PDA

View Full Version : AFA

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 04:51 PM
what are y\'alls experiences w/ AFA? not many people talk about it but it seems it could be really good since it is made to mix w/ things such as cologne. I know most of the time I read that y\'all mix it w/ other pheros, but have y\'all ever used it on its own or w/ cologne?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 09:09 PM
Hello,
My sister has tried AFA. She added to one of her perfume which she hated and regretd to buy (and very expensive), but after adding AFA, it became her favorite perfume. However there is no reaction to other people as far as I know.
PS. She wants to keep her AFA because it makes all her perfume smell nicer even though AFA itself has no smell at all. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 11:09 PM
None at all i think its a male product anyway isnt it ???

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 05:58 AM
Hey Deepblue,
I use AFA alot of different ways. NPA/APC/AFA is a cool mix. I don\'t have any specific ratio. I try a whole lot of different mixes. I also use it straight out of the bottle which is my favorite way to use it. Most people say it is scentless but I can detect a slight scent thats kind of a dirt musk sweat scent but it\'s not real noticable. It seems to make people real talkative and open. When I wear it, it makes my daughter very hyper and giggly. It\'s great stuff and it has helped open the door for hours of great conversations with chicks when I\'m at the store. I\'m pretty sure it\'s the NOL which has lead me to experiment with straight NOL and high end NOL. Personally I think it\'s a waste to dilute it in cologne. But if you do, make small batches of it cause it is real expensive. I\'m a musician and I have noticed that in the club scene and at concerts that people swarm me more than ussual when I step off the stage and haven\'t had any jeleous guys want to kick my ass since I\'ve started using it. To me, that makes it worth its weight in gold. I think it makes you aproachable and still projects a manly sence. I\'m not sure if it\'s a good chick product. Maybe CJ would know the answer to that one. Hope this helps.
Later,

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 06:15 AM
Deep,

This is really fast-becoming one of the more popular stand-alone products in the circles I run in. Most of the guys wear it for an edge in business dealings, and some of the women wear it to attract men. I wrote to Stone Labs regarding this product, and they informed me that it is in fact a unisex product. I have had similar experiences to Stratoblaster - it\'s a great ice-breaker, nice-maker type product with virtually no odor (though I can also detect the androstenone in it). If you haven\'t tried it yet, it\'s definately something I\'d recommend adding to your arsenal images/icons/wink.gif