PDA

View Full Version : Reviews of certain pheromones I own

Farmer77
08-21-2004, 10:43 PM
I

learned about pheromones last year from love scent and have taken an interest in it again. Here are the pheromones

I have and observations...I work as a salesperson so I can tell wether something is working or not. I'm a 27yr old

male. 5'9" 160 lbs. OK looking.

Realm Cologne - Didn't really do much (if anything) for me. People around

me felt no different and neither do i.

APC - This stuff smells REALLY good. Even better when you mix some

nonscented moisturizing lotion to it. I would keep this just for the scent. Dosen't turn any heads though.

Chikara - Haven't used it enough yet. The nozzle is really small and sometimes I have to pump it 2-3 times just

to get a small spray out of it. This smells an awful a lot like AXE bodyspray (the Heat scent)

SOE - I just

recently got this along with Chikara, and I haven't used it enough yet to generate some feedback. Nice smell

though.

AE/m - WOW. This stuff is the shizznit! Very obvious reactions from other people. Co-workers are

more respectful. Made some women get all girly when they talk to me. And for some strange reason, when i have this

on, I feel much more confident about myself.

PI/m - One of the first pheromones I bought. This is a

hit-or-miss pheramone with me. Sometimes I think I am noticing results, and then other times, nothing.
I don't

feel any different when I wear this. The male co-workers seem a little stand offish sometimes when I wear it.

There IS another reason why I wrote this because I don't know where to ask.
Maybe someone can help me? :rofl:

I met this chick through a mutual friend. I'm interested in her, but this girl is above my calibur. She is

smoking HOT. She knows she's hot too. (she tells everyone) Sometimes in a conversation, she'll manage to sneak a

question into the topic about her hotness. For example:

"Hmm, I want to get the honey BBQ Chickenwings.
The

other flavor is too hot."

Girl: "Hot like me?"

"..."

Or when there is a cup of water 7 feet away from

her, she won't get it herself and keeps asking me or my friend to go get it. So what do I do? Anyway, I played it

safe. I didn't answer her at all when she want me comment on her looks and I tell her to get the damn water

herself.
I would like to know just what this girl is thinking anyway.

lordcrazyd
08-21-2004, 10:49 PM
doesn't matter if she a god

, don't degrade your manhood. She'll end up appreciating it later.

TRock
08-21-2004, 11:29 PM
she's probably testing you. be a

man and don't do anything for her. knock her off her pedestal, she must have some bad qualities to her. i see

you've never heard of david deangelo. www.doubleyourdating.com (http://www.doubleyourdating.com) he's

teaches one of the strategies that i know work.

InternationalPlayboy
08-22-2004, 06:51 AM
I

would like to know just what this girl is thinking anyway.

Of herself.

lifetransform
08-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Of herself.
truer words were never spoken...:thumbsup: