PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE OF THE PHEROMONES! TE/SOE/Chikara/APC/WAGG arsenal vs. my 19yr girl roommate!!

lifetransform
08-22-2004, 03:27 PM
long story short, i underestimated how

much natural pheromones the average 19yr old girl produces on a daily basis. now that im living with one i find

myself becoming easily aroused(and easily frustrated too)whenever she's walking around the apartment. most probably

due to her natural pheromone buildup, i can smell a very strong and distinct 'odor' whenever she opens her door or

finishes taking a shower(the odor doesn't smell good or bad, it's just really...potent). when i interviewed her i

didn't notice this at all so i wasn't anticipating this to become a 'problem' for me... :think:

i usually

only wear mones when i go out or when im with my gf so my supplies would last longer. but now that im in a situation

where im being 'assulted' by a 19yr girl's natural pheromones on a daily basis i needed to arm myself even at

home. and that's where things got interesting, i noticed that as soon as i started wearing mones at home my mood

gradually became more stable and under control. it's almost as if my applied mones were sort of countering her

natural mones and protecting me from the effects. so of course i started wearing more, as much as 5-6 sprays of TE

sandlewood and arms full of SOE and 10 drops of WAGG, or 5 sprays of chikara by itself(chikara's scent is so

special it can't be mixed with anything else) at any given time. and im starting to notice that im not so easily

aroused by her smell anymore and that she's actually beginning to act more 'sheepish' around me. which im

assuming is a positive sign and not an reaction to OD cuz i've experienced severe OD b4 and she's not showing any

of the 'repelled' expression or the 'u make me uncomfotable' body languages. :thumbsup:

this is an

intriguing observation for me as i always believed in the battle of the sexes but i never made the connetion that

male and female pheromones can also battle and cancel the other party out...in a manner of speaking.
oh well

another example why mones and lovescent changed my life and why i'll most likely die if bruce stopped selling

pheromone products hehe. :angel:

anybody else ever notice this phenomenon?

cuddlebear
08-22-2004, 03:45 PM
??? Why do you feel like you

have to "counteract" this girl? If you wear mones on a regular basis, YOU may be the reason she is giving off

more of her natural scent ... why don't you do something, uh, cuddly about it? ;)

lifetransform
08-22-2004, 03:58 PM
??? Why

do you feel like you have to "counteract" this girl? If you wear mones on a regular basis, YOU may be the reason she

is giving off more of her natural scent ... why don't you do something, uh, cuddly about it? ;)
really?

why do u say that?
also i only started wearing mones at home AFTER her natural mones began to overpower me. if i

hadn't known about the science of mones i would've probably blindly concluded i was falling in love or

something...haha :nono:

nbnbtc
08-22-2004, 04:23 PM
As I understand it, by virtue of

the fact that you wear mones at all, your natural mone leves will be altered even days after the fact, which could

cause a change in her mone levels as well especially if you spend a lot of time around each other. So you may have

actually started the "war"! In any case, the fact that you recongize that her pheromones are having an effect on you

does not make it any less "real". Remember, pheromones don't create feelings that aren't already there, they

simply allow feelings to more easily surface, they don't create attraction, just facilitate it...this isn't mind

control after all. So in other words, don't dismiss your reaction so easily.

lifetransform
08-22-2004, 05:04 PM
As I

understand it, by virtue of the fact that you wear mones at all, your natural mone leves will be altered even days

after the fact, which could cause a change in her mone levels as well especially if you spend a lot of time around

each other. So you may have actually started the "war"! In any case, the fact that you recongize that her pheromones

are having an effect on you does not make it any less "real". Remember, pheromones don't create feelings that

aren't already there, they simply allow feelings to more easily surface, they don't create attraction, just

facilitate it...this isn't mind control after all. So in other words, don't dismiss your reaction so

easily.
good point, i guess i'll never know for sure then, all i know is the battle is still waging.

:smite:

however i do have to disagree on the point of making the effects less 'real' once u realize what's

going on, at least for me. cuz i was losing sleep at first when i was 'under the influence' of her natural mones

and not wearing any of my own mones at home. once i made the connection and started 'protecting' myself i was

able to relax and take control of my emotions again, recognizing at the same time that im not defenseless and can

indeed put up a fight. (either render myself indifferent to her 'charms' or affect her in a similar way as her

mones r doing to me) :thumbsup:

bjf
08-22-2004, 05:14 PM
I think this is a case of your

olfactory/vno system adjusting to raised levels of mones (all the crap that you wear) and her natural mone levels

just don't alert it like the synthetic ones do.

The only time your gonna react or feel anything concious

is at really high levels now.

You can take a synthetic product and get adjusted to that as well. The first

time many use things, they react stronger to it then they do in applications thereafter. I couldn't take a-1 the

first time, and by the fourth time I was exposed, everything was normal. I've gotten adjusted to -none, -nol and

te/w too. It never fully goes away because we are talking about mone levels that probably would not be found to

often in nature, but in many cases with the reactions aren't as intense if the amount you are being exposed to

remains the same.

lifetransform
08-22-2004, 05:43 PM
I think this is

a case of your olfactory/vno system adjusting to raised levels of mones (all the crap that you wear) and her natural

mone levels just don't alert it like the synthetic ones do.

The only time your gonna react or feel anything

concious is at really high levels now.

hey that makes alot of sense! if that's even half true then im

on the right track, cuz then my olfactory/vno system has become immune to the average natural mones level. which is

a good thing since that gives the power back to me if im not controlled(as much) by these chemicals geneticically

designed to scramble a man's brain...

i guess the downside is that i need women with specially high pheromone

output to turn me on. speaking of this i have noticed that i do not find average girls as attractive as i used to

when i was in my early 20s. i always just thought it's because i have had a steady gf for a while and i've

somehow trained my mind to ignore them. i see now that's not the case. :think:

Farmer77
08-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Your girlfriend allows you to

have a girl roommate? Wow.

BaseB3383
08-22-2004, 06:36 PM
long

story short, i underestimated how much natural pheromones the average 19yr old girl produces on a daily basis. now

that im living with one i find myself becoming easily aroused(and easily frustrated too)whenever she's walking

around the apartment. most probably due to her natural pheromone buildup, i can smell a very strong and distinct

'odor' whenever she opens her door or finishes taking a shower(the odor doesn't smell good or bad, it's just

really...potent). when i interviewed her i didn't notice this at all so i wasn't anticipating this to become a

'problem' for me... :think:
This is understandable. I know from experiences in college, average

looking girls look and seem more attractive than usual in close quarters. Using pheromones has helped me feel more

in control of the powers of attraction as well, like I am doing the attracting instead of being at the mercy of

another girl. Whatever helps you to cope, more power to you as long as you don't end up overcharging your credit

card with pheromone purchases.

TRock
08-22-2004, 06:44 PM
I know from

experiences in college, average looking girls look and seem more attractive than usual in close quarters.

it can also be the lack of hot girls that raises a 7 in normal setting to a 8 or so. i have a theory about that.

basically hot girls don't go to college or if they do they go to ones with low standards.

ManBeast
08-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Thank god my college has low

standards! :D

MB

lifetransform
08-22-2004, 06:58 PM
Your

girlfriend allows you to have a girl roommate? Wow.yeah im quite surprised aswell that she didn't dump me

when i told her i was gonna pick the 19yr old girl as my new roommate...:thumbsup:

TRock
08-22-2004, 07:19 PM
Thank god my

college has low standards! :D

MB
lucky for you lol. i really wish i went to a different college but

this is my last year i'll deal with it. it's a total shock every weekend when i go back into real life and see so

many hot girls.

ManBeast
08-22-2004, 08:03 PM
See, you are the yin to my

yang... Everytime I go home... I look around and go "yah, she's hot here, but she'd be about a 8.5 at my school"

:D

MB

BaseB3383
08-23-2004, 06:45 AM
it can also be

the lack of hot girls that raises a 7 in normal setting to a 8 or so. i have a theory about that. basically hot

girls don't go to college or if they do they go to ones with low standards.
So true, there's one thing

you can say about girls that go to my school: At least they're smart. :lol:

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-23-2004, 02:33 PM
it can also be

the lack of hot girls that raises a 7 in normal setting to a 8 or so. i have a theory about that. basically hot

girls don't go to college or if they do they go to ones with low standards.
That's ridiculous! :rasp:

:LOL: :LOL:

bjf
08-23-2004, 02:47 PM
Average schools have better looking

girls and better schools (Ivy League at least) have more average looking girls.

lifetransform
08-24-2004, 02:44 AM
Average schools

have better looking girls and better schools (Ivy League at least) have more average looking girls.
and

this is because?

TRock
08-24-2004, 05:51 AM
most good looking girls have too

much going for them where they don't have to worry about school whereas the less good looking ones have to make

sure they have a future by concentrating on their academics. basically a good looking girl can just marry about

anybody she wants. that's just my little theory.

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-24-2004, 06:06 AM
most good

looking girls have too much going for them where they don't have to worry about school whereas the less good

looking ones have to make sure they have a future by concentrating on their academics. basically a good looking girl

can just marry about anybody she wants. that's just my little theory.

Well, it ain't like that in my

country (it's in western europe)... nothing like that, definitely! My university has some really hot girls and it

is even told (by studants from other universities) to be the university with the hottest girls (I agree). And we

have the higher medium marks... I mean, those who applied (with success) to study in my university had the higher

medium marks of all country!

So, these are beautiful, hot girls (said to be the best, in general) in the

university that demands the higher medium marks for a studant to get there...

Sorry my english... :think:

bjf
08-24-2004, 06:23 AM
and this is

because?

There's a gammot of reasons. TRoc probably pointed some out.

Better looking girls

are more likely to be distracted with social obligations, meaning less time to focus on high school academics,

meaning less credentials when applying to a University.

Also, their identity - how they see themselves and

how others see them - is also altered. Same goes for the uglier ones.

Anyone I've talked to who went to Ivy

League schools said the girls were dogs. Also, engineering type schools seem to scare the pretty ones

away.

Me, I went to a big state school, no shortage of sexy women.

Friendly1
08-24-2004, 08:34 AM
Some women blossom at an older

age than others. I recall a discussion here a few weeks ago where someone suggested that girls who are gorgeous in

their teens often burn out in their 20s or 30s, and girls who blossom in their 20s can keep their looks into their

30s and 40s.

That was just a generalization, but I have known a few women who were not very attractive in their

teens but turned into major man-magnets in their 20s. I would say that most women hit their top beauty stride

around age 25 if they don't do anything to enhance their looks. Women who work to stay fit and healthy can keep

their beauty into their 40s and 50s without resorting to drastic surgery (in fact, I have never seen a woman with a

face lift whom I thought was attractive -- don't know about other kinds of surgery as I don't look under the hood

of older women).

Your mileage may vary.

lifetransform
08-24-2004, 01:23 PM
There's a

gammot of reasons. TRoc probably pointed some out.

Better looking girls are more likely to be distracted with

social obligations, meaning less time to focus on high school academics, meaning less credentials when applying to a

University.

Also, their identity - how they see themselves and how others see them - is also altered. Same goes

for the uglier ones.

Anyone I've talked to who went to Ivy League schools said the girls were dogs. Also,

engineering type schools seem to scare the pretty ones away.

Me, I went to a big state school, no shortage of

sexy women.
yeah that's a good explaination...but i used to go to a private high school and there were

almost 2x the ratio of hot girls compared to a public one. i guess college is whole different deal. :think:

bjf
08-24-2004, 01:31 PM
Private school and public school in

high school and such is a completely different matter.

Gegogi
08-24-2004, 06:38 PM
"most good looking girls

have too much going for them where they don't have to worry about school whereas the less good looking ones have to

make sure they have a future by concentrating on their academics. basically a good looking girl can just marry about

anybody she wants. that's just my little theory."
I wouldn't mention your "little theory" around any

female classmates wthout ample protection. What employment opportunities does the future hold for these "hot" but

poorly educated women? Hookers? Strippers? Housewives? Most women--hot or not--desire a career and not some long

lost ideal of a happy housewife. Attractive women have advantages but it doesn't make up for a lack of education.

bjf
08-24-2004, 06:50 PM
I don't have any classmates, and it

is not some theory, it is just the way it is.

And this isn't about desiring a career or being a housewife at

all, your missing the whole point.

Gegogi
08-24-2004, 08:35 PM
"I don't have any

classmates, and it is not some theory, it is just the way it is. And this isn't about desiring a career or being a

housewife at all, your missing the whole point."
I work in academia and about 60% of our undergraduate

college students are female. Nationally those numbers are 54% and increasing every year. Graduate school numbers are

even more skewed towards women. Today, men are less likely to seek and complete higher education than women. The

implications for the new century are increasing amounts of women assuming positions of prominence once held by

men.

I haven't noticed our female students--undergrad and graduate--to be less attractive than the general

population. Nor do they become increasingly doggie as more degrees are conferred. In fact, University of Hawaii

women seem to be way above average community standards. There are many extremely hot female Ph.D and M.A. students

roamming our halls of knowledge, and darn few male students at the same level. I'm sure when I retire one of them

will have my job and hit on "hot" young men in exchange for better grades...

Society doesn't reward men nearly

as much for academic accomplishments as it does women. Today being male in America almost dooms you to life in an

educational underclass. Of course you could buck the trend and study like a woman, ugly or otherwise...

TRock
08-24-2004, 09:28 PM
it depends on the standards of the

school. i'm pretty sure state schools have a higher percentage of hot girls that say an ivy league school.

generally speaking hot girls have better social lives and spend more time partying then studying. and remember hot

girls=9, 10 while good looking girls=7,8.

Holmes
08-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Society doesn't

reward men nearly as much for academic accomplishments as it does women. Today being male in America almost dooms

you to life in an educational underclass. Of course you could buck the trend and study like a woman, ugly or

otherwise...

Interesting point.

TRock
08-24-2004, 10:22 PM
educational underclass is one

thing but does it translate into real life? men still have higher positions and get paid more while having the same

position as a female worker. i'll trade being in the educational underclass for not having a glass ceiling in the

corporate world.

Canucky Guy
08-24-2004, 10:25 PM
That glass ceiling is slowly

dissolving...women are getting an equal share (and in some cases, the lion's share) to do the same job a man

does.

And it's partly to do with the fact that they, on average, score higher on their SATs.

lifetransform
08-24-2004, 11:10 PM
wow...really educational

posts indeedy, but uh...how did we go from countering the natural mones of my 19yr girl roommate with lovescent

products to the current power distribution of the sexes in the work place..?? :think:

nbnbtc
08-25-2004, 05:45 AM
life,

Okay back to your

question...what about over-sanatizing the whole apartment so as to negate any and all mones altogether? Give her a

strong antipersperant for starters lol.

bjf
08-25-2004, 06:38 AM
it depends on the

standards of the school. i'm pretty sure state schools have a higher percentage of hot girls that say an ivy league

school. generally speaking hot girls have better social lives and spend more time partying then studying. and

remember hot girls=9, 10 while good looking girls=7,8.

What T-Rock said. Party schools are

more likely to attract students concerned more about their social lives than a school that is primarily

academic (northwestern for ex). Better looking people normally are more likely to have better social

lives, which leads them to have different priorities in high school, and in turn choosing a school.

No one is

arguing the difference between looks in students and non-students Gegogi, that was never brought into the picture.

I'm sure a big state school such as Hawaii attracts better looking women than non students, as non students are

more likely to come from lower income segments of the population.

In that case, I'd argue their are more

beasts among the lower class than middle and upper (sorry), which would drain the hot or not scores of the

non-student segment.

Friendly1
08-25-2004, 09:51 AM
I don't see how

over-satanizing an apartment is going to counteract a 19-year-old girl's natural ability to attract the interest of

an older man. I don't think religion should even be brought into this.

TRock
08-25-2004, 10:05 AM
wow...really

educational posts indeedy, but uh...how did we go from countering the natural mones of my 19yr girl roommate with

lovescent products to the current power distribution of the sexes in the work place..?? :think:
tough

situation to be in lol. i think this is every guy's fantasy. maybe it's just a guy being a guy. any guy living

with a good looking girl would have thoughts of having sex with her. me and all the guys i know would have sex with

any good looking girls we come in contact with.

Pancho1188
08-25-2004, 10:07 AM
What T-Rock said.

Party schools are more likely to attract students concerned more about their social lives than a school that

is primarily academic (northwestern for ex). Better looking people normally are more likely to have better

social lives, which leads them to have different priorities in high school, and in turn choosing a school.

No one is arguing the difference between looks in students and non-students Gegogi, that was never brought into

the picture. I'm sure a big state school such as Hawaii attracts better looking women than non students, as non

students are more likely to come from lower income segments of the population.

In that case, I'd argue their

are more beasts among the lower class than middle and upper (sorry), which would drain the hot or not scores of the

non-student segment.

Psychological experiments have actually suggested that things like social ability,

depression, etc. (things related to social lives) have no correlation with attractiveness.

This is one the most

unintuitive findings I've seen in psychology, but apparently there's strong evidence to suggest it.

It is,

however, a psychological fact that attractive people are perceived to have better social lives, be smarter,

do things better, and make better ________(insert friends, workers, lovers, public speakers, whatever)________ than

less attractive people.

I repeat: being attractive does not automatically make you popular. It does

not automatically make you happy. It does not automatically make you better than anyone else.

However, everyone thinks it does. Weird.

bjf
08-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Have you seen all the studies that

say beautiful people are more likely to be deemed as trustworthy, likeable, smart etc blah blah blah??

As for

the automatics, who cares about those, really does not come into play with regards to the hard schools having a

lesser looking chicks.

Pancho, you went to Penn State, don't complain my boy :)

lifetransform
08-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Psychological experiments have actually suggested that things like social ability, depression,

etc. (things related to social lives) have no correlation with attractiveness.

This is one the most unintuitive

findings I've seen in psychology, but apparently there's strong evidence to suggest it.

what the

hell? this idea is unintuitive up the yingyang, where did u read this study? i'd love to take a look at it for

myself. :POKE:

Pancho1188
08-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Have you seen all

the studies that say beautiful people are more likely to be deemed as trustworthy, likeable, smart etc blah blah

blah??

As for the automatics, who cares about those, really does not come into play with regards to the hard

schools having a lesser looking chicks.

Pancho, you went to Penn State, don't complain my boy :)
Hey,

I didn't say a thing about my school... :thumbsup:

Yes, I have seen them. Everyone thinks highly of beautiful

people. No doubt about that. However, that doesn't make them above things like difficulty in the social realm. I

know some beautiful girls I'd rather never see again because they were just annoying...

Light travels faster

than sound...proven by the fact that some people look nice, intelligent, etc. until you hear them speak... :lol:

As for which schools have attractive girls, researchers (aka magazine reporters who want a good story) believe

that climate, difficulty, location, party scene, and various other factors contribute to 'good-looking' schools.

In regards to the studies...well, I don't have the references with me, but a few of my classes at PSU showed the

results of the studies that liste factors that did and did not contribute to depression, loneliness,

etc...attractiveness was never an determinant factor.

All of this, as bjf said, has nothing to do with whether a

school is hot or not, but I just wanted to correct a major error in regards to psychology.

If you have a hard

time believing this, think about money. People think that if they had money, they would be happier, better off,

etc. Studies show that this isn't true. Rich people are just as likely to be miserable as everyone else. Is it

so far-fetched as to apply that to attractiveness?

DrSmellThis
08-25-2004, 01:54 PM
I don't see

how over-satanizing an apartment is going to counteract a 19-year-old girl's natural ability to attract the

interest of an older man. I don't think religion should even be brought into this.Then why did you mention

SATAN? :lol:

Friendly1
08-25-2004, 02:04 PM
what the

hell? this idea is unintuitive up the yingyang, where did u read this study? i'd love to take a look at it for

myself. :POKE:
I don't remember where I have seen it, but I have seen an article which reported on the

study (or one like it) which found that the more physically attractive (in fact, symmetrical) a person is,

the more likely strangers are to like, trust, and want to be with that person.

The same principle was generally

held true for both genders. Either that study or a similar one found that symmetrical people were more likely to

get better paying jobs, be given breaks by the law, found innocent by juries, etc.

A new study just released

suggests that asymmetrical people are more likely to engage in aggressive behavior than symmetrical people. The new

study found that a group of volunteers who had been carefully measured for symmetrical featured reacted predictably

but in opposite ways (based on gender) when tested.

The test consisted of having the volunteers call people

seeking donations for some charitable cause. The people being called were in fact researchers who replied with one

of two scripts: one was aggressive and one was passive.

Men quickly hung up on the aggressive researchers but

got angry with the passive researchers. The more asymmetrical the men were, the easier they were to anger.

Women hung up on the passive researchers more quickly but became angrier with the aggressive researchers. The

asymmetrical women still became angrier than the symmetrical women.

The researchers suggested more study was

necessary, as they could not rule out all factors. For example, men might have hung up on aggressive researchers

sooner simply because they are more used to dealing with aggressive.

Also, symmetrical people may be used to

being better treated in generall, so they may be more tolerant of annoyances.

I think it's still mostly

hypotheses requiring further research. But these kinds of studies do suggest some interesting things about how

people can change their lives.

For example, if you are physically asymmetrical, you can dress more symmetrically,

or perhaps use some cosmetic techniques to downplay your asymmetry.

If you are physically symmetrical, you can

anticipate how people will react to you based on their symmetry (or asymmetry) and adjust your behavior in

negotiating positions. Of course, there is a certain amount of risk-taking involved, and you cannot rely on one

factor to influence whomever you are dealing with.

Friendly1
08-25-2004, 02:04 PM
Then why did

you mention SATAN? :lol:
Oh, was someone talking about SANITIZING an apartment? Mea culpa.

Holmes
08-25-2004, 02:20 PM
Oh, was someone

talking about SANITIZING an apartment? Mea culpa.

Satanizing works, too, though the skulls, candles,

and small animals can get expensive. (Not to mention all those King Diamond CDs!)

Gegogi
08-25-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm sure a big state

school such as Hawaii attracts better looking women than non students, as non students are more likely to come from

lower income segments of the population.
Women attend a paticular school based on diverse reasons. Chief

among them is convenience--e.g., they live & work in the area--not stats on hotness, parties or even academic

excellence. Furthermore, female "hotness" is not limited by educational, social, racial or ecomonic barriers. There

are plenty of attractive women from "lower" social classes, the barrios, ghettos, factory towns, et al. Being an

exceptionally well fed and provided for woman doesn't foster beauty or senuality beyond that of a less fortunate

woman.

bjf
08-25-2004, 02:43 PM
There are plenty of

attractive women from "lower" social classes, the barrios, ghettos, factory towns, et al. Being an exceptionally

well fed and provided for woman doesn't foster beauty or senuality beyond that of a less fortunate

woman.

Thanks for clearing that UP!

Gegogi
08-25-2004, 06:38 PM
You're welcome. Stereotyping

female behavior and/or appearance based on education, socioeconomic status, race or national origin is never a good

policy and will usually lead to misunderstanding and strife.

Lagrimas
08-25-2004, 08:12 PM
i've heard about this stuff

before, as well. however, what i find difficult is the fact that i don't really know of that many people who are

noticeably asymmetrical. i mean, when i think of my family, my friends, the kids who go to my school, i can't think

of a single person who is noticeably asymmetrical, unless you're counting something like the person has a mole on

one side of the face but doesn't have a mole on the other side. Is that what they mean when they say

"asymmetrical"?

I don't remember where I have seen it, but I have seen an article which

reported on the study (or one like it) which found that the more physically attractive (in fact, symmetrical)

a person is, the more likely strangers are to like, trust, and want to be with that person.

The same principle

was generally held true for both genders. Either that study or a similar one found that symmetrical people were more

likely to get better paying jobs, be given breaks by the law, found innocent by juries, etc.

A new study just

released suggests that asymmetrical people are more likely to engage in aggressive behavior than symmetrical people.

The new study found that a group of volunteers who had been carefully measured for symmetrical featured reacted

predictably but in opposite ways (based on gender) when tested.

The test consisted of having the volunteers call

people seeking donations for some charitable cause. The people being called were in fact researchers who replied

with one of two scripts: one was aggressive and one was passive.

Men quickly hung up on the aggressive

researchers but got angry with the passive researchers. The more asymmetrical the men were, the easier they were to

anger.

Women hung up on the passive researchers more quickly but became angrier with the aggressive researchers.

The asymmetrical women still became angrier than the symmetrical women.

The researchers suggested more study was

necessary, as they could not rule out all factors. For example, men might have hung up on aggressive researchers

sooner simply because they are more used to dealing with aggressive.

Also, symmetrical people may be used to

being better treated in generall, so they may be more tolerant of annoyances.

I think it's still mostly

hypotheses requiring further research. But these kinds of studies do suggest some interesting things about how

people can change their lives.

For example, if you are physically asymmetrical, you can dress more

symmetrically, or perhaps use some cosmetic techniques to downplay your asymmetry.

If you are physically

symmetrical, you can anticipate how people will react to you based on their symmetry (or asymmetry) and adjust your

behavior in negotiating positions. Of course, there is a certain amount of risk-taking involved, and you cannot rely

on one factor to influence whomever you are dealing with.

Friendly1
08-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Definitions of symmetry

probably vary, but I would say that the more noticeable the differences are between one side and the other, the less

symmetrical a person becomes. You would have to expect a lot of variation and sutlety.

Canucky Guy
08-25-2004, 08:44 PM
I still think a beta Chik/NPA

combo deal would be a good idea.
</offtopic>

lifetransform
08-25-2004, 10:23 PM
I still

think a beta Chik/NPA combo deal would be a good idea.
</offtopic>

what the...:blink:

Canucky Guy
08-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Wrong thread, and it's too

late to delete it...>.>

lifetransform
08-25-2004, 11:36 PM
haha.....:lol:

Pancho1188
08-26-2004, 04:39 AM
I'm pretty asymmetrical...my

one eye is slightly higher than the other...and I have freckles and asymmetrical wrinkles...I'm pretty much

screwed. :thumbsup:

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-26-2004, 05:44 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I

have chosen the 'LOL' smile, but it seems there's a bug... :think:

Gegogi
08-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Pancho writes, "I'm

pretty asymmetrical...my one eye is slightly higher than the other...and I have freckles and asymmetrical

wrinkles...I'm pretty much screwed."
Not! Most women--at least after the school of hard knocks--go for

character over looks anyway. Besides, everybody is asymmetrical if you look close enough. Heck, even my privates are

crooked...

lifetransform
08-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Not! Most

women--at least after the school of hard knocks--go for character over looks anyway. Besides, everybody is

asymmetrical if you look close enough. Heck, even my privates are crooked...that is true to a certain extent

that women focus more on character after a certain age, IF u pass her initial apperance test. :trout:

Friendly1
08-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Older women do tend to be less

picky about appearance than younger women. But older women are more likely to have had their children, and

according to evolutionary biology theory-whatever, people who haven't yet had their children are more likely to

look for certain traits that become less important after they have become parents.

Something like that.

Anyway, symmetry is supposedly an evolutionary preference as it implies better health and thus a greater

probability of healthy offspring.

Holmes
08-26-2004, 09:10 PM
that is true

to a certain extent that women focus more on character after a certain age, IF u...

...look like her

father. :D

Or Ricardo Montalban.

cuddlebear
08-27-2004, 03:59 PM
I'm pretty

asymmetrical...my one eye is slightly higher than the other...and I have freckles and asymmetrical wrinkles...I'm

pretty much screwed. :thumbsup:

Well, as long as you're pretty much screwed, appearances aren't too

much of a problem :p

Sorry, I couldn't resist ...

On the actual subject of the thread, I never even

thought of phero products as a way of becoming immune to the "feminine wiles" and have not noticed that they work

that way, but it's a great subject for a thread so I'm glad it was brought up :)

lifetransform
08-27-2004, 04:22 PM
On

the actual subject of the thread, I never even thought of phero products as a way of becoming immune to the

"feminine wiles" and have not noticed that they work that way, but it's a great subject for a thread so I'm glad

it was brought up :)thanks for bringing the thread back on track. hehe :thumbsup:
so am i the only one

that's noticed this phenomenon? and by being 'immune' to her natural mones i didn't mean that i suddenly find

her less attractive, but that by wearing more artifical pheromones my mind is not so scrambled as it normally would,

that somehow im not at her feminine wiles' mercy so to speak. (and man the 1st week she moved did i feel like

high school all over again...that restlessness and agitation of hormones running amok :blink: ) i think my body's

gradually getting used to it by now, of course working out helps with my own natural pheromones, can't go around

using lovescent products 24/7 hehe.