PDA

View Full Version : Your Greatest Pheromone Blunder..

Sesshoumaru
08-16-2004, 03:33 AM
So what is it? I wore 16 Sprays of TE/m uncented with no cover when I first started (I thought it was bogus). Also

I read a old post about TE/m and how some people had success with 16 sprays, I don't remember which post it was,

but I know it had a Web Poll boasting those results :rasp: .

My second is spilling 1/3 of AE/m on my keyboard

yesterday, then having it roll down from the top of my clothing drawer and crash on the floor....

"Nooooooooooooooooo.......... :box: " .

BabyFace Kazzy
08-16-2004, 03:50 AM
Spilt half a bottle of AE

on my bag while on holiday. That bag should get more action now :lol:

lifetransform
08-16-2004, 06:00 AM
broke an apc bottle in my

work bag once, after i got the pieces out my bag became a room air freshener for a month or two. :cheers:

Sesshoumaru
08-16-2004, 06:27 AM
lol I just remembered

another one... Last year, I packed a almost fresh new bottle of SOE and half a bottle of TE/m in my baggage before I

got on my plane. I though wrapping it in a bundle of shirts would help... When I got home and opened my baggage I

found both bottles shattered, and a few nice dress shirts ruined :( !

SweetBrenda
08-16-2004, 11:53 AM
I was on a hurry sometime

last week and I was going to put on TE. I'm well known for my butterfingers :rolleyes: (btw) and I was trying to

open the bottle and twisted the thing to fast and I almost drop the bottle in the sink!:eek: quickly I got a hold of

it but splashing a "LOT" of it on my chest! I was in a hurry & usually something goes wrong when I try to

hurry up and do things~! more than the half of the bottle it's pretty much gone now! :((ugh) and I didn't get any

hits that I can remember of...
=(*

Tiger4
08-16-2004, 12:06 PM
The first pheromone product I

ever purchased was the Realm Deoderant stick. I used it just like I used any other deoderant, but later discovered

that it left a residude in the underarm area of my T-shirts. The residue became hard and started stinking.

Eventully all of my T-shirts were ruined because I could not get that residue out no matter what.

SyraBrian
08-16-2004, 02:37 PM
On different occasions I

have.......

*Forgotten to take my bottle of pheromone cologne out of my pocket before going to the

laundromat. The bottle survived the washer but not the dryer.

*Dropped numerous bottles of pheromone

colognes to their death on the floors of both bars and movie theaters.

*After seeing a pretty waitress,

tried to administer a dose of AE/m at the bar, ultimately spilling whole bottle onto bar counter.

Fuse
08-16-2004, 10:39 PM
For some strange reason, I thought

that the white cap in the bottle of NPA stopped the NPA from coming out too fast. I was wrong! I spilled about a

quarter of the bottle.

TRock
08-16-2004, 10:52 PM
anytime i'm drunk and i try to

apply more mones, i end up oding. 2 things you shouldn't do drink and drive or drink and apply more mones. you

can't do either things responsibly. when i'm drunk i'm always thinking 1 more spray or maybe just 1 more dab just

to be safe. lol.

BaseB3383
08-16-2004, 10:56 PM
My worst blunder was ODing on

TE when I first got it. I doused myself with 6, yes 6, sprays. The neighbor's dog wanted to kill me, girls looked

at me like I was Mr. Too Much Cologne Wearer, and I almost got in a fight with a guy for no particular reason, the

guy was a little jumpy. Not to mention I got a splitting headache. I think some of the stronger -none products could

use a Surgeon General's warning.

Added Note: My 6 sprays pales in comparison to the first story, but I felt my

fateful day was worth adding.
:lol: