PDA

View Full Version : chikara and animals

burgerama1960
08-16-2004, 04:09 PM
I wore 3

sprays of chikara and applied 1 drop of ae male on my neck and off to the state fair i went. Walking through the

animal barns I had very strange encounters with certain hooved animals. It seems goats are very partial to chikara.

Every pen I came up to the goats were trying their best to get to me and when they stood up on their back legs they

would try and sniff my neck. Their caretakers even said they never seen anything like it. They offered me a job

because their goats liked me so much. Then i went to the hog barn and they liturally would jump up from a lying down

position to come over to me. Feelin like doctor doolittle I went to the cattle barn where one person was havin

trouble getting a cow to the wash down area. As soon as I approached the area the cow turned and followed me so The

gal asked me to help her get the cow to the wash area and dam if the cow did not follow me to the wash area the gal

was ever so grateful. Now either this was a major pheromone thing or something but it was so weird to see animals

react that way to my presence.

koolking1
08-16-2004, 04:21 PM
do I smell job change in

the works!!!! Great post Burger.

bjf
08-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Yea, great post. It is evident,

despite what some might say, that pheromones are basically species specific.

Perhaps the "speaking to your

plants" thing works because pheromones are being emitted on your breath and from your skin.

DrSmellThis
08-16-2004, 05:19 PM
...another tale from

burgerama's amorous bestiary. :rofl: