PDA

View Full Version : Will SOE ever be released in a spray format?

lifetransform
08-23-2004, 01:52 AM
SOE is one of my favs and me and my gf both love the scent but the roll-on makes it really difficult

for clothes applications. i was wondering if it's there's gonna be a spray format coming out anytime soon?

:POKE:

InternationalPlayboy
08-23-2004, 06:23 AM
You can easily

remove the roller top from the bottle, then dab it on your clothing or transfer it to an atomizer if you want to

spray it. Just remember to replace the roller afterward or the cap may not make a very good seal.

Pancho1188
08-23-2004, 06:32 AM
That's funny...I've been

wishing they'd come out with roll-ons for all of the other products... :trout:

BaseB3383
08-23-2004, 06:56 AM
That's

funny...I've been wishing they'd come out with roll-ons for all of the other products... :trout:Agreed, I

feel like I never get the sprays to come out right with atomizers until the 2nd or 3rd try. I'm excited to try a

roll-on.

Mtnjim
08-23-2004, 11:05 AM
Agreed, I feel

like I never get the sprays to come out right with atomizers until the 2nd or 3rd try. I'm excited to try a

roll-on.

Save your old SOE bottles!!

Pancho1188
08-23-2004, 11:06 AM
I'm still on my first

bottle...but thanks for the great idea! :thumbsup:

Bruce
08-23-2004, 12:57 PM
Yeah, oils with a roll-on are the

best way to get REAL bang for your buck, not just comparing mg to $s. Come to think of it, mabye a spray SOE

wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. :-)

B

lifetransform
08-23-2004, 01:09 PM
Yeah, oils

with a roll-on are the best way to get REAL bang for your buck, not just comparing mg to $s. Come to think of it,

mabye a spray SOE wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. :-)

Bso what r the chances for a spray SOE to

be released?

roll-ons r great for skin application but when u have either long sleeves or a jacket on there's

only so much skin left for u to apply...back of hands, wrists, neck and face is about it. :think:

Bruce
08-23-2004, 01:26 PM
Actually, at some point, I would

like to see a spray SOE as part of a more mass-market version; ie: with a nice box and instructions, nicer label

etc.

B

BassMan
08-23-2004, 01:28 PM
SOE is one of

my favs and me and my gf both love the scent but the roll-on makes it really difficult for clothes applications. i

was wondering if it's there's gonna be a spray format coming out anytime soon? :POKE:Adding one part SOE

to 9 parts EtOH and putting the result in an old Edge/Andro/Attraction bottle will give you a very nice product that

you can spray on your clothing.

-Bass

lifetransform
08-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Do what

chemists do when they want to measure something accurately - dilute.

Adding one part SOE to 9 parts EtOH and

putting the result in an old Edge/Andro/Attraction bottle will give you a very nice product that you can spray on

your clothing.

-Bass
1 to 9 parts!? SOE isn't such a concentrated product imo, if it's that

diluated i'd have to put on like 20-40 sprays to get the amount of mones equivalent to a couple of rolls from the

roll-on no?

BassMan
08-23-2004, 01:43 PM
1 to 9

parts!? SOE isn't such a concentrated product imo, if it's that diluated i'd have to put on like 20-40 sprays to

get the amount of mones equivalent to a couple of rolls from the roll-on no?My Andro sprayers put out 4.6

sprays/ml. A 10 percent dilution of SOE contains 0.040 mg/ml nol. That works out to a little over 0.0085 mg/spray.

Three sprays gives you 0.025 mg. I try to work out stuff so that I use between three and six sprays - neck, behind

each ear, wrist, back of hands is five. You can, of course, make it stronger.

-Bass

lifetransform
08-23-2004, 01:49 PM
too much math my primitive

brain just exploded..:blink:

eric_pelletier_tw
09-07-2004, 09:10 PM
what is EtOH ? rubing

alcool?

InternationalPlayboy
09-08-2004, 06:16 AM
what is EtOH ? rubing alcool?

Ethanol or Ethyl Alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is

no good for this purpose! Everclear can be used as a compromise if Ethanol is not available.

eric_pelletier_tw
09-08-2004, 09:23 PM

at chimistry is what is Everclear then ? perfume ?alcool bevrage?

------------
ps :me weird? dont ask i

live in canada,Quebec ... :-P

CollegeStudent
09-08-2004, 10:01 PM
thanks :P im no good at chimistry is what is Everclear then ? perfume ?alcool

bevrage?
Everclear is like 199+ proof alcoholic drink. Its like drinking lighter fluid. But good stuff

for mixes like this.

BassMan
09-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Everclear is

like 199+ proof alcoholic drink. Its like drinking lighter fluid. But good stuff for mixes like

this.Actually, everclear varies by location - here in Florida, it's 151 proof, same as Bacardi's. Still

too hot to drink, still good in mixes, tho.

-Bass