PDA

View Full Version : Essence of a woman for men ?!?

Indigo
08-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Hello

guys,

has anyone of you experience with using Essence of a woman ( EW ) to attract women?
I read in small

amounts it might be a very good addition for man to get
extra attention by women.
I didn't find anything in the

forum, I hope you can help me!

Regards

Ingo

DrSmellThis
08-18-2004, 12:16 AM
OMG, there was tons in the

forum on that! I believe "magic pants" is a good thing to search for. Some of the old posters like MaddMaxx talked

about it too. There is a trace amount of EW in Pheros.

Indigo
08-18-2004, 01:42 AM
OMG, there was

tons in the forum on that! I believe "magic pants" is a good thing to search for. Some of the old posters like

MaddMaxx talked about it too. There is a trace amount of EW in Pheros.
Hello,

well the system

couldn't find anything from MaddMaxx ( invalid user name ) and I looked for "EW", "Essence of women" and "magic

pants".
And their were no relevant hits, at least not in the Pheromone Discussion forum.
Where can I find the

posts you mean?

Regards

Ingo

Mtnjim
08-18-2004, 10:19 AM
Hello,

well the

system couldn't find anything from MaddMaxx ( invalid user name ) and I looked for "EW", "Essence of women" and

"magic pants".
And their were no relevant hits, at least not in the Pheromone Discussion forum.
Where can I

find the posts you mean?

Regards

Ingo

Look in the Archives!

InternationalPlayboy
08-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Showing

Search took 0.31 seconds. Search: Key Word(s): magic, pants ; Forum: Pheromone

Discussion and child forums

He he he. :p

BassMan
08-18-2004, 11:50 AM
He he

he. :pIIRC, I had a hand in that particular discussion. Try searching for "nasty panties".

-Bass

Mtnjim
08-18-2004, 04:17 PM
IIRC, I had a hand

in that particular discussion. Try searching for "nasty panties".

-Bass

Seems to me that you

and FTR were going to go into the scented panty business!
:rofl:

Indigo
08-22-2004, 06:59 AM
Look in the

Archives!I actually looked in the archives: Nothing from Madmaxx!
And there was no other interesting

information about EW!

oscar
08-22-2004, 07:27 AM
Ingo,

Do an Advanced Search for

the word "copulin" and user "madmaxx" (one "d" , two "x"'s), and set it to show results by posts. You should get 29

results.

Oscar :)

Bruce
08-22-2004, 08:15 AM
There are definitely a LOT of active

male EW users. It is a top seller.

Indigo
08-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Thanks Oscar and Bruce,

that

information helped very much!
But regarding the content of the posts I am a bit confused or, let's say it

differently,
sceptic about using copulins for men to attract women. Some posts talk of very good results

others
clearly say using copulins as a man would be a bad idea.
I have to say I am still a beginner. I still have

some P10/w and PPA/m left and I'm gonna try Chikara and TE within one of the next month when the bottles are empty.

Would you recommend EW as a good addition for testing?

Regards

InternationalPlayboy
08-22-2004, 09:56 AM
I am a

bit confused or, let's say it differently,
sceptic about using copulins for men to attract women. Some posts

talk of very good results others
clearly say using copulins as a man would be a bad idea.

I think it depends on the individual woman. Some will think that, when smelling cops on a guy

that if someone else has him, then he must be worth pursuing. And I think others would feel that they don't want a

guy who plays around.

I have PCC and EW, bought them mainly out of curiousity than anything else. I like to

sniff the PCC, but I think EW lives up to its acronym. I had one experience where I had played with PCC earlier in

the day and then saw a friend later. I was wearing pretty much the same thing I had on on a date with her a couple

of days before, Chikara and a couple of dabs of Pheros, but I added a dab or two of TE. She had been in girlfriend

mode on our date but the day I played with the PCC, she seemed to keep her distance and her body language didn't

seem as open.

Now, we are just friends, so the Edge may have put her on "edge." Or maybe the fact that the

mones on the date before, along with the romantic setting of the day had a combined effect and that's why she was

more "girlfriend-ish." Or maybe it was just a bad day for her or an OD on my part. But I had worn TE with Chikara

around her before without any ill effects, so I tend to think that I had gotten some PCC on my skin or in the room

and had not cleaned it all off and that was affecting her.

Indigo
08-22-2004, 10:05 AM
But I

had worn TE with Chikara around her before without any ill effects...
Hello,

do you use the scented or

unscented version of TE or TE Essentials?
Is 2 dabs of TE really enough? Most people us about one to two

sprays
which would be 6-12 dabs!

Regards

Ingo

DrSmellThis
08-22-2004, 11:16 AM
EW in general will bring split

results, with it working well in some situations and backfiring in others. It is complicated. It might be better in

the environment than on your person, and might be better on your person the next day, when applied "below the

waist," after your male bacteria could work on it a while. Some use it to enhance their own testosterone. I think

one has a better chance with bi-women with EW, for obvious reasons. I think there is a use for it, but that it is

tricky and no one has unravelled it yet. There have been lots of theories here in both directions, and times it has

worked well. Smaller quantities might be best, enough to suggest you get attention from women but are not

one. There has been tons in the forum about it.

InternationalPlayboy
08-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Hello,

do you use the scented or unscented version of TE or TE Essentials?

It

would have had to been the unscented Edge on the day I mentioned above because I only recently bought Edge

Heat.

Is 2 dabs of TE really enough? Most people us about one to two sprays
which would be 6-12

dabs!

I'm really sensitive to none, too much give me an adverse effect. I get impatient and

really self-conscious if I wear a lot. One spray is way too much for me, though others can get away with it. I find

I do best with the more "social" products and am still finding my way with The Edge.

To refresh my memory, I

pulled this up form the "Huge News" thread:

Thursday, May 13

Applied the 6

sprays of Chikara over sunblock again. Nothing to report. Jacuzzied, showered and applied 6 sprays of Chikara, one

each to back and front of neck, one to each wrist and one under each arm. Also did a dab of TE in the pubes and

another to the small of the back. Was going to get another short massage. My friend's attitude that day was quite a

contrast to Monday and Wednesday with her. Hugs weren't as long or as tight. In fact, I couldn't even remember a

greeting hug and requested another. (I had had several glasses of wine by then.) My friend seemed to complain about

some of her clients and daily hassles. I may have caused problems though as I had been messing with PCC in the room

that morning. I don't wear it but like to smell it. I know I had some on my hands early in the day but had hoped

that sweat, jacuzzi and washing would get rid of it in time. During the massage, I made a refrence to the spanking

threat of the day before and she laughed, but I don't think she even remembered saying it.

Looking

at that, I had done a total of 12 sprays of Chikara that day! Though I had showered and jacuzzied between the six in

the morning and six in the evening. I still think, depending on the girl, that copulins could have an adverse

effect. Especially in this day of incurable social disease, many wouldn't want to sleep with a guy that smelled

like he had just been with another.

DrSmellThis
08-22-2004, 11:25 AM
I just did a search for EW in

the title line, in all open forums, and there were 57 pages of results! I scanned them and many were relevant

for men. ;)

Indigo
08-24-2004, 01:54 AM
Welll...thanks folks. I think

regarding all the information you gave me,
I will stay away from the copulins, at least for the time being!

bjf
08-24-2004, 06:45 AM
I don't think women necessarily

associate cops on a guy as him having slept with a woman. I think their instinct from cops tells them their is a

horny female, perhaps ovulating, and it is that simple.

BUT, who knows. Maybe having some horny female

"perhaps ovulating" in you has a good effect on certain women, and I'm not talking about bi ones.

Friendly1
08-24-2004, 08:37 AM
Back when I first started

joining in the discussions here, someone had been going on about how he was using copulins and he was happy with the

results. But in virtually all of his discussions, he complained about the lack of hits. It seemed pretty obvious

to me that a man has no business wearing copulins. He didn't agree. I don't recall who that was.

Tiger4
08-24-2004, 11:35 AM
Women who take in the copulins

will probably have their cycles move toward being at the stage of optimum fertilization. It's a scientific fact

that when women are around each other for a significant time, their periods syncronize with the most dominant woman

(most sexually receptive) in that group. When you are wearing EW, you represent a woman's vaginal secretions when

she is most likely to get pregnant hence the most sexually receptive. This is why I think so many women have

reported getting wet while wearing it.

There was a study I read where it suggested that women find men with

less masculine features more attractive after smelling copulins. While they found men with more masculine features

more attractive after smelling androstenone.

I think there are many interesting possibilities for

experimenting with pheromones with different ratios of none + copulins, copulins + nol, none + nol + copulins.

Friendly1
08-24-2004, 11:44 AM
I am still waiting for someone

to report positive hit results after wearing copulins. Not mixed results, but positive results.

Anyone got an

anecdote they can share?

bjf
08-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Friendly, there are some out there,

you just have to go through the cops threads in the pheromone discussion forum.

camusflage
08-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Anyone got an

anecdote they can share?
My typical daily mix includes them. I use two dabs each of PI/m and PI/f from a

one dram vial. PI/f includes cops in it, though AFAIK, no one really knows what they are or how much of them there

are.

As far as anecdotes, this mix is my "favorite shirt" of the phero world. My favorite shirt can't go to

the orchestra, nor can it go camping, but it can dress up or down to just about anything in between. This mix

consistently gets friendly and positive reactions, whether it's in the workplace or out and about.

Friendly1
08-24-2004, 02:30 PM
My typical

daily mix includes them. I use two dabs each of PI/m and PI/f from a one dram vial. PI/f includes cops in it, though

AFAIK, no one really knows what they are or how much of them there are.
That's the problem, for me.

You're mixing them with other pheromones.

I can hypothesize about the copulins helping or hindering the other

pheromones, but my hypotheses wouldn't mean anything.

As far as the anecdotes supposedly in the copulins

threads, I don't have time for extensive searching right now. I do recall looking for something solid before

because I was on the verge of ordering some myself at one point, but I couldn't find any anecdotes which were

reasonably convincing. And then the copulin discussions died down.

It would be interesting to learn whether

Chikara includes copulins.

Mtnjim
08-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Hey guys;
If you want to wear

copulins, wear the real ones. Not only are they cheaper, getting them is a lot more fun than waiting for the mail

man!!

bjf
08-24-2004, 03:02 PM
There's no cops in Chikara. Pheros

has them.

Friendly1
08-24-2004, 03:52 PM
Thanks, bjf.

Holmes
08-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Hey guys;
If you

want to wear copulins, wear the real ones. Not only are they cheaper, getting them is a lot more fun than waiting

for the mail man!!

:lol:

-----