PDA

View Full Version : Perception is Affecting ME!!!

Pancho1188
08-23-2004, 05:40 AM
I

caved today and put on Perception because life is stressful and I need something to boost the ol' ego...

I just

went into work, and this stuff has gone straight to my head. I'm walking up to people I usually just say hi to and

asking how they're doing and stuff. I even started chatting up the security receptionist guy I always say "good

morning" to...I think I surprised him and myself with that one. I've instantly started to do some strange things

I'm not used to doing... I wonder what's going to happen today...I hope it's something good...I could definitely

use that.

Pancho1188
08-24-2004, 08:15 AM
Update:

Yesterday was a

wild ride of conversation, communication, and fraternization. From the moment I got to work, everyone was talking

to me. Everyone said hello, I made witty conversation with people, and every little thing turned into a 5-minute

conversation. This is not me typically, so I know something had to be going on. Even the higher-ups and people

I've never seen before who usually say absolutely nothing said hello to me. I'm telling you, it was wild. The

bad thing was that I couldn't shut up, I guess...that's hard to deal with in the workplace when you're trying to

get stuff done...

I don't know what happened yesterday, but I have this feeling that Perception is a powerful

product. I will keep this in mind as I use it in the future for social situations.

Pancho1188
08-24-2004, 08:21 AM
Thinking about today, I've

been chatting it up all morning as well. I showered this morning (assuming this removes the Perception) and applied

two 'dabs' of SOE ('dabs' meaning I just barely dabbed the roll-on instead of rolling it...I guess that's the

equivalent of two dots the size of the roller) It might have something to do with the newbie next to me or the fact

that I'm chatting people up in the mornings while I make my egg-white sandwich, but it's been non-stop all

morning.

I'm a man of routine and never really do much out of the norm, so I'd say that maybe these effects on

me and the area are pheromone related.

nbnbtc
08-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Interesting results, keep us

posted! How much Perception did you use? Where did you apply? Did you use the fragrance as well? If not, did you use

it with any other scents?

Pancho1188
08-24-2004, 01:11 PM
One full spray plus minimal

amount from whatever came out before the first 'real' spray for both pheromone and fragrance product on neck.

Pancho1188
08-25-2004, 09:56 AM
I quit the -mones today just

to notice the difference in the overall conditions. Things have changed somewhat substantially today. I haven't

spoken to people as much, and things went back to normal as far as conversation and talking goes. I'm actually

wishing someone would talk to me as I'm getting lonely over here. :hammer:

Maybe it's just coincidence of

circumstances like workload, activities, boredom, etc...I don't know. Strange.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-28-2004, 06:39 PM
Anything else to

report? How's it going now?

Bobby

Pancho1188
08-30-2004, 08:02 AM
I'll get back to you on the

results...I'll wear Perception tomorrow. My partner in crime isn't here today...and my manager is gone for the

next couple of weeks...so work life is boring today...nothing to report yet.

I feel kind of sad because I wore

Chikara today for apparently no reason because I'm going to be sitting here by myself all day...boo hoo... :(