PDA

View Full Version : Nexus pheromones

Tiger4
08-16-2004, 12:29 PM
I don't quite

understand "the Clint Eastwood effect". I mean, is he supposed to be intimidating? I'd be more intimidated with

someone like Shaqeel O'neal than Clint Easwood (unless you mean Dirty Hairy).

Generally, I come across as a

nice approachable guy and some people have told me that I'm not assertive enough or just a push over. Recently,

I've been getting some good results with a none only product (Nexus).

Since I've been using Nexus, I've had

more women put their hands on me for no particular reason, I've had different women ogle at me and on quite a few

different occasions, I've noticed reactions in womens eyes as well. Something happens where their eyes open up

more and they seem more attentive to me. On one occasion, a guy's eyes lit up as if to say "you are my master".

In the future I'll buy other pheromone products, but I doubt I will buy any which don't have some none in it.

InternationalPlayboy
08-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Different strokes

for different folks. Personal chemistry and appearance are some factors in what makes one product work for some and

not for others.

Numanoid
08-17-2004, 05:09 AM
I'd be more

intimidated with someone like Shaqeel O'neal than Clint Easwood (unless you mean Dirty Hairy).

Dirty

Hairy - :lol:

Phero tester
08-17-2004, 06:39 AM
Tell us more about

your results comparing with love-scent products.would you recommended this product as a sexual or chatting?

sito
08-17-2004, 07:50 AM
I was considering buying Nexus

products in the past but I wasn't sold on it. They gave no indication as to how much of each pheromone their

product contained and also which ones it had. But their site looked just suspect to me.

Bruce
08-17-2004, 08:32 AM
The Clint Eastwood effect is not

necessarily scary; just the complete opposite of friendly. "Lone Wolf" has also been used to describe the

phenomenon.

Bruce