PDA

View Full Version : Pheros arrived...!!

Jazsy4
08-18-2004, 02:04 PM
3:50 PM......pulled

up to my mailbox thinking....Ahhhh... Pheros probably won't be here since it was just shipped Monday........Put the

key in ...open the box....and Bam !! Yeahhh baby...there she was....Man am I a lucky Son of a B%#$@ or what?....

Hi ....I'm relatively new to this forum..........I read every day .....and learn tons thanks everyone.

I don't have much to say other than I wanted to let the DR and Bruce know that Pheros arrived in excellent

conditon. And the scent is unbelievable !! I wasn't quite sure when I took the first whiff from the bottle.... I

applied a dab to my wrist..then rubbed it onto the other. It's been on since about...4PM..It's now 5:02 and it

just keep getting better. It smells fabulous !!

Also....Bruce I recieved Chikara some weeks back...also in

great condition nozzle working great.

Lastly..BDC...Perception too arrived in great condition..and spraying

just fine.

Thanks to Lovescents' Customer service and Shipping departments...!!

DrSmellThis
08-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know

that! I'm glad you like it! Several days ago I was shaking that very bottle in my dining room (which I converted

into a perfume lab :D). It feels great to know "the connection has been made"!

DrSmellThis
08-21-2004, 03:36 PM
I heard Holmes and Playboy got

theirs. Have others received their bottles yet?

metroman
08-21-2004, 04:31 PM
I'm still waiting...Some kind

of glitch when I ordered it. Anyway Tammy says its on the way, so I'm looking forward to it with great

anticipation.

Holmes
08-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Glad to receive a sampling of the

second round, especially after that unfortunate accident (the one with the bottle, not the ensuing one in my

pants).

The effects are a bit stronger this time and the scent slightly different. But it's still very much

Pheros. Love it.

DrSmellThis
08-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Oh, that's right! Did I tell

you I spilled almost a whole bottle of Pheros in a bar once? Everything smelled like that. A few women did

become amorous, so it wasn't all bad.

Yep, as I said in the new release thread, I ratcheted it up a notch.

burgerama1960
08-23-2004, 07:34 PM
If you don't open the cork

at all will pheros keep for more than a year or do you have to use it up rather quickly?

DrSmellThis
08-23-2004, 08:42 PM
Hey Burgerama, there's no

cork with this release. There is a sturdy screw on lid, which fits tightly; and a robust spherical bottle. I'm just

guessing at the "one year thing", based on what others have said about perfume. It could last longer for all I know.

Organic citrus scents have the shortest lives, and woody/musky scents tend to have longer shelf lives.

einstein
08-23-2004, 08:46 PM
I've heard there are mosques

built 1000 years ago with musk-perfumed mortar that still smell.

DrSmellThis
08-23-2004, 08:48 PM
Yes, that's true!