PDA

View Full Version : New user first obervations

MyNewCat
08-21-2004, 05:36 PM
He guys -

I am a new user and new poster and I thought I'd post my initial thoughts on using pheromones here for you.
I

bought mine (Aelous 6 I think it is), from a UK supplier (I am English) through following a random link to get a

free sample wipe.
Although from what I gather, the stuff I got isn't as good as what is available from

Love-scent, I have been reading the forums here to do a bit of background research and I must say it has been very

interesting reading - especially the posts that encourage you to notice subtelties, instead of expecting women to

flock around like some rap video.
Initially I can say that there are definite results - I have spent the night with

two 'new' women on two occasions (although that could be to my usual charm :) but the other reactions I have got

are most interesting.
Usually I find that I don't look the most approachable kind of guy, I think I look quite

'mean' at times and consequently I feel people usually warm to me after that have known me (I especially get

labled arrogant a lot of times). Also, I am very outgoing and much more used to talking to people and opening

conversations due to being confident - over confident maybe.

So to find shop assistants talking to me more, and

making comments etc. is quite interesting. Also, women have tended to initiate conversations with me more than usual

(which is not often normally).
Most surprising results are at work, a couple of the girls we have tea-breaks with

have certainly taken more of shine to me, especially hovering around my desk and kind of staring at me more.

Interestingly, however, one is due to be married soon, so I am sure her attention is platonic, and the other one is

bisexual, but currently living with a lesbian (even though we do have a history of snogging occasionally etc.) this

second one I am in love with however, so I feel merely paying me attention is not enough (I usually 'hold court'

at tea breaks anyway).

So yeah, even with the brand of pheromone I am using (that is generally not considered to

be the best) I am getting definite signs of interest.
Also, for some reason, wasps tend to follow me around if I

got out for a cigarette which can be embarassing - has anyone else noticed this?

So yeah, it's hard to seperate

the normal ebb and flow of my love life from the added advantage of the pheromones but I can still see that they are

having an effect. I think I am at that point that some of the more experienced posters here mention sometimes is

that after that initial interest, I end up talking bollocks because a: I am quite eccentric and b: us English do

love to get pissed when we can.

I think I would like to give myself a yardstick of say, pulling a well good

looking girl that would not normally be my type, eg. one that would not normally give me the benefit of the doubt as

to not being mental :)

To end on a question: if I do tend to come across as aggressive, or arrogant (which in

many ways is unintentional) what product would anyone recommend to say, soften me up a little bit, but certainly

with a sexual vibe to it?

InternationalPlayboy
08-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Also, for some reason, wasps tend to follow me around if I got out for a cigarette which can be

embarassing - has anyone else noticed this?

I've been buzzed by bees and wasps while wearing

regular cologne, so maybe it's the scent of the product that attracts the wasps.