PDA

View Full Version : Long term effects?

some808guy
08-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Hey everyone,

this is actually the first time I am going to start a thread so please forgive me if i say anything stupid.

Being a newbie, I have quite a lot of questions about using pheromones and most of them were answered quite

beautifully in this forum, so first of, I would like to give everyone a "THANK YOU" for the great discussions here.

I'm still trying to find my way around but you guys have definitely made it a lot easier.

Anyways, to avoid

wasting more of your time, here are some of my questions:

1. It has been said that it takes about 2 weeks to get

used to the mones that you use if you are new to it. My question is, does your body "conform" to the mones you add

to it. Long term, does it affect the pheromones your body produces? Does my question make sense? For example, it if

start seeing results in 2 weeks, does that mean my body is now familiar with the mones i am putting on and is

working with it to be even more effective? sort of like evolution? :think:

2. Does smoke/pollution get in the

way of pheromones? Or is that apples and oranges because pheromones are normally "scentless" anyway?

I guess

I'll start off with those questions for now, I have tried looking for those in this forum, if i missed it... i

apologize... Still lookiing out for results from my perception and NPA, will post anything that happens :) Thanks

for the information!

_bryan

Friendly1
08-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Smoky environments distract the

body's sensory evaluation of its environment, if that makes sense. In other words, think of your pheromone

signature as a gentle, but steady stream of music. Now, you take your song into the middle of a crowd. There are a

LOT of songs playing. Now, adding an annoying base thump (smoke) from a band on stage.

Most, if not all, of us

who have been using the pheromones a long time recommend stronger doses for club-like environments (crowded and

smoky).

And since you are new to these forums, you should know that I normally use OD or near-OD applications of

the pheromones. I like to SCREAM pheromonically. Your mileage may vary.

some808guy
08-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the info friendly,

I was actually curious about that...

What about how does the pheromones affect the normal production of

pheromones in your body?
Does it just enhance it? Or it eventually "optimizes" the normal mones? sort of like

vitamins but for pheromones?

Thanks again... I just ordered a bottle of chikara... wish me luck! :)