PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Jambat!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 05:45 PM
For those who tried NPA/APC, don\'t you think it smells kind of bad images/icons/frown.gif . I been wearing it for almost a week now. Today, I asked this girl at work, I sprayed one on my business card, and gave it to her. Her reaction was, \"OMG, what the hell is that smell!!!!\"
Should I mix it with some cologne?
Help, Please!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 07:25 PM
Hello!

APC/NPA is supposed to smell good! People in this forum actually buy APC just for the smell and not for the pheros at all. When the girl said that, did she say it smells bad or it was a reaction of someone who suddenly feels something deep like magic?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 08:38 PM
How much NPA did you put in there? The mix is 70% APC and 30% NPA. If you used 70% NPA there\'s your problem. I can\'t imagine this smelling bad. Soapy I\'ve heard people call it, even medicinal, but no one\'s sever complained about the smell. Remix it. 70% 30% and shake well then apply.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 04:00 PM
I use 70% APC 30% NPA, I use baby medicine synringe to measure them, so there shouldn\'t be any mixing measurement errors.
The girl\'s reaction was like \"Why are you wearing it?\"
Helpppp!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 06:11 PM
DUDE! It\'s not probably the combo\'s fault. I think there\'s just something wrong with that girl\'s nose. Cuz usually girls just hug me when i wear that combo. Ask jambat what he gets with this. Try it again with some other girls! I\'m sure u\'ll get a positive reaction next time.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 09:12 PM
Red\'s right. The APC/NPA combo had this chick in the copy shop virtually swooning (talking about great service). But if she held this to her nose it probably can over power a person. My advice is keep wearing it and make sure you put some in the hair (especially if you\'re a short guy like me) and on neck. I\'ve heard the back of the hands are good too. Don\'t OD don\'t UD and when it works remember what you did. Also I\'m posting a post on what to try if this mix doesn\'t work.

oscar
10-26-2001, 05:00 AM
Hopeful,

Unless you bought your APC from some bootleg outfit, I can only think of one reason why your APC/NPA mix might smell bad. The problem with using the Jambat mix in a spray could be the natural separating of the ingredients. Shake well before using.

One problem with spray application of mixes is that no amount of shaking is going to effectively mix the liquid that\'s already in the tube going to the sprayer.

Try this-Make sure sprayer tube is full of product. Remove sprayer assembly from bottle. Spray once. Is the tube empty? Spray again to make sure. The number of sprays it takes to completely empty the tube is the number of \"suspect\" sprays you\'re likely to deliver after any period of sprayer inactivity. This makes a small sprayer with a short tube the best choice for non-homogenous mixes.

I certainly don\'t advise spraying the first one or two shots off into the air. I hate waste! Try putting suspect sprays on your shoes, somewhere they\'re likely to have some effect without assaulting those around you. And by the way, with a little light buffing, the oil in the APC really makes your shoes shine! images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
10-26-2001, 11:42 AM
Let\'s not forget, folks, that certain female individuals do NOT like male pheromones EVER and that others don\'t like them during certain parts of their cycle.

Then again, certain females are repelled only following feminist consciousness raising sessions.

If one particular female doesn\'t respond, the operative word is \"Next!\"

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 07:54 PM
Whitehall makes a good point too. But keep trying the stuff. And hopefully I\'ll be looking into something new tommorrow. I\'ll give you the results of that. (Yes the infamous Jambat III). images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 04:02 AM
YEah everyone keep testing jambat 1 2 and 3 and see the differences between the different combos as well, lets get a group conscenous on which one works best and possibly add alter ego to some of it as well to see if that works as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 10:23 PM
I still consider JB #1 to be the best though. It seem to get hits better than the rest but I\'m willing to bet for those who #1 doesn\'t work on #2 or #3 will.