PDA

View Full Version : Hi I haven't been here in months.

Senor Bananas
08-18-2004, 02:17 PM
I noticed that there are quite a few new pheromones. I actually ordered Chikara last night.

Is

there anything better than WKm#1 yet? That is the best when I left. It was pretty much the ruler. Is Chikara better

than this?

This forum has become EXTREMELY attractive too. Bruce knows the ropes of human attraction even on the

internet.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-21-2004, 08:00 AM
Welcome back to

Love-scent!

Chikara is an excellent product with outstanding feedback. I am a

pheromone manufacturer (Perception) (http://bdcconcepts.com) but absolutely love Chikara! It gives a more

"natural" quality of response from those around me (specifically, my wife) whereas Perception gets a more

animalistic, passionate response. I've found that 1 spray of Perception coupled with 1 spray of Chikara gets a

very nice blend of the two responses...of course, your mileage may vary ;)

Bobby

ManBeast
08-21-2004, 10:43 AM
What do use use a the scent in

that case Bobby?

MB

DrSmellThis
08-21-2004, 11:11 AM
The value of WKM has to do

with effective ratios of the most common mones, whereas Chikara derives its main benefit from having many new mones

and a high number of mones overall (we can't even speculate about ingredient ratios). Because those secret

ingredients aren't available elsewhere, I feel almost "obliged" to use Chikara. Luckily the scent is inoffensive

(it's very nice!).

I'm an "ingredient completeness" kind of guy, so for me everything now revolves

around Chikara, and also the Pheros (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/70)

natural ingredients (which are numerous). I'll typically also use a dab of PF and Edge, both of which contain

"secrets", for the same reason of completeness. I've found a role for beta-nol and A1 as well. I primarily want to

find a way to use every available active, enhancing ingredient to my benefit. That is the most powerful strategy,

IMO.

That accomplished, finding the ideal ratios and application methods then become problems to be solved. The

time and absorption issues addressed by Perception are also important.
:type:

Senor Bananas
08-22-2004, 01:23 AM
Do you suggest an 18 year

old get Perception?

jub
08-22-2004, 02:26 AM
Whao! 'animalistic, passionate

response in a bottle'! Hummmm, would you recommend this to be wore in classroom full of women?