PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Pheromones in a Dorm Room

Rover The Dog
08-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Hey, i too am starting college soon (in roughly two weeks) and i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions

as to where i could hide my mones. I am only bringing a small stash of perception, chikara, te, and soe but i dont

want my roommate to like find them and ask unwanted questions. I dont think itd be wise to have it leak out that im

using this stuff. Any ideas?

TRock
08-19-2004, 09:56 PM
black out certain incriminating

word on the te label and take the sticker off soe. if anybody about the te just say it's a colgne that went bad and

soe is a deodarant stick. chikara is fine, just black out the love-scent.com on the label. mix it in with your other

colgnes and personal products. if they asked where you got it from, just say an exclusive boutique. in general

people are stupid and they'll believe whatever you say. just don't apply that stuff with people around. that'll

get them curious because of the way you'll be applying the mones.

camusflage
08-20-2004, 08:26 AM
Personally, I just take the

labels off of everything. Whether they peel off like the PI or need to be soaked off like SoE. Just like my dram

vials, I also take a pin and scratch the acronym into the cap so I can keep things straight.

Pancho1188
08-20-2004, 08:37 AM
I take a marker and label an

entire shelf in my room "Liquid Sex" so nobody gets suspicious...

Seriously, you can remove the labels, and if

you put them with your colognes, people will most likely just assume they're fragrances. If you get any questions,

just say that they're fragrances that are supposed to help you relax or improve your mood or the moods of those

around you. However, I've set them in plain sight and have had no questions about them at all.

BaseB3383
08-20-2004, 09:15 AM
If you've got a shaving kit,

just hide them in there when you're around the dorm. Most college guys don't care enough to go snooping through

your stuff.

Friendly1
08-20-2004, 10:27 AM
It's the girls who snoop.

Rover The Dog
08-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Hey thanks guys, yeah ive

already taken off the labels as soon as i received them just incase my parents or little brother happens to come

across them hidden in back of my bathroom drawer. i liked the idea of the shaving kit thing so i went around the

house and i found this nice little kit that i can use for my bathroom supplies so ill probably just keep it in

there. and thanks for the suggestions of what to say if incase someone happens to come across them.