PDA

View Full Version : High quality atomizers

dalesalsa82
08-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Does anyone

know of any other places I could find some really high quality atomizers besides the store?

I was thinking of

some of like cologne-bottle quality. Really precise and don't leak, or break down.
Thanks guys

InternationalPlayboy
08-17-2004, 02:57 PM
Since I first found

the address in this thread (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3511&highlight=atomizers) a few

months ago, I hope I'm not violating rules by mentioning or linking to the business.

I bought a couple of

the 5ml atomizers offered by Sunburst Bottle (http://www.sunburstbottle.com/Merchant2/specials.html) and

think they work pretty well. I've been intending on picking up a few more but haven't done so yet.

phersurf
08-17-2004, 03:22 PM
I was able to buy an atomizer at

a sephora store in Santa Monica a few months back. I'm sure all the Sephora stores carry them.

dalesalsa82
08-18-2004, 02:09 PM
Thanks International

playboy:
did you like the atomizers from sunburst, did they leak at anytime? Did they deal good with the oil

mixes and alcohol mixes/combos that we use with the pheros?

InternationalPlayboy
08-18-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks International playboy:
did you like the atomizers from sunburst, did they leak at

anytime? Did they deal good with the oil mixes and alcohol mixes/combos that we use with the

pheros?

I like the atomizers and haven't noticed any leaking with them. I have only carried one in

my pocket on one occasion though, I usually keep them in my kit bag while away. I bought them mainly to carry

smaller amounts of colognes with me while traveling instead of having to pack a whole $65 bottle of fragrance and

then worry about the bulk and safety of the big bottle. I also planned to do some of the mixes in the cookbook but

haven't gotten around to it.

So far, I've filled one with unadulterated, commercial cologne, Ralph Lauren

Silver Romance to be exact, and the other with some Pheros, which I diluted 1:1 with distilled water as so I don't

use up the Pheros too quickly. Both of these work fine. The spray is a fine, even spray, not as fine as Chikara's

spray, a bit more volume than that, but not as much or as coarse as the 10ml atomizers that Bruce sells or included

with Perception. In fact, I think I like these atomizers better than the 5ml atomizer they use for the fragrance in

Perception's package. I would think that mixes with alcohol based products like TE or NPA would work well in them

but I'm unable to comment on how the oil based ones like SOE would work at this time.

At the price of $2.15

a piece, they are cheap enough, I think, for a trial. I intend to get more but am trying to curtail my credit card

usage/Internet purchases right now. And you can buy them individually, unlike the the place at the second link in

the original thread, where you can only buy the atomizers sold there in case lots.

InternationalPlayboy
08-19-2004, 06:19 AM
I got to thinking

this morning, the ratio of Pheros/distilled water that I put in the atomizer is 2:1 Pheros/water. 1:1 left me with

too weak a scent.

dalesalsa82
08-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Thanks alot I.P.!
omar