PDA

View Full Version : Any fast and effective ways to remove applied pheromones?

sietch
08-17-2004, 09:06 AM
I was wondering, in cases like -none OD, is there a quick way to clean your skin from

pheromones? I mean, totally wipe them off, not just reduce the amount present. Would plain soap do? Wet tissues

perhaps? What do you people think/experienced?

Pancho1188
08-17-2004, 10:19 AM
I think plain soap does the

trick for the most part. People talk about -mone buildup and such, but it's almost ironic that the big selling

point for -mone manufacturers is that your natural -mones wash off in the shower...the retort to this is that the

-mone content is exponentially more than natural body production for wherever you apply it (neck, hair, etc.), so

it's harder to wash off. I've never consciously noticed an OD, so I guess it's hard for me to give a perfect

analysis.

I'd say for your particular situation that if you were hit with a -none OD, just take a shower and

not apply any more -mones. I think that would reduce an OD to normal levels or lower.

I remember a thread about

8 months ago speaking on this subject...something about steel wipes or something...but seriously...take a shower,

use a wipe, do whatever to wash the skin off. That will remove an OD. As far as -mone buildup is concerned, just

don't wear it for a day if you're worried about it. That should put you back to normal. I know that I've always

'conveniently' forgotten to wear -mones on a day that would probably have had me needing to worry about buildup,

and it was like I still had them on. Other times, I would lose the effects. Either way, the effects pretty much

disappeared with showering and refraining from reapplication.

koolking1
08-17-2004, 10:22 AM
anti-bacteriel soap often

found in people's bathrooms works best for quick, near total, removal.

sietch
08-17-2004, 11:10 AM
I've noticed -none effects a day

after their application, but I'm very careful with buildup and ODs, so that's not my main concern. Fast removal

would be useful in unpredictable situations with menstruating girls etc, when -none would be pretty bad a thing to

wear at that time! :)
Guess soap will do, thanks!

phersurf
08-17-2004, 11:23 AM
80 grit sand paper :)

Friendly1
08-17-2004, 01:24 PM
While I have been convinced

that buildup occurs, I think some guys make way too much of it. A lot of guys post conclusions about pheromones

without providing clear evidence to back up their arguments. It's hard to say what is happening. I don't have a

problem with buildup. Let it happen. I enjoy coming on strong. I had two solid hits today while I was out with my

mother, one of my nieces, and my niece's baby daughter. Possibly a third one, although my niece insisted the girl

swimming in the water was NOT checking me out. But I've come to trust her outrage/indignation as a clear sign that

SOMEONE is either coming on to me or checking me out. Girls are just really sensitive to that sort of thing, and

she is starting to calm down a little when these incidents happen, but she still gets kind of wired.