PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!!

flash20
08-17-2004, 06:17 AM
Hi all,
I would like

some advice on what pheremone products might help me out with my situation and some specific examples on

where its helped you.

My situation:
I'm 21 yr old male who hasn't had a girlfriend in over 4 years. I have

many female friends, a number of whom keep asking me why I don't have a girlfriend (and these girls are HOT). The

problem is at first most girls don't notice that I'm even there, I'm only average looking and therefore don't

have that instant sex appeal that other more fortunate people have!! The ones that do notice me and get to know me

end up being friends and only think of me as a FRIEND (the Lets Just be Friends sydrome!!!). I'm sick of this and

want to find an edge that will get me more notice and get them thinking differently.
My best friend whom I've

grown up with is absolutely amazing, the whole package and I've had a crush on for years however when we talked

about it she sweetly said that she'd only ever though of me as a friend and she guessed thats how she still felt.

Now I'd LOVE to change this around and so if anyone knows how PLEASE tell me. That said, I know there are millions

of great chicks out there and am open to other relationships (ie I accept that maybe we won't be together and so

want to get on with my life if I can).
Please I need help, I'm looking for both a relationship with a great chick,

but also I need to get laid badly!!!

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated. Please include

examples if you can cause I've purchased pheremone products before and had absolutely no success with them (PherX

and YES! Pheremone cologne)

Thanks

Flash :thumbsup:

bjf
08-17-2004, 06:26 AM
Flash, you purchased

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPY pheromone products. Disregard your experiences with those things.

Buy some NPA

or TE as well as Chikara and see what happens. Sure it will cost you a little bit of money, but guys spend a ton of

money on dating anyway, so just take a chance. It is as good of an investment as dinners or drinks

are.

Also, read around the forum to get a better sense of what to expect. If the pheromones are working,

bascially all it will do is make women notice you more, which means new doors opening. You've got to walk through

them.

TRock
08-17-2004, 06:30 AM
if she really is your best friend,

do you really wanna date her think about it. sometimes you need female friends especially good looking one that you

just keep as friends. they help enhance your status, give you fashion advice, and provide stuff that guy friends

can't. plus they're more likely than your male friends to have other hot female friends.

you're probably

labeled as a friend because of the way you act. are you a nice guy?

i would try a none product like te along

with chikara and/or soe. soe is good for younger girls. chikara works for everybody and since you say you lack sex

appeal, some none should do it.

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-17-2004, 06:43 AM
Flash, you

purchased CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPY pheromone products. Disregard your experiences with those things.

Buy

some NPA or TE as well as Chikara and see what happens. Sure it will cost you a little bit of money, but guys spend

a ton of money on dating anyway, so just take a chance. It is as good of an investment as dinners or drinks are.

Also, read around the forum to get a better sense of what to expect. If the pheromones are working, bascially all

it will do is make women notice you more, which means new doors opening. You've got to walk through them.

I agree!

Whatever you buy, I think you should include those LaCroy special "ingredients" (I mean, NPA or TE...

or even better, Edge Essentials... the Heat version is better IMO).

Then, try to get Chikara or Alter Ego! I

can't say much about the first one, as I haven't used it as I would like (although I have it since June), but it

seems like almost everyone who ordered it is getting good results. About AE, it has been the number 1 top-seller for

a long time (until Chikara showed up)... and it's my favourite at the moment (actually, AE and Edge Heat are my

favourites)...

Phero tester
08-17-2004, 07:42 AM
I ordered Chikara, APC, and NPA. I first tested chikara alone for 2 days and not thing happens. No

hit!! Scent only last for 1 hour. Nextday, I mix 3npa with 4 sprays of chikara and not thing happened. No hit or

anything like open eyes like people said, sexual attraction none of the above.
I tried NPA, APC, and Chikara

together the scent smell great, but nothing happened. I am working with 75% women than men. I got so mad so I asked

10 people I am working with to smell me then asked them what do they think of me or notice any different? they said

nothing or any attraction at. Last friday, I am not wearing any above, but my Human Euphoria I ordered long times go

and been used for over 2 years. The girls told me that I was smelled so good and some girls smiled and some hold my

hands. Said what kind of perfume I was wearing?
I asked them to tell me the different perfume I was wearing for the

hold week and friday? they told me they like human Euphoria because it smell so good.
This is truth. I posted

about hit with Human Euphoria and they deleted my posts.
I am sending the products back this week and maybe try

nexus next week.
I told my friends about Phero and they are very excited to know, but they told me I am to do the

test first to see it is very truth or not then they are going to order it. I read alot of posts in here and I found

out that very much this products are hits.

Believe it or not you find out for yourself. If you get the gut like

me then orders this products and ask the girls to tell you how your smell or what do they think of your perfume? I

belived they will tell you the truth about this products. Most people in here are frankly still don't really know

that this products are absolutely true hits or not, but I know for sure this is not good.

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-17-2004, 08:02 AM
I

ordered Chikara, APC, and NPA. I first tested chikara alone for 2 days and not thing happens. No hit!! Scent only

last for 1 hour. Nextday, I mix 3npa with 4 sprays of chikara and not thing happened. No hit or anything like open

eyes like people said, sexual attraction none of the above.
I tried NPA, APC, and Chikara together the scent smell

great, but nothing happened. I am working with 75% women than men. I got so mad so I asked 10 people I am working

with to smell me then asked them what do they think of me or notice any different? they said nothing or any

attraction at. Last friday, I am not wearing any above, but my Human Euphoria I ordered long times go and been used

for over 2 years. The girls told me that I was smelled so good and some girls smiled and some hold my hands. Said

what kind of perfume I was wearing?
I asked them to tell me the different perfume I was wearing for the hold week

and friday? they told me they like human Euphoria because it smell so good.
This is truth. I posted about hit with

Human Euphoria and they deleted my posts.
I am sending the products back this week and maybe try nexus next

week.
I told my friends about Phero and they are very excited to know, but they told me I am to do the test first

to see it is very truth or not then they are going to order it. I read alot of posts in here and I found out that

very much this products are hits.

Believe it or not you find out for yourself. If you get the gut like me then

orders this products and ask the girls to tell you how your smell or what do they think of your perfume? I belived

they will tell you the truth about this products. Most people in here are frankly still don't really know that this

products are absolutely true hits or not, but I know for sure this is not good.
Sorry, but your post seems

like the one of an advertiser! Perhaps that's why your posts were deleted...

Anyway, you used those products

for less than 1 week (at least, that's what it looks like when we read your post) and you got to the conclusion

that they do not work?!? It seems to me that you're the one who doesn't know what to expect from these

products...

Be patient and try experimenting with them for a longer period of time... and 'open your eyes'!

bjf
08-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Pherotester, you were using too much

of that stuff.

Give it more of a chance, and cut your application in half.

InternationalPlayboy
08-17-2004, 08:14 AM
I got so mad so I asked 10 people I am working with to smell me.

Sorry, but I can't help laughing at

that. Reminds me of a former cow-orker who, after being told in a performance appraisal that he had a "tendency to

get upset and fly off the handle," got upset and flew off the handle. He approached a bunch of other cow-orkers,

angrily asking, "I don't get upset and fly off the handle, do I?" They would reply, "Um, no, Name Witheld, you

don't do that," then quickly excuse themselves.

InternationalPlayboy
08-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Seriously, not to

drive business away from Bruce, but if your beloved product has you convinced that the stuff sold here is all trash,

go buy more of it. A quick search shows me that it's readily available from numerous sources on the web. I"m a

little suspicious though when the product is described as so:

The pheromones contain Di-Propylene

Glycol, Essential Oils, SD40-B Alcohol, Fragrance and pure reagent-grade Human

Pheromones.

What specific pheromones, and in what quantities? At least most of the products here

have a reference to the types and concentrations of the specific pheromones included in them.

I have not used

APC and find NPA hard to work with in my situation. But Chikara is about the best pheromone product I've used, and

I've been experimenting with them sporadically since the mid 1980s.

Friendly1
08-17-2004, 08:26 AM
My best friend

whom I've grown up with is absolutely amazing, the whole package and I've had a crush on for years however when we

talked about it she sweetly said that she'd only ever though of me as a friend and she guessed thats how she still

felt. Now I'd LOVE to change this around and so if anyone knows how PLEASE tell me. That said, I know there are

millions of great chicks out there and am open to other relationships (ie I accept that maybe we won't be together

and so want to get on with my life if I can).
There is nothing wrong with marrying your best friend, if

that is what you want. While you may not be ready for marriage, keep in mind that someone your age (HER age) is

classifying guys as Marriable, Friend, or Creep. You can get out of the Friend category pretty easily. You just

have to be careful to avoid the Creep category.

Stop treating her as a friend. Let her see you with other

girls. When you learn how to do this, her attitude toward you will change. She will either lose interest in you

completely, or she'll start to think of you as a possible Marriable (which doesn't mean she wants to get married

right away).

Some girls change boyfriends every few months. If she is one of those, you probably ARE better off

finding someone else.

Pheromonically, I would recommend some strong Androstenone products and maybe something to

alternate with like WAGG or Chikara. Make her jumpy one day and then calm her down the next. The idea is to

intrigue her.

Spend less time with her, but when you ARE with her, be exciting, fun, and don't worry about how

she feels about you.

Learn to read and project body language.

Phero tester
08-17-2004, 08:55 AM
I am not advertised for

anyone about pheros. I am testing to see which one is working. I will give one more week .

Hi

internationalplayboy.
my goals are to make women be little easy to me when doing business.

Women are very

powerful when it comes to business. I only make friends with women and when I need some contract to sign they are

the best tools to use for it. I am tired of fuvk different of women since I was 18-now. All kinds of women such as

japanese, koreans, Thai, chinese, vietnameses, and French, Mexicans, and beautiful Americans.

BaseB3383
08-17-2004, 12:13 PM
I am not

advertised for anyone about pheros. I am testing to see which one is working. I will give one more week .

Look, you really have to use these products for more than two weeks to see what you are dealing with. It would be

foolish of you to simply give up after one or two weeks and throw your bottles out in favor of a brand on the

internet that doesn't even tell you what pheromones it carries. Why? Most of us, including me, had no success

until about a month from the date we first tried them. Give these products a try in varying doses for at least two

months. Then you will be qualified to evaluate Chikara, NPA, and any other pheromone product based on your personal

tests. That having been said, I have read the content of your deleted posts, and it is suspicious that you are so

intent on naming Human Euphoria as a great pheromone product. The website looks like a carbon-copy of APC's

description, which we all know has a great fragrance but little or no pheromone content. If you don't want to look

like an advertiser, post your experiences with the pheromones sold here, telling us the amount you put on, what you

put on, and specifically what you observed.

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Look, you

really have to use these products for more than two weeks to see what you are dealing with. It would be foolish of

you to simply give up after one or two weeks and throw your bottles out in favor of a brand on the internet that

doesn't even tell you what pheromones it carries. Why? Most of us, including me, had no success until about a month

from the date we first tried them. Give these products a try in varying doses for at least two months. Then you will

be qualified to evaluate Chikara, NPA, and any other pheromone product based on your personal tests. That having

been said, I have read the content of your deleted posts, and it is suspicious that you are so intent on naming

Human Euphoria as a great pheromone product. The website looks like a carbon-copy of APC's description, which we

all know has a great fragrance but little or no pheromone content. If you don't want to look like an advertiser,

post your experiences with the pheromones sold here, telling us the amount you put on, what you put on, and

specifically what you observed.
I couldn't have said it better myself! :thumbsup:

bushman3
08-17-2004, 02:02 PM
hey flash!

u and i have so

much in common, u wouldnt believe and due to ur post i am poaching the products being referred to u and hope for the

benefits that everyone on here seems to have gained!

take it easy and all the best

Phero tester
08-17-2004, 02:51 PM
BaseB3383,
Ok. The more

you says very much me to send it back. I decided not to send it back for awhile or give me more times, but you are

thinking I am advertiser. The fact that I give it enough tests and I am wiling to pay for anything that works well.

Grow up man do blash someone like that and I am not here for you to blash ok.

Be nice!!!

Phero tester
08-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Chikara Cologne for men () =

$49.95
Sub-Total: $49.95
United States Postal Service

(Priority (2 - 3 Days)): $5.85
Total: $55.80

Products

x New Pheromone Additive for Men () = $29.95
Size Small (5

ml)
Sub-Total: $29.95
Federal Express (Express Saver (3

Day)): $8.21
Total: $38.16
I hope I am a advertiser for someone. IF these stuffs are working well. There are many

more orders from me and my friends. Tell me that these stuffs are working then I will be your lifetime customers.

oscar
08-17-2004, 05:32 PM
Phero tester,

The Human Euphoria

that you've been using is way LESS concentrated than anything you can buy here with the possible exception of APC

or Realm (known here as "The Light-Weights!)

Dollar for dollar you will get a much better value with products

such as Chikara or NPA, BUT, because they ARE stronger, you must be much more careful about how much you use. It's

better to not wear any pheromones at all than it is to overdose.

There's nothing wrong with low concentration

products. If you apply enough they will do their job, but they tend to cost more per application than the stronger

stuff. The whole trick is learning that "Less is More". Sometimes it takes a little practice.
Nothing is fading

away in only an hour, it's just that you become desensitized to it.

Oscar :)

Phero tester
08-17-2004, 06:16 PM
oscar,
Thanks. I will give

it more times. Based on the above that I don't mind to pay for it.
I am not a advertiser for anyone about phero. I

am not daring to try something that is working and helps me to deal with women daily less stressful.

I have a

clear goal for using pheros to make women be little bit nicer to me. My business daily are dealing with women from

different background. I am married man so I am not intended to catch women to have sex or trying to get a date.

Before I used pheros I don't have any problem finding a date or catch women.
People don't realize how powerful

women are and how poison they really are. History have said enough about it.

BaseB3383
08-17-2004, 07:24 PM
BaseB3383,
Ok. The more you says very much me to send it back. I decided not to send it back for awhile or

give me more times, but you are thinking I am advertiser. The fact that I give it enough tests and I am wiling to

pay for anything that works well. Grow up man do blash someone like that and I am not here for you to blash ok.

Be nice!!!
Don't read me the wrong way, I'm not trying to bash your comments. I would just like to

see you try out these products before making up your mind. I do not mean to offend.

flash20
08-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Thanks everyone!!,

Although it went off the topic a little there for a while I think I've gotten some helpful advice.
I know I'm

treading careful waters trying to date my best friend but she's more than worth it and I have heaps of other female

friends to give me advice from and they also have hot friends!! (that said I don't want to walk down the creep path

and lose her forever).

A question that I'm wondering about is, so far all the suggestions recommend a

combination of products, WHY?? Isn't there a product that works well by itself?? Why do u need to mix them

and if so do the products give recommendations on mixes???

Cheers

Flash

camusflage
08-17-2004, 08:26 PM
Isn't there a

product that works well by itself?? Why do u need to mix them and if so do the products give recommendations on

mixes???

You mix products for the same reason you don't wear the same shirt to the orchestra that

you wear to go camping. Different combinations are worn for different outcomes. AE is probably the closest to the

all-in-one product you're speaking of, but even though it provides good coverage across most settings, you'll

still want to tailor it to the occasion if you're a more advanced user.

Friendly1
08-17-2004, 10:37 PM
I know I'm

treading careful waters trying to date my best friend but she's more than worth it and I have heaps of other female

friends to give me advice from and they also have hot friends!! (that said I don't want to walk down the creep path

and lose her forever).
Be careful about taking anyone's advice on specific people. Girls can often send

you in the right direction but after that, their advice becomes disastrous. I used to try to get that kind of

advice from my (girl) friends and it never worked as hoped for.

You have to forge your own path. You 're going

to make mistakes. Learn from them. If the best friend is open to something more with you, she will help you. That

is what relationships are built on. You just cannot ask her for that. You have to offer it to her. Then let her

make her choice, just like you made yours.

Hopefully, you'll both want a deeper partnership. If it happens, I

think it will be worth it. If it doesn't work out, you probably will be hurt. Deeply.

Having gone through

that kind of hurt myself, I know I wouldn't change the past for the world. Those ten years were a very blessed

period of my life. The pain at the end was one of the hardest things I ever had to endure, but it only hurt because

we had both cared for each other so much.

It IS better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

Far better.

flash20
08-19-2004, 02:32 AM
ok thanks for the advice,

So

to get things straight each product kind of has its niche market and depending what results you want, you add the

components in a sort of cookbook recipe type of way???
If thats the case could people please advice me on the

"niche" markets of the main products and if they seem to work with different ages (e.g. apparently SOE works better

with younger women), I've searched around but I still don't understand it fully, the down and dirty summary is

fine, e.g for more sexual hits - BLAH, for a more friendly feel from females - BLAH.
The products in particular

I'd be interested in knowing about I guess is:
SOE
TE
AE/m
Chikara

Cheers

Flash

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-19-2004, 04:29 AM
ok thanks

for the advice,

So to get things straight each product kind of has its niche market and depending what results

you want, you add the components in a sort of cookbook recipe type of way???
If thats the case could people please

advice me on the "niche" markets of the main products and if they seem to work with different ages (e.g. apparently

SOE works better with younger women), I've searched around but I still don't understand it fully, the down and

dirty summary is fine, e.g for more sexual hits - BLAH, for a more friendly feel from females - BLAH.
The products

in particular I'd be interested in knowing about I guess is:
SOE
TE
AE/m
Chikara

Cheers

Flash

For pure sexual hits - TE or NPA
For a more friendly feel from females ('social hits') - SoE
For something

*between* those - AE and Chikara

But of course you can't just separate them like that. SoE can bring you some

sexual hits, while TE or NPA will probably also include that "more friendly feel from females"... this is based on

my experiments... (so do not quote me) :thumbsup:

camusflage
08-19-2004, 10:36 AM
The products in

particular I'd be interested in knowing about I guess is:
SOE
TE
AE/m
Chikara

SOE - fun

and friendly (open up to and trust me)
TE - purely sexual (come f*** me)
AE/m - power (submit to

me)
Chikara - relaxing for everyone around you

Of course, this is purely my own experience I'm speaking

from here. Remember that you also have your own natural phero signature that anything you put on interacts with.

BaseB3383
08-19-2004, 12:48 PM
I would also say Chikara has

some bit of a sexual part to it, although in that area TE and NPA are kings. Chikara's the most well-rounded of

the group in my humble opinion.

flash20
08-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Cool, think I understand

now..........kind of

My final question then is on scents. I've noticed various posts about certain products not

smelling nice and other smelling nice etc. Currently I were colognes like Aqua De Gio and get a good response from

the ladies with them, I'd like to keep wearing them; Will these colognes negate the effect of the pheremones and

mix badly with the product scent.
From the previous posts the products I'd be interested in getting would

be:
SOE
TE
Chikara

SOE and TE come unscented so there shouldn't be any problem there????
Chikara however

has a scent, is this a bad thing???

Cheers

Flash

Indigo
08-19-2004, 11:59 PM
SOE and TE come

unscented so there shouldn't be any problem there????
Chikara however has a scent, is this a bad thing???

Cheers

FlashHello,

as far as I got it, reading the many posts about Chikara, it has a light

pleasant
scent. Probably easy to deal with. A different thing is TE. TE ( a less concentrated version of
NPA) is

said to smell the first 30-60 minutes after application. In another thread of mine
( Chikara or perception ) I was

advised to use the scented version of TE to cover the smell,
even if I prefer unscented pheromone products. Just

read the thread. There you can find much information about it!

A Cite of CUDDLEBAR I found is "Light, very

pleasant, slightly musky, you'd have to really overdo it to reek ..."

Regards

Ingo

camusflage
08-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Will these

colognes negate the effect of the pheremones and mix badly with the product scent.
AdG may clash with

Chikara, and while this is just IMHO, I don't think it has the base notes to cover -none effectively. Chikara

blends well with Lempicka, Rochas Man, Cristobal, A*Men, Hanae Mori, and DKNY.

Colognes, from all accounts,

do not negate the effect of pheromones. In fact, if wearing anything but the lightest -none application, you pretty

much NEED something to help cover the scent.