PDA

View Full Version : has anyone tried beta-androstenol?

Tiger4
08-23-2004, 11:43 AM
This

product doesn't have a label on it and I take it that it's not that popular. I'm wondering if anyone here tried

it or do I have to buy it and test it myself?

Mtnjim
08-23-2004, 12:10 PM
A Search found

this! (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8643&highlight=beta+nol)

BassMan
08-23-2004, 01:22 PM
This product

doesn't have a label on it and I take it that it's not that popular. I'm wondering if anyone here tried it or do

I have to buy it and test it myself?I have some. It didn't do anything particularly entertaining alone, but

I didn't play with it extensively.

IIRC, a couple of folks found that it alleviated some of a-nol's obsessive

chattiness while leaving the friendliness when used in combination.

surfs_up
08-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Beta-Nol is a potent social pheromone. My experience with both crowd setting and in one on one

situations, is that Alpha-Nol is more "feely" and romantic, where beta-nol gives you an intense urge to communicate.

I released an decent waft of it in a crowded room during a training seminar and within minutes the entire room was

furiously babbling with real social intensity. I have also mixed up beta-nol with other mones, such as a heavy

charge of androstenone and had women spontaneously telling me all about their lives, their Christmas plans... can

make for some grand sexual contact too because it adds a rich communicative layer to the experience. With beta you

don't get the falling in love-romantic pulsation, its a lot closer to being good friends with someone...a GREAT

icebreaker pheromone...

Now... howzabout the new pheromones from Molcan ? Alpha and Beta Epiandrosterone....

would CRAVE a bottle of each in pure form...

BassMan
08-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Beta-Nol is a

potent social pheromone... With beta you don't get the falling in love-romantic pulsation, its a lot closer to

being good friends with someone...a GREAT icebreaker pheromone...

Now... howzabout the new pheromones from

Molcan ? Alpha and Beta Epiandrosterone.... would CRAVE a bottle of each in pure form...
Ah. _That's_ the

story I couldn't remember. Do you wear the stuff, too? Do you wear it alone or in combo?

-Bass

bjf
08-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Now...

howzabout the new pheromones from Molcan ? Alpha and Beta Epiandrosterone.... would CRAVE a bottle of each in pure

form...

You can just contact Molcan or try here:

http://www.labdepotinc.com/chemical_details~pid~E3275.aspx

surfs_up
08-23-2004, 03:26 PM
I normally

mix up my own from combinations of fragrances (favorites are LM Villerosi, Creed, plus essential oils), sometimes I

put on a pure shot of pheros, sometimes mix with fragrances.... my sex life might be considered by some to be

exotic, although by my own estimation not at all crude, maybe even more evolved in its way than socially approved

connections.... that said, when it's hot, it's very hot... proper phero blasting is the order of the day, so I

will mix up a standard dose, one cubic centimeter of phero concentrate, mixed to my specs before I go out depending

on how the ball should spin.... by "civilian" standards it's enough to knock your head off... you can move into

really deep sex, psychic mind melds, waaaay out there mind places. I'm leaning towards Androstenone plus

Beta-Androstenol about 3:1 to do this best... this isn't a meet and greet formula, this is a get down greasy mix.

For sociality a tiny dab of the right mix can do wonders... here I've found lower Androstenone, Alpha + Beta Nol,

prefer a tilt to the Beta, and that sneaky one, Androstadienone adds a good social punch to it.... carefully mixed

with one of Creed's better scents (avoid Erfola, smells oily) like Tabarome... invest in a great fragrance, women

are intensely curious about fine aromas, it's in their genes to investigate, therefore when they detect one that's

obviously a cut above the mass market swill they'll come close and take a biiiig whif.... what IS that you're

wearing ? Meanwhile you've given them a massive dose of 'mones...

bjf
08-23-2004, 04:04 PM
<<invest in a great fragrance, women

are intensely curious about fine aromas, it's in their genes to investigate, therefore when they detect one that's

obviously a cut above the mass market swill they'll come close and take a biiiig whif.... what IS that you're

wearing ? >>

You mean like Axe? :)

I heard Beta-Nol increases intimacy.

Mtnjim
08-23-2004, 04:25 PM
<<invest in a great

fragrance, women are intensely curious about fine aromas, it's in their genes to investigate, therefore when they

detect one that's obviously a cut above the mass market swill they'll come close and take a biiiig whif.... what

IS that you're wearing ? >>

You mean like Axe? :)

I heard Beta-Nol increases

intimacy.

Nah, more along the lines of Stetsen or Old Spice! :rofl:

Holmes
08-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Nah, more along the

lines of Stetsen or Old Spice! :rofl:

Or Brut...by Faberge.

Holmes
08-23-2004, 08:13 PM
I normally mix up

my own from combinations of fragrances (favorites are LM Villerosi, Creed, plus essential oils), sometimes I put on

a pure shot of pheros, sometimes mix with fragrances.... my sex life might be considered by some to be exotic,

although by my own estimation not at all crude, maybe even more evolved in its way than socially approved

connections.... that said, when it's hot, it's very hot... proper phero blasting is the order of the day, so I

will mix up a standard dose, one cubic centimeter of phero concentrate, mixed to my specs before I go out depending

on how the ball should spin.... by "civilian" standards it's enough to knock your head off... you can move into

really deep sex, psychic mind melds, waaaay out there mind places. I'm leaning towards Androstenone plus

Beta-Androstenol about 3:1 to do this best... this isn't a meet and greet formula, this is a get down greasy mix.

For sociality a tiny dab of the right mix can do wonders... here I've found lower Androstenone, Alpha + Beta Nol,

prefer a tilt to the Beta, and that sneaky one, Androstadienone adds a good social punch to it.... carefully mixed

with one of Creed's better scents (avoid Erfola, smells oily) like Tabarome... invest in a great fragrance,

women are intensely curious about fine aromas, it's in their genes to investigate, therefore when they detect one

that's obviously a cut above the mass market swill they'll come close and take a biiiig whif.... what IS that

you're wearing ? Meanwhile you've given them a massive dose of 'mones...

Just ordered a

sample.

Got some Kenzo Air, too. (Nice.)

DrSmellThis
08-23-2004, 09:05 PM
I've tried it. In tiny doses

within a mix of things it definitely helps socially. But it is minor pheromone, so I'd get other things first.

surfs_up
08-24-2004, 10:08 AM
In some

circumstances bet-nol IS minor, in other circumstances it can be very, very powerful.... much more so than I had

anticipated ! My feeling about the mones is that they were evolved to work in specific contexts. IF you are in a

context that beta-nol was intended to be a key social messenger it can greatly amplify the dynamic. Same is true of

good old alpha-nol.... when you want it rrrrrrrromantic... with riiiiich corinthinan leather.... this will sound so

hypothetical... I noticed that alpha-nol works beautifully with soft, warm lighting, tilted to the red orange...

where beta-nol works better with cooler light sources.... although it does make sense because these informations

converge on the hypothalamus....