PDA

View Full Version : Help, newbie about to start college.

makaveli
08-18-2004, 04:42 PM
I

am a newbie that is about to start college. I'd like to use mones to give me sort of an extra edge. I'm a 19 years

old, Latin male whose preference is Latin females only, i dont tend to find women of other races very attractive.

I'm into a bit of bodybuilding in my spare time, so i'm in pretty decent shape, and relatively good

looking and outgoing as well.

What do you recommend i use for for social as well as sexual hits?

makaveli
08-18-2004, 04:48 PM
I was thinking maybe

NPA+Chikara, but would like opinions before i do anything.

Friendly1
08-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Sounds like you may need to go

light on the Androstenone, so maybe WAGG or Chikara by themselves. Chikara definitely has a sort of mystical,

magical effect. I have been sort of teasing this girl who works in a convenience store. I wore Chikara for her

yesterday and followed up with The Edge and Amouage Dia today. She couldn't take her eyes off of me today. I

stopped by twice.

Anyway, Chikara is a great soft pheromone product. I have heard nothing good things about

WAGG.

Gegogi
08-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Don't mess around too much,

focus on your studies and get out of school with a degree in 4 years. None of this 7-10 year career student crap!

The skills and knowledge gained will yield a better lifestyle and plenty of time to chase women later. Believe me, I

know, as I was a hardcore party boy and wasted lots of time before I woke up.

But if you must, I recommend a

couple sprays of Chikara and a couple strokes of SOE. You'll get plenty of "study" dates if you season lightly with

a little charm and humor.

InternationalPlayboy
08-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Don't

mess around too much, focus on your studies and get out of school with a degree in 4 years. None of this 7-10 year

career student crap! The skills and knowledge gained will yield a better lifestyle and plenty of time to chase women

later. Believe me, I know, as I was a hardcore party boy and wasted lots of time before I woke up.

I agree. It took me five years to get a two year degree in Electronics Technology at my local junior

college (partying, work, and apathy got in the way). Now at 45 years old, I regret that I didn't go to a real

college and feel I'm too old to start over now.

Indigo
08-19-2004, 06:32 AM
What do you

recommend i use for for social as well as sexual hits?Well, as I assume you will be not in need of too much

-none.
So emphasize the social part. Chikara or SOE should do well for you.
For an extra "bite" you could add TE

or NPA!

Regards

Ingo

MOBLEYC57
08-19-2004, 06:43 AM
I

agree. It took me five years to get a two year degree in Electronics Technology at my local junior college

(partying, work, and apathy got in the way). Now at 45 years old, I regret that I didn't go to a real college and

feel I'm too old to start over now.Tis twue! Tis twue, young lads! Look it up in Webster...PUSSY...now,

PAYCHECK. Which comes first? :rant: :rasp: :rant: There's a GOOD, but secret reason that it's not spelled PASSY

and PUYCHECK. Never forget that! :POKE:

Annnnd Signor Playboy, I too think that I, at the grand old age of 47,

6'3", 275 pounds, am too old to return to school, but here I sit, in the hunt of a two year degree in Medical

Administration (can't wait to sit behind some Doc's front desk and say, "hellooooo, how may I be of service to

you?" Was going for a degree in Health Information Technology until they went totally Internet. Oh hell nawh! No way

I can study on a computer 6-8 hours a day!!!!Sooooooooooo, no, you're not too old, you're just probably in need of

some attitude adjustment.....a bit of two (females) on one (you) perhaps?:thumbsup: :whip:

Tip of the

day: Man can not live by bread alone, soooooooo, after you get your degree, get yourself some! It's better than

any sleeping pill!!:blink:

Bruce
08-19-2004, 06:58 AM
IP,
45 is a GREAT age to start a

new career. I graduated from music school at 42, quit that and became a full-time English teacher in Japan at 43,

and started the company that later became Love Scent at 48. I finally got married at 44, became a father at 45, had

my second kid at 49 and am about to have another at 54. In fact, funny enough, I have been thinking about going

into the construction trade lately, and said to myself: "well, if you are going to do it, you better get going, you

are not in your forties anymore."

No kidding, the 40s are a WONDERFUL time to change your life. Now when I

hit 55, maybe I'll start looking for a groove to fall into for the rest of my life.... hmmm..
Naaaah!

:-)

Bruce

Mtnjim
08-19-2004, 12:24 PM
...Now

at 45 years old, I regret that I didn't go to a real college and feel I'm too old to start over

now.

If you ain't daid, 'taint too late KID!!

(By the way, I got more than 10 years on

you!!)

InternationalPlayboy
08-19-2004, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the

encouragement guys. I still haven't decided what I want to do when I grow up. :)

I mainly wanted to point

out that you don't want to have regrets about education because of laziness and partying like I

did.

Continuing the slight hijack, I read today in September's Reader's Digest about jobs being replaced by

computers and by workers overseas. A college education is going to become even more important to make it in the

future.

We're seeing a hollowing-out of the job market, with fewer jobs in the middle. There are good

jobs for people who've continued their education and McJobs for high school graduates. But the better-paying jobs

are more competitive than ever, and the picture for lower-skilled, less educated workers looks grim.

makaveli
08-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Excuse my ignorance, why do i

not want any none?

I read somewhere that latina/black women respond best to none products. Is this true? If

so i thought it would be importantly to include, as i'm trying to pursue latin women.

camusflage
08-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Excuse my

ignorance, why do i not want any none?
Two reasons to temper you -none usage: First, you're a young guy,

therefore you produce a fair amount naturally. Second, and most importantly, younger ladies can be scared off by

-none. Too much, and you're attracting the prune juice crowd. :) Personally, I'd recommend the SOE/TE route. Sub

NPA for TE if you're feeling a little more adventurous and don't subscribe to the belief that "if a little bit is

good, a lot must be great!"

BaseB3383
08-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Two reasons

to temper you -none usage: First, you're a young guy, therefore you produce a fair amount naturally. Second, and

most importantly, younger ladies can be scared off by -none. Too much, and you're attracting the prune juice crowd.

:) Personally, I'd recommend the SOE/TE route. Sub NPA for TE if you're feeling a little more adventurous and

don't subscribe to the belief that "if a little bit is good, a lot must be great!"
I'd also recommend

Chikara/NPA or TE as a combo. A lot of people, including me, have experienced a great deal of success with this

mix. I'm college age as well (20) and I'll be testing it here at school. Let us know what you get and how you

do.

Bruce
08-19-2004, 09:35 PM
BaseB,

One of these days I

will be walking through the EMU and think "Hmmm.. isn't that Chikara I smell?" :-)

Bruce