PDA

View Full Version : p10

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:03 PM
Well, I went out to an all night barbeque on June 2nd - met with a bunch of folks from a chat room! (cougardate.com) 42 of us - good food, great music etc. anyhow I was wearing p10 sprayed on my shirt - so later on in the evening after everyone calmed down a bit (read: more drinks) one of the gals came by where I was standing and she just up and kissed me right there - well it was on my cheek, but ???? so a little later on she says \"come on out to the parking lot with me\" !!! wahoooo! ok, now I should explain, I was a designated driver that night, so I didn\'t have anything to drink - so back to our story....
we go out to the parking lot arm in arm - and I\'m totally weak kneed by now, she is a very exciting, earthy/love life kinda gal (we are both in our 40\'s) and she keeps staring at me, says something about you that.... anyway, I was SOOO tempted to \"move in\" but I knew that her boyfriend was still inside - and I was thinkin that I didn\'t want to disrespect her relationship with him by sneakin out with his gal - god I wanted to!!! trouble with being sober, you have a conciience... so we talked for a long while, she kept staring at me!! (p10 at work!) so ?/ perhaps something for the future? I found out later that her guy was inside necking with a married gal while we were out in the parking lot! darn shoulda gone for it! heheheh I guess my point is that she seemed totally \"in the headlights\" (this does not happen to me!) and I think it is the p10.....
another bbq to happen in august, I will update then...
film at 11....

HAHAHHA

Mac

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:04 PM
Hey Mac,
Its great to hear from you again - I was feeling like the only canadian on here .
Wow its great to hear a P10 story. Funny to think that with the most potent pheromone product in Bruce\'s supermarket we haven\'t heard much about it.
Have you had any other success stories with it?

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
I bet you don\'t hear much about it because ppl experiment with the lesser expensive products first and get their combos right. So there is no point in shelling out the cashola for P10.

V.

(Edited by VerminX at 8:15 pm on June 15, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
What is P10?

**DONOTDELETE**
P10 = Perfect 10. A phero product found in the members forum ....

**DONOTDELETE**
OOPS......found in the forum club

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:05 PM
The forum club? Is this like an *Elite* club for just the pros or can any ol\' memeber get in?

**DONOTDELETE**
Well actually anyone who goes there I think...Bruce? And Bruce suggests that if you are going to try P10, you should start with something other. As P10 is strong and some if not acquainted with pheros, may get discouraged. I would suggest trying something else like, PI, the Edge, Andro 4.2, Attraction etc. B\'Finger - you can a product with approx. the same concentration of pheros but in smaller quantities. I would suggest trying another one or two products before blowing your proverbial load on a $120.00 product.

**DONOTDELETE**
I see that P10 is a kit. Which pheromone product comes with it?