PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Arrived! Super fast!

phinmone
08-24-2004, 03:18 AM
Thank you

Bruce,

my first bottle of Chikara just arrived this morning. Super fast delivery, 4 days from USA to me in

Finland! Great!

I am heading to a boat trip tomorrow and I can't wait to try Chikara and unscented SOE!

I'll let you know what the results are!

I am still considering buying either RM, SOE or PERCEPTION, but I

have to experiment with Chikara first what results there will be. SOE for social hits (+ hits from younger women),

RM for pure respect and PERCEPTION for sexual hits. tough desicion, they all seem nice from what I've read! I have

already had very positive reaction from soe gel... why don't they have these small samples about all the products?

The scent of Chikara is ok. It seems to fade away pretty much in a hour or two. But the mones stay there,

right? So my questions is: Can I spray my fav fragarance when using Chikara?

Thanx!

I'll be

back!
phinmone

Bruce
08-24-2004, 07:37 AM
You are very welcome. Was that 4

days by post?!?

I wouldn't mix your cologne in. I would just use however much Chikara it takes to get a

good amount of cologne smell going. If the SOE is unscented, you could try a little of that too.

Good

luck,
Bruce

phinmone
08-24-2004, 08:42 AM
Yes! it was shipped on the 19th

and I got it today morning, the 24th, but we have to minus the weekend in between :). it was the cheapest (US$10)

delivery I found :)

Bruce, this is what I really call good service, GREAT! And I have to say I am very very

pleased with the whole community here, too.

Thanx!