PDA

View Full Version : Problem finishing order

sietch
08-16-2004, 10:21 AM
I decided to

order a bottle of Chikara, but after completing all the forms, proceeding to confirm my order, I get this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was

unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator,

webmaster@paymentclearing.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might

have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server

error log.

Any ideas why this must be or if the problem is on my side, how I can fix it?

Bruce
08-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Sietch,

I got an email from

someone else about the same problem. I didn't know what to say about it then, but have since gotten an email from

the folks who host our secure card processing for us. They are experiencing some very slow response times, or were

when they wrote me the email. Orders are still coming through, but there are a lot of duplicate orders (caused by

folks pressing the final "confirm" button numerous times after waitin a long time and nothing happening), and I

suspect a lot of folks are either giving up or getting error messages like you got.

Anyway, if you have a

PayPal account, you can get instant results by clicking the "PayPal" box at the end of your online order, or you can

phone 1 800 662-8633 or you can keep on trying with your credit card. In fact, since you posted 4 hours ago, the

problem may be fixed by now.

Sorry about the trouble,
Bruce

sietch
08-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Thanks, all's well now. It

resulted in a triple order, but customer service was very good at sorting that out! :)