PDA

View Full Version : OK. I just got PF and APC

Vee56
08-25-2004, 07:15 PM
I made the

order before reading the forums. I get it that I should experiment with the ones I already have, but these two

appear to be very fragrant. As a matter of fact the smells are still in my nose after sniffing them about 1.5 hours

ago. Should I balance them with a non-scented (stinky) one?

Vee56
08-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Darn......no love from the

experts?

Friendly1
08-25-2004, 08:32 PM
APC smells just fine. I don't

know about PF. I occasionally use APC as a cover scent. I believe a lot of the other guys have suggested that as

well.

Bruce
08-25-2004, 11:15 PM
V,
I used APC regularly for

years, but as you guessed, always with a potent unscented product like NPA. Very few folks are going to be happy

with APC alone, but it does happen. PF is probably much more likely to work on its own, but that too is often used

as a cover for unscented products.

Bruce

BaseB3383
08-26-2004, 12:14 AM
PF has a really unique scent,

one that I could never handle on its own. Both APC and PF need no cover up scent though. APC and PF are two of the

weaker products available as far as pheromone content goes, so don't expect too many results, except for the fact

that the APC fragrance is great and women may comment on that. However, if either of those are paired with a strong

product like NPA, TE, PI/m, etc. you'll have a great base fragrance to work with. I don't know if I would mix PF

and APC together. If you are really interested in combinations, look in the FAQ for Jambat's mixes.

Vee56
08-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Thanks. I wish I would have read

the forums before ordering. I ordered TE so I will have a base to go with the APC and PF. Thanks for input.

SyraBrian
08-30-2004, 09:24 AM
Use Pheromol Factor with any of

the Lacroy products (The Edge, NPA). PF is heavy on androstenol and works well with products heavy on -none.

DrSmellThis
08-30-2004, 11:53 AM
I've been using PF every day

with Lacroy, Chikara, and various Pheros type things I experiment with on a day to day basis (every day I

make myself something different to wear). I'd appreciate knowing how it works for you. I think it's good, but I'm

not confident I know the best way to use it. The scent is not my favorite.