PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego Questions

BaseB3383
08-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I had Alter Ego

a long time ago (ordered it approximately two or three years back) and I had the old bottle without the dropper. I

had no results with varying doses, and dabs of AE at that time involved putting my finger over the vial, which left

a huge blob on my finger. Is it possible that I was ODing on this amount? I tried anywhere from 1 to 4 dabs using

this bottle. I'm trying to decide whether or not my lack of results was user error more than anything else since

lots of people have had success with AE.
:trout:

BassMan
08-16-2004, 08:33 PM
I had Alter Ego a

long time ago (ordered it approximately two or three years back) and I had the old bottle without the dropper. I had

no results with varying doses, and dabs of AE at that time involved putting my finger over the vial, which left a

huge blob on my finger. Is it possible that I was ODing on this amount? I tried anywhere from 1 to 4 dabs using this

bottle. I'm trying to decide whether or not my lack of results was user error more than anything else since lots of

people have had success with AE.
:trout:I had the old bottle, and had good results from on dab behind each

ear, one shared on my wrists, and one to the back of my neck (total of four). I didn't get a huge glob on my

finger, tho, as I let it drain for a second or two before removing my finger from the bottle.

-Bass

TRock
08-16-2004, 08:49 PM
I had Alter Ego a

long time ago (ordered it approximately two or three years back) and I had the old bottle without the dropper. I had

no results with varying doses, and dabs of AE at that time involved putting my finger over the vial, which left a

huge blob on my finger. Is it possible that I was ODing on this amount? I tried anywhere from 1 to 4 dabs using this

bottle. I'm trying to decide whether or not my lack of results was user error more than anything else since lots of

people have had success with AE.
:trout:
i think i've been oding on pi for the past year and a half

until i discovered this site. i never learned to use pi so i just applied 2 drops sometimes 4 or 5 if i thought it

wasn't enough. for that year and a half my luck with girls was either hit or miss. i thought it didn't work so i

kept applying more. this website has gotten me out my low period and i've been riding high ever since. love-scent

saved my life haha.

bjf
08-16-2004, 08:52 PM
Base, some people just don't get

results with AE no matter what they do. If you have wagg, though, you might want to try a little bit of ae and

wagg.

But if you don't have any luck, just move on to other products.

Rover The Dog
08-16-2004, 08:54 PM
I used Alter Ego for a

good few months earlier in the year and to my surprise i never really had a clear cut hit or anything too out of the

ordinary. But thinking back i think people were friendly and such it just wasnt too evident since its a well

balanced product. And i wasnt really paying close attention to most people's reactions just one in particular.

Friendly1
08-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Some of the guys are discussing

Archer Sloan in one or two other threads. I joined the Archer Sloan group at Yahoo! out of curiosity since it

wasn't clear to me what Sloan is selling or doing.

He and his associates practice Neuro-Linguistic Programming

(the discipline that Ross Jeffries and a couple of other seduction gurus have mined for years).

While you don't

get much information out of the discussions there, Sloan does mention Alter Ego, which he says works well with his

techniques. I guess they are reselling it or something, as well as their own pheromone blend (including stuff that

hasn't been tried in the fragrance industry, supposedly).

I have not bought any of the Sloan products and

don't intend to. However, their mentions of Alter Ago may be regarded a legitimate independent testimonial in some

people's opinions.

BaseB3383
08-16-2004, 10:50 PM
I had the old

bottle, and had good results from on dab behind each ear, one shared on my wrists, and one to the back of my neck

(total of four). I didn't get a huge glob on my finger, tho, as I let it drain for a second or two before removing

my finger from the bottle.
Hmm, that's what I'd usually do with four dabs too. I felt like it still

left a glob on my finger despite waiting for awhile, kind of like APC. Like others have said though, sometimes

certain products don't work well for individual people. Perhaps I would have had better luck with a combination of

AE and something else besides what I had, which was NPA and APC. Unfortunately, I don't have WAGG either and I

don't feel like delving too far into my frugal college budget to get that combo if I already have a couple things

that work. Thanks again for the feedback.