopressin is readily available but it too has some risks of fluid

imbalance.

Personally, I've found both to be a dead end.

ToxDoc
08-28-2004, 05:06 PM
It’s funny, I just happened to

work on oxytocin in my lab two weeks ago.

Oxytocin is clinically used to induce labour and lactation, or as

an anti-haemorrhagic. It is given by intravenous or intramuscular injection in labour and lactation induction, and

as an intranasal spray when used as an anti-haemorrhagic. Administration of oxytocin also increases testosterone

production.

Vasopressin (ADH), as Whitehall correctly pointed out, can affect fluid balance. As a matter of

fact, its primary therapeutic applications are in the treatment of diabetes insipidus and bleeding

disorders.

Both, when misused, can cause severe adverse reactions. IMO, if it is the extra testosterone you

are after, why not just use PCC? Not only it is easier to use than oxytocin, the risk of developing ADRs should also

be lower.

bjf
08-29-2004, 04:27 AM
Here's a something I found when I

was considering trying to get my hands on

some:

http://www.phoenixpeptide.com/products/AllOxytocin.html

The metabolite was

intriguing.