PDA

View Full Version : Just recieved The Edge Unscented...

bucktownboy
08-16-2004, 08:14 PM
Wassup Im new to this forum and I just recieved The Edge Unscented for men. I wanna know how much to use to make

sure that I dont OD - I got these colgnes which is better to mix it with: Iceberg Twice, Curve, Diesel Green, GAP,

Lagerfield.

Anybody ever get crazy hits with The Edge Unscented???

bucktownboy
08-16-2004, 08:54 PM
hello.... anybody home?

TRock
08-16-2004, 08:56 PM
give a good description of

yourself first. how much to use depends on your age, body shape, and all that good stuff.

SweetBrenda
08-16-2004, 09:22 PM
:welcome: to th

Forum Bucktownboy! I'm sure by reading around the forum you will get an idea of how much you are supposed to use.

The guys here have some really good feedback in the products of L-S! and they are always around for some great tips!

I wish I can give you some advice but I prefer to read about the products for woman.. But still wanted to say hello

to you.
Good Luck!
Brenda

bucktownboy
08-16-2004, 09:30 PM
Im 19 about 5'8 slim about

135 wavy hair fair complexion. i already get a few stares from girls with no problems but i thought ill give this

stuff a try.

TRock
08-16-2004, 10:01 PM
i'm not sure you can get results

alone from te if you're that age. i'm 22 myself. the majority of my hits come from older women, which i have no

interest in. try one dab 1st for a week or so. then try 2 dabs for a week or so. your best bet is chikara or soe

with a dab or 2 of te. i haven't had a hit where a girl wants to tear me apart though. you shouldn't probably

expect that they run up to you and just have sex with you on the spot.

Friendly1
08-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Im 19 about

5'8 slim about 135 wavy hair fair complexion. i already get a few stares from girls with no problems but i thought

ill give this stuff a try.Take it beyond the stares. I have found that pheromones make it easier to get

closer to women who are interested in me. Your mileage may vary, but as with all new things, you need to experiment

to see what works for you.

Remember that pheromones affect moods and states in the people around you and in you

yourself. They don't confer mental powers on anyone or grant you control over anyone.