PDA

View Full Version : Newbie got questions on PCC. Please help?

accircuit
08-18-2004, 07:52 PM
Hi, everyone. I am really new to this Pheremone stuff. So, please excuse me if my questions sound

stupid. :)

I just order a bottle of PCC and read some thing about if a man wear it, it will make the women

around him act more aggressive and see him as a femal rival. But how about if a woman wears PCC? (Okay, if you

haven't guess, I am a girl. :) ) Will it make the women around her be more aggressive? The reason I ask is that my

boss is a lady... and trust me, no one will want HER to be agressive toward any living soul...

Also, if I put

one dab on each of my wrist... how long will PCC last? and is that the proper dosage? I don't want to risk OD or

putting on too little that the guy I want to attract doesn't even notice. ;)

Sorry about having so many

questions and thanks for your help.

accircuit

bjf
08-19-2004, 07:00 AM
Read through these search

results:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/search.php?searchid=20336

sikdogg
08-20-2004, 09:54 PM
I bought some PCC for my wife

and she tested it at work (she works with mostly men) and she noticed a few DIHL's. She also noticed that most men

were much nicer and tended to chat with her more. It also made me much more horny when i stood next to her (didn't

know she had some on)... couldn't take my hands off her. Since there aren't many women where she works, can't

comment on aggressiveness from other femmes.

accircuit
08-22-2004, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the replies. I am

waiting for my shipment at this moment and can't wait to test it out on my co-workers. :) I also work in an

enviroment full of men (40 men to 4 women!)... Hmmmm... and they are friendly bunch... way to friendly that most of

them think of me as ONE OF THE GUYS! I just want them to notice me as a woman...

I think I read in one of the

posts that the PCC kicks in when the person is exposed to for about 10 minutes... I guess I will just have to make

sure that I won't be around my boss for more than 2 minutes. Good thing she always hides in her room. :D

accircuit