PDA

View Full Version : KILL Pheromones!

phinmone
08-20-2004, 03:20 AM
I have been wondering

this question:

I have an old atomizer from a pheromone product that I bought somewhere else. now I would like

to use this one as a "mixing atomizer". this bottle (10ml) contained some pheromones and I would like to make it

clean from them in order to mix some new ones into it? how do I "kill" the pheromones? With hot water washing the

bottle in-side-out? I have tried it but I still can smell the old fragarences though. They obviously stay in the

sprayer-part of the bottle, if you get what I mean!

Thanx in advance!
phinmone

Indigo
08-20-2004, 04:00 AM
Hello,

the best method for

cleaning is to use alcohol I think!
The pheromones are dissolved in alcohol ( mostly ) so
it will also wash them

away. But even if you only use water.
The amounts staying in the bottle are quite negectible in my opinion!

Regards

Ingo

Bruce
08-20-2004, 07:13 AM
As long as there was no copulins in

the pervious mix, I don't think you will notice any big change in the new formula as long as you wash the bottle

and let it dry before using. I tried to reuse some old bottles that had previously held samples for what later

became "Essence of a Woman". Big mistake. No amount of washing with soap and water could get it

out.

Bruce

DrSmellThis
08-20-2004, 12:03 PM
:rofl: OMG......

Pancho1188
08-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Yes, as many broken-hearted

men and cheaters know, the "Essence of a Woman" stays with you forever...

cuddlebear
08-20-2004, 01:09 PM
This would have been a good

use for the famed Stone Labs "pheromone eraser" product that never went to market ...

Mtnjim
08-20-2004, 01:46 PM
"...some old bottles that had

previously held samples for what later became "Essence of a Woman". Big mistake. No amount of washing with soap and

water could get it out.

"If that was from some of the original Beta supply, I'm supprised you were even able

to keep the bottles in the house!! :trout: