PDA

View Full Version : WoooHOooo! I just got my Perception and Chickara!

dalesalsa82
08-27-2004, 02:21 PM
Waz up guys! I just got my Perception and Chickara and an I can't wait to test them out.

I'm going to hang out with my friend and roll to a car-hangout place where everyone with cars goes to hang out and

there should be some fine girls there. Also go down to this pizza/italian restaurant that is also full of

ridiculously fine girls. I think that restaurant owner does it on purpose man. jeje and it works...I keep going

but the pizza sux. lol.

Hey but anyway guys. I have some questions from those that have used them for a

while.

First of all.. I didn't know that the bottle of chickara was going to be so small. I kind of

expected it to be bigger. 1)How long is it going to last if I wear it everyday? Just an estimate if

possible.

2) Does perception just have the 3 pheros that it lists on the paper that came with it, or does it

have more *secret* mones like NPA?
I'm asking because I kind of like high none products since I've only used

NPA, APC and TE before. 2) Would I have to spike perception with NPA to give it the more sexual oomph I'm used

to?
Thank you guys, see ya later
Dale-salsa

cuddlebear
08-27-2004, 02:55 PM
Perception has the 3

well-known mones in it, no secret phero ingredients ... Since the ratio is Nol-None-Rone 2:1:1, there is more than

enough None in it for me, but if you like more None, you could always put a dab of one of the high None products on

at the same time. I wouldn't put it on in the same place, though, because I don't like to mess with the

time-release properties of Perception. I wouldn't recommend "spiking" the Perception for that reason.

dalesalsa82
08-31-2004, 07:58 PM
Waz up people:
I think I

should post my experiences with the Chikara and Perception.
I got my perception and chickara on friday and then

went to pick up this hottie that my friend has been talking to. But before we picked her up I had sprayed about two

sprays of perception (one spread on wrists, other one on chest)

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-01-2004, 05:39 AM
So what happened

when you applied both Chikara and Perception? I think your post was truncated...

Bobby

BDC_Concepts
09-01-2004, 02:30 PM
LOL, why would you say that

Bobby? Maybe he just wanted to post info about how much he sprayed :D.... hmm even perhaps a create your own ending

type of story?? LOL J/K. Just giving you a hard time!

slick
09-01-2004, 02:48 PM
i think he got so excited , he

forgot to type the rest of the story, lol or he was highly intoxicated :blink:

Pancho1188
09-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Waz up

people:
I think I should post my experiences with the Chikara and Perception.
I got my perception and chickara on

friday and then went to pick up this hottie that my friend has been talking to. But before we picked her up I had

sprayed about two sprays of perception (one spread on wrists, other one on chest)
I found the rest of his

...as soon as she got in the car, she asked to go to my place. We made sweet, sweet

love for hours...and as soon as I got a chance, I went to post what happened. Fortunately for me and unfortunately

for you, she was ready to go again, so I had to cut the posting short for a later time. Anyway, I'm sorry for the

delay.

Just kidding! Sorry if I fooled anyone...

I think he's pulling a yada-yada...

"So I ran

into my ex-boyfriend the other day, and yada, yada, yada...I'm really tired today."

dalesalsa82
09-07-2004, 02:09 PM
I was going to finish the story but the library at the university closed early because

of Hurricane frances down here at Florida. Then the damn hurricane slowed down to a crawl, and cost us the whole

weekend and monday. Okay anyway here we go.

PERCEPTION DAY:
I first tried out Perception. I sprayed 2

sprays of the pheromones divided between my wrists, neck and chest. I sprayed one in one wrist and the other on my

chest and then spread some to my neck.

Well then me and my friend went to pick up this girl that he has

been talking to. She is a hottie age 18, russian parents, raised in U.S. So any way I noticed the Perception made

me feel good. But not badass like I'm used to being...( I give that completely to the Nol in the formula) because

I am also used to using just NPA and other HIGH NONE products.

Okay then at the car show it turned out to be

really good. Alot of awesome modified cars came out. Alot of guys challenging other guys. Beautiful place for

some NONE right jeje. I think if I would have had just straight NONE that would have added fuel to the fire in some

situations and also slightly intimidate other guys in other situations.

So anyway as soon as we got there

the girl would keep trying to get into my personal space and I noticed alot of respect from other guys. One guy

that I had met only once before came over to us and was like:" Waz up man remember me, I'm Jay the guy with the VW

on 19's, and so and so and from that car-shop." And he was real cool with us and even offered to hook me up with

the discount price on the best racing rims available because he is sponsored by a company.

Then I started

looking at the a video that was playing on a DVD player inside one of the cars. Then this group of like 4 guys came

over to look at the car and the video. They had never heard of the video before so then I decided to explain to

them what it was about. The video was about illegal car race from N.Y city to L.A. But as was explaing the car to

them they looked at me like they were getting basketball tips from Micheal Jordan. I was telling them how awesome

and bad ass the video is and I was getting nothing but respect and there undivided attention.

I also was

getting the girls respect really crazy. I decided to leave my car and go walking among all the other cars, and I

started to walk away and then I turned around to her and told her "Come on." While doing the come here motion with

my hand. She came right over and I could tell she was liking my taking-charge. Once she reached me I told her:

Let's go see the other cars, so I can teach you a couple things."
So then we took we went around seeing the

other cars and I taught her about the cars and the ones that should be respected and made fun of the the weak and

stupid cars jeje.
So then I we went to buy something to drink at a gas station. I got a gatorade and she got a

slim-jim.
When we got into the car she started eating the slim-jim and my friend said how he doesn't really

like those, and then I said:"What can we say?...She likes her meat hot and spicy." jeje that was funny. Me and my

friend just let out a small laugh but she looked at us with that "You guys are so bad" look. Ahh...I love it when I

crack my self up.
Then after that we did more driving and then we dropped her off and she gave both of us a

damn good kiss in the cheek and invited us to go to Disney world later on November with her and some

friends.

So I was a very good night.

CHICKARA DAY:
Then the next day we went to the mall (the 3 of

us again). but this time I used Chickara and she flirted alot we both of us and was visible sexually frustrated on

the drive. jeje. I did nothing but help my friend increase her attraction for him. We all went to the mall to help

her pick out a dress for dads birthday party. This was pretty damn fun. Having a hottie model for us a different

dress every few minutes was a beautiful thing.

OHH... and then we went into a store where apparently they do

nothing but hire FINE WOMEN.
And I followed the girl to the changing room area and I pass by this 20-something

yr old latin hottie. She then proceeded to follow me to the changing room area. And then anouther woman joined us

back there. At one point we had 3 women talking to us or just "stopping by".
I really like chikara. I felt

alot of sexual tension and electricity between the girl and me. Also I talked with the girl at the store and she

couldn't help but smile. The more she talked and I looked into her a eyes the more she smiled.

THE CHICKARA

SCENT:
The Chickara scent is increadible. It awesome and perfect for work or even evenings. But I do prefer the

PERCEPTION SCENT for evenings. Its alot more formal and masculine scent. While chickara is very fresh and

masculine.

I also noticed that the chickara scent really does disappear after like 2hrs or less. Is this

normal? This made me reapply like every 1.5hrs and I ended up putting on like a total of six sprays and looking

back maybe that is why she was so frustrated. jeje

Well that is all, it was a long weekend and I may post

more once I remember if you guys like.
Later

sonicbum
09-07-2004, 03:57 PM
...keeping us in suspense are

we????........its werking....

sonicbum
09-07-2004, 04:07 PM
cool story, thanks for the good

details, it made it alot easier to follow than some other experiences ive read.

dalesalsa82
09-07-2004, 04:20 PM
your welcome bro...
I

tried to explain all aspects of it. But I was thinking that I made it too long but it was like 4 days of use

concentrated into a few paragraphs.

OH and also I never mixed the the perception or chickara. one day

Perception the other Chickara with good showers in between.
Later

sonicbum
09-07-2004, 04:33 PM
if you could only have one or

the other, which one would you choose??

dalesalsa82
09-07-2004, 04:40 PM
SonicBum:
I think I would

choose the chickara. It really spreads out into the area and I love the scent. But I need to experiment with the

perception a little bit more. Also the Chikara scent on my bottle is not lasting too long, but Bruce said that that

was a bad batch of bottles. So he will give us a 50% discount on the new ones.

OH and other experieces

with chikara and Perception is that girls keep asking me for advice and "help" on the computer labs. Oh how do I

register for classes, how this where this, could you come over here and show it to me on the computer? and all of

that. I really have to find an empty spot if I want to answer and finish my posts. jaja
later

sonicbum
09-07-2004, 06:13 PM
will he give all of us a 50%

discount, or just the people that that ordered the shiity batch??

ManBeast
09-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Just the people that ordered

the "shitty" batch.

MB

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-08-2004, 06:21 AM
Just the

people that ordered the "shitty" batch.

MB
I wouldn't call it *shitty* just because the scent

doesn't last long! :rasp:

:blink:

But I know what u mean...

ManBeast
09-08-2004, 06:22 AM
I'm not the one who called it

that first, I was just putting it in the original posters terms... I myself have one from that batch and have had

pretty decent results with it.

MB

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-08-2004, 06:26 AM
I'm not

the one who called it that first, I was just putting it in the original posters terms...
yeah... I

noticed! :thumbsup:

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 08:12 AM
the "new batch" is the one

being sold now right??

Bruce
09-08-2004, 08:36 AM
I'll give a 50% discount coupon to

anyone who has any Chikara bottle *other than* the most recent batch, which is easy to distinguish from all others

because of the spray head and cap. Actually, it is hard to say who got "shitty" (weak) and who got full strength,

but just to keep it simple, I'll give a discount to anyone with a NOT-most-recent batch bottle. "Which do I have?"

you ask?
NOT new= bright shiny chrome cap w/ white spray head
new=slightly glossy nickel/silver cap w/

matching spray head

Bruce

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 08:41 AM
ok, thx bruce, that was a VERY

quick reply too

sikdogg
09-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Very cool Bruce... I have one of

the "Not New" bottles and although the scent starts to fade away after a few hours, i really like Chikara alot and

use it all the time. I've only had it for a couple of months and i've already used up half the bottle. It's

almost time to order a new one.

I also have perception but haven't really used it as much. I mostly use Chikara

for everyday (daytime) wear and Perception when going out at night. I like Perception's scent alot but since it

comes in two parts, i usually just use Aqua Di Gio as my cover scent. I usually get alot of comments that i smell

really good, don't know if that's from the Aqua Di Gio or from Perception but either way the combo is working for

me.