PDA

View Full Version : SOE and Nexus 1st Time

SmellsLikeSex
08-20-2004, 09:16 PM
Hello Everybody, My name is Cris

My first purchase of mones

was a couple a years back when I purchased thru Athena and paid over $100 for their little bottle. I mixed it with

my Curve aftershave and notice no results or changes.

Fast

Forward

Last week right before I found out about this site I ordered Nexus none spray for $50. Then I

found this site and I really liked what I was reading about SOE so I ordered 7 SOE unscented packets for $10. I

recieved the SOE Gel packs on Wednesday and on Thursday morning I applied 1/2 a pack of SOE on the pulse points of

my neck and wrist with a lil bit of Curve Crush as my cover. I work at a Office and didn't notice anything

different no extra eye contact or extra smiles, same ole same ole. And then yesterday I recieved the Nexus none

product and thought it was type small for $50. But anyways this morning I put on the other half of the SOE gel pack

and one spray of Nexus none. And today at work again nothing new - nothing special. I'ma try just a whole pack of

SOE tomorrow to see whats up. This is my first post and my stats are below to give you a mental

picture.

23 Year Old Male - 5foot7 - Single - Light Tan Complexion - Latino

living in New York - I'm good at Conversating but I need more confidence as far as attracting girls with more than

just friends status.

cuddlebear
08-21-2004, 02:26 PM
I have gotten excellent

results using just a pack of SOE gel, so yeah, go for it! I don't know a thing about Nexus ...

Tiger4
08-21-2004, 05:35 PM
I'm 5'10, slender but athletic

black male.

I've been using Nexus for a while and it definately works, but I think it's much more effective

for women at least in their mid twenties. But one must use it with caution because I think I've used too much at

times. One time I put quite a lot on and went to the CD store... the girl working there had a twisted look on the

face when I came to ask her a question. If you put so much on that you get a headache, you're using too much. I

generally use two light sprays (one to each side of my neck) and then smear some on my arms as well.

I know the

stuff works because I was in a check out line when the cashier's eyes just lit up when she handed me my change.

She looked very stoic and bored at first. I've also been in situations where I was sitting down and talking to

women where I've seen a reaction in the eyes. Last week I was in the post office asking a female postal employee

how the new stamp machine works. After she finished explaining it to me, she giggled a little and put her hand on my

arm for no apparent reason. Just today as a matter of fact, an older women (50ish not very attractive) struck up a

conversation with me out of the clear blue sky in the parking lot, I had a hard time getting her to shut up and she

shook my hand.

When I got a reaction from the female postal worker, I sprayed one strong dose under my left

arm pit and one spray to the chest.

One of the interesting things about Nexus is that the smell fades quickly

but you'll still continue to see the effects.

SmellsLikeSex
08-21-2004, 10:10 PM
What was your first few

experiences with mones ? Did you have to apply numerous tiems before you saw results or did you see results upon

first try ?

Tiger4
08-21-2004, 10:29 PM
My first experience with

pheromones was actually a few years ago with Realm Deoderant. The first time I used it, I saw immediate results but

I overused it and it began to really stink after a while.

When I used Nexus for the first time I knew that I was

going to be around women and saw immediate results as well.

SmellsLikeSex
08-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Have you tried SOE

unscented ? .... Where is the best place to test mones at to get a good idea if they are working?

Tiger4
08-22-2004, 08:46 AM
Yes, I tried SOE but at the time

I wasn't around women. I noticed that a lot of men wanted to chat with me. Also, I felt more chatty and friendly

at the time. I'm generally a nice and approachable looking guy so I like to use products with some none in them.

Especially because I've been told that I'm like a pushover and not assertive enough.

Mones can be tested

anywhere, that's why I use them everyday. You never know when you're going to be in close contact with women

(i.e. grocery stores, museums, the library, bookstores, coffee and bagel shops, resturants, video stores etc.). At

work is an excellent place to try mones out but use caution because you may cause embarrassing and disruptive

behavior. If women come on to you too strongly, just lower to dose some.

I don't think bars and parties are

good places to really test them because many women may be there for sexual contacts in the first place.

SmellsLikeSex
08-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Today I put on 2 sprays of

Nexus none on each side of me neck and one spray of the same on my left wrist and rubbed it on the other wrist and

forearms. I then went for a quick 2 hour test at the local mall. I looked for reactions while passing close by and

while on line at a couple of stores. No changes from the norm yet. Tomorrow I'ma try a whole Gel pack of SOE

unscented with Curve as the coverscent at the office.

Tiger4
08-23-2004, 11:24 AM
Be careful with that stuff

:blink: ! Three sprays of Nexus sounds like an OD. I've never used more than two big sprays. Even so, two big

sprays seemed like an OD because it gave me a headache.

Two light-moderate sprays or one big spray has produced

good results for me. One time I sprayed once under my arm pit and got results.

You can't test pheromones by

just going to the mall and walking around. You must strike up conversations with women. It you really want to test

its effectiveness, spray yourself and then go to the mall and strike up face to face conversations. When you go to

the mall, make it a point to talk to at least five different women. If you do that I guarrantee results. Another

thing... try to forget that you are wearing pheromones and don't try to give the girls a Beavis and Butthead line.

Be real and maybe ask them to help you out with something in the store. Women are very good at seeing past all the

bull crap.

SmellsLikeSex
08-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the advise T4

... that's a good idea jus gotta get my confidence up.

Today I tried a whole Gel pack of SOE unscented all

over my neck wrist and forearms with a lil' Curve crush as the cover. At work I didn't notice any changes blatant

or subtle. But at work it's hard to tell because we all sit in front of our computers and don't really move

around. But at lunch and the conversations I started or the elevator and walking by I didn't notice anything extra

out of ordinary that I could point too.

Well I recieved the Edge sample gel pack. Any recommandations on how

much I should use and what's a really good way to test it and what you guys usually look for that indicate that

it's working?

Friendly1
08-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Well I

recieved the Edge sample gel pack. Any recommandations on how much I should use and what's a really good way to

test it and what you guys usually look for that indicate that it's working?
Women who already know you,

and who have already classified you in their minds, need a little extra loosening up. Your results will probably be

mixed at best, but if you use near-OD applications, you may start to see the results you are looking for at work.

Pheromones work best when you are meeting people for the first time. They help to make and then reinforce that

great first impression. With a crowd that already knows you, you have to give them time to sort of redefine you.

It's hard to explain. I noticed significant changes in co-workers' attitudes only a few months after I started

wearing pheromones, and then only by comparison with how they had behaved prior to my use of pheromones. The

changes were gradual, not immediate.

The only immediate reaction I recall came on the first day I tried

pheromones at work. I walked into the building and ran into a woman from another department. She was in her 40s.

She took one look at me and cried out, "Whoa!" She stood back and leaned against the wall in the hallway with a

tremendously shocked look on her face. I said, "What's wrong?" She didn't reply. So, I just walked on.

But

it was a very reassuring hit. I was convinced the pheromones were doing SOMETHING.

Tiger4
08-24-2004, 10:59 AM
I've had an asian girl in a

grocery store yell "whoa!" as she passed me. What made this experience funny was the fact that she was with her

boyfriend.Another blatant experience I had was in an elevator. There were just two women in the elevator and me. I

spoke to the woman nearest to me. She responed back but looked kind of dazed as she opened her mouth and stuck her

tongue out of her mouth a bit. Then it looked like she went kind of limp and leaned against the elevator wall. Her

expression was that of a woman possessed as if she where holding back something.

SmellsLikeSex
08-24-2004, 05:53 PM
What's near overdose for

SOE unscented or Edge?