PDA

View Full Version : Perception on it's way

ready4lady
08-20-2004, 07:04 AM
Hey guys

after reading comments on this forum about perception I've made the decision to place the order. It should arrive

soon, I will use it for testing at work ( many ladies there ) and at bars/clubs. Hopefully, I'll get results like

everyone else. I will start with one spray on chest and also one spray of the scent fragance that comes with it.

I'll let you know how it goes

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-21-2004, 08:08 AM
We are very

interested in hearing your feedback! Be sure to post about whether it is time release and whether it washes off

easily.

Enjoy your bottle of Perception!

Bobby

cuddlebear
08-21-2004, 09:14 AM
In a workplace with many

ladies, you should be pleasantly surprised :)

It has definitely worked for me in that environment ...

ready4lady
08-23-2004, 08:48 AM
cuddlebear have you used

preception in a work place with many ladies? can you tell me what you noticed? thanks

cuddlebear
08-23-2004, 04:50 PM
The day-by-day account is in

my thread "Perception Arrives" ... :)

ready4lady
08-30-2004, 09:24 AM
Perception works!!! I'm at

work it is 12:21 pm and I had the ladies come to me all morning to talk to me for no reason, ( this never happens

)one of them ( 41 years old hot MILF ) said i smelled nice and she lean towards my neck and smelled me....all the

other ladies are touchy and are talking to me non stop LOL..I love this stuff, thanks BDC Concepts!! The only thing

that I'd recommend would be to have a better package, even though the bottles were almost full, there was

leackage.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-01-2004, 05:42 AM
Outstanding! Enjoy

your bottle of Perception and keep the feedback coming!

As for the atomizer, we are having the next batch of

atomizers custom manufactured for us and we'll guarantee that the Platinum release won't leak one bit. Now that

we have verified our claims of extended release, ability to wash off easily, and actual product effectiveness we can

focus on getting the new atomizers in stock.

Bobby