PDA

View Full Version : Natural Pheromone Secretion!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 02:59 PM
I recently came to the conclusion that if you work out regularly and don\'t wash yourself with soap all the time and don\'t shower everyday then you will have a natural pheromone concentration already on you. For the past couple months after reading some information on pheromones I decided to try this little experiment (sorta) and it really seemed to work (I\'m actually lazy and dont like to shower all the time). Now, I\'m not saying \"never shower\", just dont always wash with soap. Just sorta rinse off with water. I only shower 4-5 times a week and use soap 1, maybe 2 times a week on weekdays so I have pheromone concentration on me for the weekend. This seems to work for me pretty good. I\'ve literally noticed more girls looking at me and smiling more often, along with being more interested in the conversations (the ladies still want me regardless images/icons/laugh.gif ).

Today at the gym I caught 3 of the finer looking girls that go there staring at me with one of those \"I\'m interested\" looks (a few different times each). And I am not the tallest person (only 5\'9\") and I don\'t have that pretty boy face like most of the other guys that were in there (I have more of a manly face). I wish I could say I got a foursome, but I wasn\'t that irrisistible. I did get a number though (just one).

It wasn\'t just today, it has been happening mostly all the time. It seems that when I do shower with soap I don\'t get as much of the same reaction as I do without washing with soap. I also use less deoderant and cologne. Just dont let yourself get to the point where you reeeeeek!

I cant wait to try the P10, I will order it in 2 days and then keep you updated on some hits.

I also started useing \"CURVE\" wich is one of my favorite colognes. This cologne seems to catch a females attention pretty damn good. It\'s kinda has a musky, sweet smell. I heard from someone that it contained pheromones but I am not sure. I\'m trying to think of who told me that, It might of just been a dream or something. But Oh Well, it really seems to catch the ladies attention.

PEACE images/icons/cool.gif

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: PHREAKIDINK ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 05:00 PM
thats probably mostly -none working there, and some guys produce more than others, but sounds like a great idea! I actually do that quite a bit (going for a few days w/ out using soap) and I would agree it works some, but I haven\'t bought any pheros so I wouldn\'t know if the pheros work better. However, I think the pheros would probably work better, especially for guys who don\'t produce many naturally.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 08:46 PM
Only 10% of males product enough to effect females, so us other 90 % are good with supplements consider it like vitamin supplements except it gives us more sex with better women more often images/icons/laugh.gif and i do go without pheros often just to keep myself grounded and i still get looks. But i also workout so that has an effect as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 12:26 AM
The problem with not using soap is that the strong stench will still be there due to the bacteria feces.

Smokers especially should take care with this \'no-soap\' approach since their stench borders on chemical warfare.

I beleive that if you want to experiment with this approach the best thing is to shower every day but using soap every other day. And using an oil based product, i.e. APC or SPMO, under the pits and the sides of the crotch on the \'no-soap\' days. This will neutralize, or at least minimize, any offensive odor from the bacteria shitting.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul:
Only 10% of males product enough to effect females, so us other 90 % are good with supplements consider it like vitamin supplements except it gives us more sex with better women more often images/icons/laugh.gif and i do go without pheros often just to keep myself grounded and i still get looks. But i also workout so that has an effect as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is because the dominant male in a group tends to secrete more pheromones then his submissive friends.

-al