PDA

View Full Version : One more night...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 11:37 PM
Yes, one more night, another payday, and I can finally make some investments. So far, I\'m leaning on The Dynamic Duo (I presume I may specify the Sandalwood Variant upon ordering)

Anyway, once the stuff is in my hands, I hope to be able to contribute some interesting reports. I attend school full time, and I have one gigantic class; the seats are close, in a lecture hall setting.

At work, I am around lots of older fems, but now and then a few college interns images/icons/laugh.gif

Perhaps I might even earn more pay and/or benefits when I graduate, when details of my promotion @ work are discussed images/icons/cool.gif

So far, that\'s the plan. For the regulars, is there anything else I might consider? I\'d prefer to keep it under $100 (not including shipping)... I guess the only thing to consider is that I make use of Drakkar Noir from time to time... Might that help or hurt if used in tandem. Hmm. images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
10-25-2001, 04:52 PM
GG,

If all the Phero stuff I own suddenly disappeared, and I had $100 to buy more, the ONE thing I would definitely get would be NPA. It\'s strong, nearly as powerful as PI, but is alcohol based making it mixable with my colognes, even ENHANCING the fragrances in most instances. It can also be applied alone, like PI. Okay, $30 down, $70 to go.

The next choice is tougher. I\'d want something with some Androstenol.
AE has THREE pheros, A-None, A-Nol, A-Rone. It has a subtle, clean, non-stinky scent,(some opinions on this differ), and can be applied on it\'s own or in combo with another fragrance. But I wouldn\'t actually mix it with another scented product.

AFA has A-None and A-Nol in nearly equal proportion. It\'s virtually scentless, and is made to be added to a cologne. It\'s also used alone by some.
AE and AFA each cost @ $50. So if I COULD narrow it down to ONE of them, it would be $80 down, $20 to go. You could stop right here.

There\'s stuff I\'ve bought for $20, but I probably wouldn\'t buy them again. Haven\'t tried the IR Colognes or the Super Primal Oils, so maybe they could keep you within the budget. OR, save up another $30 and get NPA, AE, and AFA. It would be money well spent!

Good Luck,
Oscar
images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 07:38 PM
Thank you, Wilde Oscar, for the timely input. I\'m taking what you say into consideration.
Hurry up, direct deposit!! images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

**Edit: I bit the bullet and forked over the $130 images/icons/shocked.gif but I now join the rest of those eagerly awaiting their orders. images/icons/smile.gif

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: GuinessGuru ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 09:02 PM
Guiness, you know what I\'m going to sugguest already, but I must agree NPA alone is a must have. I think it\'s the secret to the NPA APC mix. Can\'t go wrong here. Now check out NPA/SPMO if NPA/APC doesn\'t do it. Also try ODing on APC and SPMO together or APC alone. I\'d get the NPA/APC or NPA/SPMO mix (mail your order in and get that discount or use the credit card if you just need it now). I think this should do it for you. images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
10-26-2001, 09:41 AM
GG and Jambat,

I really like the smell of the APC/NPA mix. It\'s great! But unfortunately, APC\'s scent fades quickly compared to the aroma of the NPA. Other colognes I\'ve tried FAR outlast APC when combined with NPA. Drakkar Noir may do so as well.

If you\'re working within a budget, and already have a good cologne, APC wouldn\'t be a good choice. Let\'s face it, APC\'s scent is WONDERFUL, but in terms of dollars per milligram of Pheros, (bang for the buck), APC sucks radioactive moosecock. images/icons/shocked.gif

oscar
10-27-2001, 07:25 AM
Sorry,

That DARNED Turet\'s Syndrome!! What I MEANT to say was,\".......in terms of dollars per milligram of Pheros, (bang for the buck), APC leaves something to be desired.\" images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 12:19 PM
SO maybe to get more bang for the buck APC needs to be given a little bit more power or we could use those kits bruce is bringing in to boost the mix.

oscar
10-27-2001, 11:46 PM
DD,

APC needs to be given MUCH, MUCH more than \"a LITTLE bit more power\"!
On my shelf, it sits with the E-Oils.(Not QUITE so bad as \"sleeps with the fishes\"). I categorize it as a fragrance. Granted, it is among the best scents.

With the right additives it COULD rival AE. The scents last about the same amount of time.
Bring on the kits!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 11:45 PM
Yes great idea bring on the kits yipee he he.
If we could mix and match that would be great and give the forum lots of new cannon fodder regarding discussion etc.

And my advice to everyone out there is that females regardless of all else only because of genetics listen to the alpha male. All their behaviour is geared towards being this way, so if your fed up with being ignored by women then this is the way to get noticed stop sitting around feeling sorry for yourself get out there and start making them take notice by getting the thing that signals to them that you are the strongest male around the pheromones, females care not my friends for all they want is to play stupid mind games in order to procreate, most human behaviour is this way orientated ignore all those quacks and shrinks that say that you can motivate yourself etc etc, it is all about sex freud had the right idea but he didnt have the medium by which everything kicked over, he needed info on pheros.
As well other males you come into contact with will do everything in their power to make you perform sexual mating behaviour at all times, it is the human madness which leads to all violence in this world forget world peace this is also the stuff in search of becoming the strongest male possible and mating with women we do all sorts of weird shit to get there. ANd our brains ignore anyone pointing this out because we feel the need to keep doing it, (why depression will become the biggest medical problem worldwide by 2020 according to the UN) And these same peoples have correct timing ever wondered why when you want something to happen or at an important moment anything gets in the road regarding external events, well you have your answer to maintain the sexual hirachy the media play on this as well in their relentless push to promote perfect people in shows and advertising it is to maintain the social heiracy of the human race with the best reproducers at the top and boy do they ram that fact down our throats.

This is just some food for thought for people out there, push it off as irrevelant or madness but discuss it if you want to as well. DD images/icons/smile.gif