PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Scent

Lagrimas
08-19-2004, 08:56 AM
Well, I got Chikara

recently and I, like so many of you, like the scent. However, within maybe 30 seconds or less time, I can no longer

smell the scent of it. Is this just me? Or does this happen to other people?

Also, what dosages are you guys

using to get hits?

Rover The Dog
08-19-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey Lagrimas, yeah i agree

the scent is really good but not quite strong enough for my own tastes. My normal dosages consists of two-three

sprays on my wrists or neck. I spray it at home and then drive somewhere (either a friends house or some place to

eat or hang out). And i can smell it in the car cause its a closed place with relatively no outside smell yet the

moment i get out i can no longer smell it unless i actually bring my wrist to my nose. I would like to apply more

for the scent but at 2-3 sprays i get pretty good hits and dont want to give that up.

Bruce
08-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Guys,
I agree too. This last

batch was apparently different from the first and definitely different from the sample of the prototype that I

selected to be the master copy for all future Chikara. I am hoping that it is only this last "bamboo label" batch

that is so weak, but I promise that the next batch will me much beefier. We have about 150 bottles of the current

bamboo label batch left. As soon as we get the new stuff in, I am putting any remaining from the old batch on super

discount and am going to offer a special major discount coupon to owners of the limp batch that can be used on the

purchase of a bottle of the new stuff.

I am very sorry about this. I have been using nothing but my

original prototype sample when discussing the product (number of sprays etc) and had a major shock when I got some

samples of the latest batch. Definitely something different there, and I am going to make absolutely sure that the

next batch is identical to my original sample, and make good on these limp bottles.

Regards,
Bruce

Lagrimas
08-19-2004, 11:09 AM
Hmm, in that case, would you

suggest upping the dosage of this particular batch when applying it?

bjf
08-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Guys,
I agree too.

This last batch was apparently different from the first and definitely different from the sample of the prototype

that I selected to be the master copy for all future Chikara. I am hoping that it is only this last "bamboo label"

batch that is so weak, but I promise that the next batch will me much beefier. We have about 150 bottles of the

current bamboo label batch left. As soon as we get the new stuff in, I am putting any remaining from the old batch

on super discount and am going to offer a special major discount coupon to owners of the limp batch that can be used

on the purchase of a bottle of the new stuff.

I am very sorry about this. I have been using nothing but my

original prototype sample when discussing the product (number of sprays etc) and had a major shock when I got some

samples of the latest batch. Definitely something different there, and I am going to make absolutely sure that the

next batch is identical to my original sample, and make good on these limp

bottles.

Regards,
Bruce

Great Service!

BDC_Concepts
08-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Hmm, in that

case, would you suggest upping the dosage of this particular batch when applying it?

This was sort of

my question as well when reading the thread. I would suspect, and note this is just speculation, that the pheromone

amounts are precise, but there was just an issue with the fragrance. Should that be confirmed, one would be able to

apply the normal dosage as before. How to get around the lack of smell issue? Here's a little trick for ya...

Pick up some Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male and use as desired. It smells incredibly similar to Chikara.

Thanks

bryanm
08-19-2004, 04:57 PM
so bruce when do you expect the

new batch in?

i want to try chikara but since your making a new batch i think ill hold out until then

Bruce
08-20-2004, 12:16 PM
I just got samples of the latest

batch, which we put a hold on to make sure it was
just right. It smells great, if I do say so myself, and

production will begin Sunday or Monday. We should be able to start selling the "new and improved" Chikara a day or

two after that and hopefully have it in our warehouse by the end of the week.

But.. not only that, wait 'til

you see the spray heads and caps on these puppies. Completely different from the ones we have been having trouble

with. This is the mother of all spray heads. I will be shocked if we have any more trouble with them.

If

you have a bottle of the old stuff, I will get you a major-discount coupon password for your next

bottle.

Bruce

ManBeast
08-20-2004, 12:31 PM
Bruce: the "beta" label that is

just plain text is full strength?

MB

Bruce
08-20-2004, 02:54 PM
MB,
I will give the "upgrade

discount" coupon to anyone who has any bottle of Chikara purchased before the new stuff goes on sale. To tell the

truth, I don't know for sure who has what. There was a run of about 150 I think it was at the very beginning that

*may* have had a formula true to the prototype bottle that I have here in Eugene. After that there was a larger

batch of product mixed up that was the basis for several runs that were only different from each other in spray

heads. Then finally we mixed up a 3rd batch that had one element removed from the mixture that shouldn't have had

any effect at all on the fragrance but was supposed to help with the spray head jamming problem we had. I don't

really know when the formula changed. I tested literally dozens of samples over a 2 year period, and it wasn't

until I got the very last one that sits on my desk before me as I type that I had a keeper. Every since then I have

been firmly under the impression that this is what you folks were investing your hard-earned money in. I just never

occured to me that it was necessary to get a sample from each and every batch.

Anyway, I am sort of *hoping*

that it was only this last batch that got the limp fragrance, and it was really only recently that anyone started to

complain about it, but it could have been back further. I have no way of knowing. I could be the only person in

the world with the real formula!!! I'll tell you this though, when you get a bottle of this "new and improved"

stuff which is really just the same as my original prototype tester, and you put two good sprays on one wrist, you

will be able to smell something there many hours later, probably the next morning too. With this last batch, 2-3

hours after wrist application I was *unable* so smell *anything* on the spot even pressing my nose to my wrist.

The sample I opened this morning is still going strong 5 hours after application.

Bruce

sietch
08-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Bruce,
So, is the fragrance

base the only thing in which it differs from the original? Can we trust the pheromone composition to be the same, or

has it been altered as well?

Mtnjim
08-20-2004, 04:07 PM
...To tell the truth,

I don't know for sure who has what.

Bruce;
I got one of the original beta versions and a

release version a couple of weeks ago. The "release" version smells "sweeter" than the beta version (ie. less

"musky"), and the scent doesn't last as long. Perhaps this means the beta was your original formula??

Jim

Bruce
08-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Bruce,
So, is the

fragrance base the only thing in which it differs from the original? Can we thrust the pheromone composition to be

the same, or has it been altered as well?

Good question. The technicians I have been talking to

consistently reply with "concentration of fragrance" jargon whenever we discuss the issue, but when you put aNONE

and aRONE in a product there should be some phero stink on your wrist after the fragrance is gone and I am just not

getting that with this most recent batch. There are a number of possibilites:
1. The full 10mg of pheros is in

the bottle but the fragrance is too weak (this is the story I am being given)
2. The entire formula fragrance

and all has been diluted (not good, but if that is all behind us now, I just want to make it up to customers and

move on)
3. The pheromone formula was accidentally altered but still delivered the 10mg/bottle concentration

PLUS the fragrance was too weak.

If you have a bottle of Chikara, put as many sprays as it takes to get a

normal (going out for the evening) application on one wrist; rub your wrists together; then sniff test 3-4 hours

later. If you are *absolutely unable* to detect a phero-type fragrance there, something is not right. BUT! BUT!

keep in mind that 1 out of 4 US males are completely unable to detect any smell from aNONE. If you are able to

clearly smell the stink of men's Primal, then you should smell some aNONE on your wrist many hours after applying

Chikara.

Actually, I was a little surprised when folks started dumping NPA into their Chikara, but we were

getting record breaking hits so I kept my mouth shut. Ditto on the "wow! 6 sprays is killer". I just couldn't

imagine anyone using 6 sprays and some NPA too! Whew! Now it comes into focus.

So, there. I have put all

my cards on the table, and the rest I really don't know. If you have a bottle, test it like I said. Also, when

the new bottles start going around, get back to baseline and try Chikara by itself at 2-3 sprays for a while.

Probably a little NPA will still do magic things because there is stuff in there that is not in Chikara, but watch

out for the aNONE OD.

Finally, don't forget to rub your wrists together if you want the stuff to disperse

more slowly. That's what I do anyway. Otherwise, you get a lot rubbing off early on.

Regards,
Bruce

InternationalPlayboy
08-20-2004, 07:29 PM
My bottle is from

the introductory beta shipment. After reading your post above, Bruce, I sprayed two sprays on my wrists around 6:PM

or so to test it out, but I'm pretty sure I've smelled the mones after the scent wore off on previous wearings.

It's 7:26 now and the scent is still going strong.

This could explain phero tester's claim that Chikara

doesn't work. I was shocked to read that and got a bit defensive about his claim as I still feel that Chikara is

the best pheromone product I've ever used. I have to say that I still have to rate it above Perception for ease of

use and number of obvious hits.

dsade
08-20-2004, 08:35 PM
I got the latest bamboo label, and

the dosage you are surprised at is about where I notice hits - 6 sprays of Chikara and a dab or two of NPA.

The

fragrance dissipates very quickly, and there is barely a hint of pheremone scent left. This is completely gone in

about 2 hours (other than the NPA residual).

Gegogi
08-21-2004, 12:46 PM
My bottle says "beta" and smells

great. However, the scent does die away quickly and I can't detect any 'mone scent, even a few hours later. I

wondered about that. I though maybe the 'mones were masked somehow but maybe they're very weak (like Realm).

Anyway, I've been using it with NPA and TE (not at the same time!).

Indigo
08-21-2004, 12:57 PM
But.. not only

that, wait 'til you see the spray heads and caps on these puppies. Completely different from the ones we have been

having trouble with. This is the mother of all spray heads. I will be shocked if we have any more trouble with

them.

Bruce
Hello Bruce,

will the new sprayhead release the same amount of cologne per spray as

the old version?
How many sprays do you approximateley get out of one bottle?
What will the advised dosage be with

the new sprayhead?

Regards

Ingo

Bruce
08-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Ingo,

I have only used the

new head a couple of times, but it is very different from the old one. I am not sure how much comes out but

probably a lot more if you do a full spray. A single spray might even be a dosage with the new formula. By the

way, I can still (barely) smell pheromones on my wrist from an application 15 hours ago, 5 hours of which were spent

painting followed by a hot shower w/ lots of scrubbing.

Bruce

lordcrazyd
08-21-2004, 01:40 PM
how is this discount going to

work, i too have one that the smell disapears in a matter of mintues, i ordered it from the last batch you put up. I

realy enjoy the smell but its like a wiff and its gone. I started to add up to 4-5 sprays to hopefully smell

something. Question though since i dont smell anything after a half hour does that mean the formulation isn't

correct either. I've smelled Anone before and i don't smell anything with chikara.. I have gotten some hits but

nothing out of the ordinary you would call...

Bruce
08-21-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm thinking about something like a

50% discount coupon that is programmed to only work on Chikara. Anyone who ever bought a Chikara can have one.

B

kwuerstt
08-21-2004, 09:15 PM
I also have the latest bamboo

label and noticed the smell faded quickly. I guess my question how are we going to get the coupons are you going to

email us a coupon code? Cuz i woudl definetly like to pick up one from the new batch so i am know i am getting the

good stuff :)

cuddlebear
08-22-2004, 04:19 AM
My bottle is from the original

"beta" bunch with the simple PC-generated label. The scent is wonderful, but does fade quickly, however the mone

scent is very definitely still present after about 15 hours ... *sniffs area* oh yeah, mones definitely still there

You know, I don't think I'm ever going to try to invent anything, because if I had to worry about

stuff like "is it going to be the same product I invented by the time it gets produced and distributed?" I'd go

half mad. But you gotta admit, Bruce really does good by his customers ... how many companies do you all know

where you would get an offer like the 50% coupon?

I will definitely pick up a bottle of the new Chikara,

just because I am curious as to whether the stuff I have been using *successfully I might add* is the real deal.

:)

sietch
08-23-2004, 05:46 PM
I got my bamboo label Chikara

today as well. 2 or 3 sprays on one wrist, rubbed together. Smell (fragrance, not -mones) is nice, but how strong it

is, I don't know. Seems to last though. For 10 hours I keep bringing my nose close to my wrist, and the fragrance

scent is still there. PLUS, I sniffed it so often that I got bad -none effects like headaches, agitation etc,

similar to the ones I get if I apply NPA on by neck.
Should I presume this is more of a normal Chikara bottle,

instead of a limp one? Were the bamboo label bottles a mix of various batches so some can be more true to the

original?
I guess it'd be logical to first use 2 sprays of it, instead of upping the dosage, since the fragrance

is present and seems normal, no?

Canucky Guy
08-23-2004, 08:08 PM
So, if we concocted a weak

bottle of Chik with a bottle of NPA, we might end up with something worthwhile? Why not sell them as a combo then to

clear out the weak Chik stock?

bjf
08-23-2004, 08:13 PM
I'd like to know how much none is

supposed to be in Chikara so we can know how much NPA to use.

phinmone
08-24-2004, 03:42 AM
I jus read these posts and I

assume that I have the weak version too - The label of green bamboos. are there less -mones in it than in the

beta-version? :(

sietch
08-24-2004, 11:58 AM
No, the

pheromone content is the same in all the versions. The only difference is that Bruce tweaked the scent a little in

some.
Indeed, mones don't seem to be diluted in my bamboo label. 29 hours and a shower later, rubbing

the wrists with soap etc, the fragrance seems gone, but the scent of -none is still detectable. I say scent and not

stink, because -none (even in NPA) smells a bit sharp to me, not like cat piss or anything. But it's still

distinguishably -none smell.

bjf
08-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Indeed, mones don't

seem to be diluted in my bamboo label. 29 hours and a shower later, rubbing the wrists with soap etc, the fragrance

seems gone, but the scent of -none is still detectable. I say scent and not stink, because -none (even in NPA)

smells a bit sharp to me, not like cat piss or anything. But it's still distinguishably -none

smell.

It is next to impossible to wash away stuff below the top level of skin. Some guys this

doesn't matter because their range for none amounts varies greater, while others have a more specific range.

We need more products with 99 percent water-base, like Perception. Anybody with me on this?

MidRex
08-24-2004, 01:41 PM
So...is the new batch of Chikara

released yet or if I order today will I get the old stuff still?

cuddlebear
08-24-2004, 03:01 PM
We need more

products with 99 percent water-base, like Perception. Anybody with me on this?

YES. I would like to

see Perception start a trend with their water-based/time-release technology ... I hope to someday see it treated

with the same level of consideration as we do now with phero ratios and effective fragrances ...

bjf
08-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Cool Cuddle. Maybe an Edge

water-based product? Afterall, SOE maybe be getting a spray...

Since Lacroy would have to pay BDC for the

technology, they could just bump up the price 5 bucks for those who want the stuff harnesing the BDC

technology.

Anybody interested in that? Let Daryn and Bruce know if you are, your voices are powerful!

Don't be silent

DanTHEman
08-24-2004, 03:26 PM
Wow.. I though I was going

crazy reading all kinds of good feedback on Chikara but not really getting results as I have with Perception. I

didn't want to comment on it yet as I wanted to give it more time (I have only used it 3 times).

Frankly, I

love the smell of the Chikara I purchased very recently (Bamboo Lable), but do not detect any mones as I do with

Perception, and the scent is in fact gone w/in a very short time. I was about to get some NPA to use w/it.

Can't wait for the new Chikara batch. The spray head and scent improvement are sure to make it a huge hit. As

soon as they're available I'll be sure to get one..

~Dan V~

Duckman
08-24-2004, 04:51 PM
I too have the new Chikara...the

scent fades almost immediately, but i cannot detect any phermone scent. This was my second day out with it, with no

results. Bruce you have allways had great products, but are we sure anything is in this stuff?

danfl
08-25-2004, 07:05 AM
Bruce,

I ordered Chikara 2 days

before. Will I get the new release or the old ?

Bruce
08-25-2004, 07:58 AM
Danfl,

You will get the old

one. If you want, you can turn it around and trade it in for a new one, which will certainly be available by that

time. If you want to use it, you can get a 50% discount (off the already heavily discounted price). Of course it

is guaranteed to get results. Even if you try it and don't like it, you can send it back. Just don't use it dry

and send it back to exchange for a new one.

Guys,

I am very sorry about all this. Chikara really is a

fantastic product. I wish I knew more about what went wrong and when. I think *probably*, if you just use more of

the old stuff, you will get the same effect, but of course you will go through the bottle pretty quick at that rate.

All the old bottles also have spray head problems. The good news is the new shipment. I am using a bottle from

it now and it is at least as good as the original prototype that was the result of years of work on the project and

was supposed to be the model for all future batches of Chikara. I am going on 14 hours since a 2 spray application

yesterday, and I can still clearly smell the pheromones on my wrist. I will guess that the cologne as a whole

(fragrance and pheromones) is fully functional under normal conditions for 4-6 hours. The spray head is

indestructable. If there is a WWIII, along with the rats and cockroaches, there will be Chikara spray heads roaming

the Earth. I have honestly never seen anything quite like them. I will be shocked if we have any more problems

with them, but of course, let me know.

Again, very sorry about this mess.

Bruce

Snoopy
08-25-2004, 08:25 AM
Bruce,

I ordered one of the

"weak" batches but I'm still using a bottle of "Beta" Chikara (there's still plenty left and I'm getting great

results). I already removed the Bamboo label on the weak bottle (I remove all labels, I don't want anyone finding

out I use pheromones), but I haven't used any at all. Would I be able to send it back for a replacement when the

new shipments arrive?

danfl
08-25-2004, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the swift reply

Bruce

I'm gonna use the one I get so could you tell me how to get discount when new batch gets released ?

Bruce
08-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Snoopy,
Yeah, OK. Put a piece of

masking tape on it and label it if you can.

Danfl,

I will create an e-coupon that you can plug into

the shopping cart. It will be the same word for everybody, but it will only be honored for folks who have a bottle

of Chikara already.

B

p171
08-25-2004, 10:28 AM
Bruce,

How are you going to

determine who's already have Chikara to be able to use the discount? I have the one with the bamboo label but i

feel that the smell lasts up to 10 hours, however i'm still keen to buy the ones off the new batch.

Bruce
08-25-2004, 10:38 AM
p171,

Maybe only some of the

bottles in this latest shipment (with the bamboo label) are weak. Nothing would surprise me at this point. All I

know for sure is that I am not happy with the samples I got with the bamboo labels on them, and the new batch is

clearly stronger. No question about that. In any case, anyone who owns a bottle of Chikara bought before this

Friday, can use the 50% discount coupon on a new bottle. I am curious to see how the new stuff compares to what you

have in your hand there.

Bruce

kwuerstt
08-25-2004, 12:55 PM
So when is the new batch going

to be released because i would definetly be ordering it.

Canucky Guy
08-25-2004, 11:19 PM
I still think the NPA combo

deal is a good idea. *nods*

Whitehall
08-27-2004, 01:38 PM
So put on two

sprays of Chikara then about an hour later went to the clinc to see a doctor for a minor skin thing. When I was

called in, the nurse's aide "processed" me into the system. She was a sweet young thing, maybe early twenties,

clean and cute, but not overtly sexy. While weighing me in, she boobed me. I looked at her and she returned the

eye contact and gave me a vague, passive smile like she knew what she was doing. I had given her my date of birth,

so she knew I was considerbly older than her (ie her daddy's age.)

When we went into the examining room, she

took my blood pressure in a new way. She took my arm and placed my hand up under her breast so that the my hand was

pressed up against her side and my forearm was pushing her breast up. She seemed to take forever to finish too.

I've never had that much intimate contact with a nurse getting my BP. Is this some new technique? I liked

it!

As she was leaving, I told her how proud I was of myself for resisting the urge to tickle her. She

didn't laugh, just smiled like "Do more, idiot." I just didn't think that I should grab a tit at that

moment.

While was my normal, charming self, I'd give Chikara credit for this unusually close

contact.

BTW, Chikara and a coupla dabs of NPA is my new formula for sexual hits. I've gotten several

heretofor unreported sexual hits from it and it really sets the mood for lovemaking. But, as above, Chikara works

by itself too.

jub
08-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Talking of Chikara the one with the

bamboo leaf label! Bruce thanks for the swift delivery. The scent although 'fabulously amorous' does not last long

which is a shame. Less than a hour max and its like?

'Methinks me have get da old batch':blink:

Bruce
08-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Good news! The new stuff is in. I

applied 2 sprays at 8:30 this morning and though faded somewhat of course, still at a functional level now at

4;30PM.

I am going to work something up over the weekend to get rid of the 90 bottles of the last batch we

have, 50% discount coupons to owners of any previously purchased bottles of Chikara towards the "new stuff", and

clarify things on the site. In the mean time, any bottles of Chikara purchased from now on that are not clearly

indicated as the "old stuff" on the site/invoice will be the "new stuff". OK?

Sorry for any

disappointments/confusion. Probably a lot of the bottles sold already are up to specs, I just haven't had much

luck nailing down which are which.

This new batch is the real thing though: full strength kick-ass formula,

great fragrance, sturdy spray-head, nice label. Good stuff really.

TGIF :-)
Bruce

MOBLEYC57
08-28-2004, 01:06 PM
So put on two

sprays of Chikara then about an hour later went to the clinc to see a doctor for a minor skin thing. When I was

called in, the nurse's aide "processed" me into the system. She was a sweet young thing, maybe early twenties,

clean and cute, but not overtly sexy. While weighing me in, she boobed me. I looked at her and she returned the eye

contact and gave me a vague, passive smile like she knew what she was doing. I had given her my date of birth, so

she knew I was considerbly older than her (ie her daddy's age.)

When we went into the examining room, she took

my blood pressure in a new way. She took my arm and placed my hand up under her breast so that the my hand was

pressed up against her side and my forearm was pushing her breast up. She seemed to take forever to finish too.

I've never had that much intimate contact with a nurse getting my BP. Is this some new technique? I liked it!

As she was leaving, I told her how proud I was of myself for resisting the urge to tickle her. She didn't laugh,

just smiled like "Do more, idiot." I just didn't think that I should grab a tit at that moment.

While was my

normal, charming self, I'd give Chikara credit for this unusually close contact.

BTW, Chikara and a coupla dabs

of NPA is my new formula for sexual hits. I've gotten several heretofor unreported sexual hits from it and it

really sets the mood for lovemaking. But, as above, Chikara works by itself too.Signor Whitehall, how many

sprays of Chika accompanies your two dabs of NPA? Thank ya! :box:

Whitehall
08-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Mr. Mobs,

For a

night out, I would typically use two sprays of Chikara to the chest and one spread over both forearms. Then add a

dab of NPA behind each ear and maybe a drop on the pubic hairs if I think there's a chance of getting oral sex. (It

so simulates them!)

For day-time running-around, just two sprays of Chikara to the chest.

Happy

hunting.

MOBLEYC57
08-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Mr. Mobs,

For a night out, I would typically use two sprays of Chikara to the chest and one spread over both forearms. Then

add a dab of NPA behind each ear and maybe a drop on the pubic hairs if I think there's a chance of getting oral

sex. (It so simulates them!)

For day-time running-around, just two sprays of Chikara to the chest.

Happy

hunting.Chest as in chest chest, or chest as in that area on the shirt/whatever you're wearing? :blink:

Always thankful.....Thanks!:wave:

Whitehall
08-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Always directly onto the

skin for everything. Note that my hit report was with a daytime dose of two sprays of Chikara only - no NPA.

MOBLEYC57
08-28-2004, 01:42 PM
Always directly

onto the skin for everything. Note that my hit report was with a daytime dose of two sprays of Chikara only - no

NPA.Noted, but "BTW, Chikara and a coupla dabs of NPA is my new formula for sexual hits. I've gotten

several heretofor unreported sexual hits from it and it really sets the mood for lovemaking. But, as above, Chikara

works by itself too." is what caught my eye, and being that you're one of those I keep a keen eye on when

posting, I just had to investigate!:cheers::drunk::cheers: Thanks!

BassMan
08-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Good news! The new

stuff is in.
BruceBruce,

Any luck with the coupon? I went to the site and got invited into live help -

but whoever I spoke with (typed at? :type: ) didn't seem to know about it.

-Bass

Bruce
08-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Keep an eye out here.

Soon.

B

danfl
08-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Bruce,

Is new release ready to

be ordered ?

Thanks

MidRex
08-30-2004, 03:08 PM
I ordered friday after receiving

an email from Bruce stating that all shipments starting friday will be the new stuff unless someone specifies that

they want the old stuff.

Bruce
08-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Dan,

Yes, all Chikara being

sold at the moment is from the new (improved) batch.

B

metroman
08-30-2004, 04:02 PM
If we had previously ordered

Chikara & now order from the new batch, is there a discount? And if so how do we receive it when we order?

Bruce
08-30-2004, 06:05 PM
If we had previously ordered Chikara & now order from the new batch, is there a

discount? And if so how do we receive it when we order?

Yes, there is a 50% discount on 1 and only 1

bottle of the new Chikara (which is now on sale) to owners of any bottle from a previous batch of Chikara. It is

redeemed by the use of an electronic discount coupon. I would post the coupon code right here, but we are sure to

get folks cutting and pasting it in without reading the rules, so......

IF and only IF you have ALREADY

PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF CHIKARA PREVIOUS TO FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH, 2004...
AND
(of course) YOU DON'T SEND THAT

BOTTLE BACK FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE...
you may send an email to me, bruce (at) love-scent.com, and get the

coupon code.

That code, which is the same for everyone, will soon cease to be a great secret, but only orders

to previous-batch Chikara owners will be honored, so please... only use it if you are entitled. Questions, of

course, can be posted here. Email me if you want the code.

And one more time,... very sorry for the limp

Chikara batch. Probably it is only the last batch, but we sill soon know when these new bottles start making the

rounds. Once the new Chikara starts making the rounds, if you have any doubts whether you are holding a new or old

bottle; the NEW bottles have a much taller cap which is a flat nickel finish as compared to the old Chikara cap

which is a polished crome color.

Warmest Regards,
Bruce

Shiver
09-01-2004, 04:38 PM
I received my Chikara this

morning which has little fragrence but is certainly not short on mones. Thing is if doing a new order I'd rather

order a different product/mone than Chikara (maybe SOE?) from what I've learned so far in my short time on this

forum, so I think I'll stick with what I have for now.

I don't know if any of you guys saw my opening post

today about Chikara/Perception, but I got a call from a buddy who was just coming off night shift and looking to go

for a beer to the local pub for the last hour. It's a Wednesday night and I wouldn't normally go out. Besides I

was covered in Chikara/Perception from trying to work out the dosage and had a terrible headache as a result.

Anyway I agreed, and having just had a shower and with little time to get ready, I simply scrubbed all areas that

I'd applied (2x small squirt Chikara, 1x good squirt Perception). I then covered the areas with the Perception

mask. In the local pub there was no real talent (just a smoky drinking bar) so I have nothing to report there, but

from the regular guys in there who's faces I know but do little other than acknowledge and talk to occasionally, 4

of them started conversations which between them ran the rest of the night.

Obviously this isn't quite a hit

report since it's just guys being social, but having been to the same place for the last 17 years, I can say with

some conviction that tonight is quite different.

Looking forward to the weekend when my proper night out with

interesting women occurs...

Mtnjim
09-01-2004, 05:58 PM
...Obviously this

isn't quite a hit report since it's just guys being social, but having been to the same place for the last 17

years, I can say with some conviction that tonight is quite different.

Looking forward to the weekend

when my proper night out with interesting women occurs...

This is exactly a "hit report".

Perhaps you were hoping your first hit would be with a woman??

ManBeast
09-01-2004, 06:00 PM
I got a helluva hit from a guy

last night... It's the first time I wasn't carded buying the ingredients for rum and coke (I'm 22 and don't

really look 21 to most people).

MB

bjf
09-01-2004, 06:23 PM
I agree with MtnJim, it is a great

post. Thanks for sharing that.

One thing I find baffling is that the Chikara had very little fragrance.

Shouldn't you have the new shipment, where the fragrance problem is corrected?

Bruce
09-01-2004, 08:44 PM
The new shipment arrived on Friday

morning. I think all the orders *shipped* on Friday and beyond were from the new stuff. In any case though, the

new bottles are very easy to distinquish from the old ones; they have much taller caps and the color is different.

The old caps are polished chrome, the new ones are a satin nickel color. The spray heads themselves are different

too. The old ones are white and the new ones are the same nickel color as the cap. You can't mistake the two.

Which did you get?

Bruce

Shiver
09-02-2004, 01:16 AM
It's a silver cap, white spray

head with green bamboo image and black writing. I can still smell the mones this morning quite easily though (18

hours after, plus shower plus nail brush on the applied area).

Shiver