PDA

View Full Version : chikara hit or not

lordcrazyd
08-15-2004, 09:08 AM
went out with

someone i wasn't supposed to. My sisters best friend 4 yrs older than me i'm 21 she's 25. Went to a club and

noticied she was dancing really close. we kissed went back to my car. i tried being aggrresive then told me we

couldn't do anything... because it would change us , and the fact that she's my sis best friend. i continuted to

try aggressively and she told me she wanted to go home.

in front of her house sprayed another shot of chikara.

i just hugged her and then she came out of her shell we went around the block and well i took it slowslyand well i

got some. total of 4 sprays that night. The weird thing is like it wasn't just sex, its like she was falling in

love with me, which was strange because she didn't want todo anything in the first place. She and I know that we

would never be able to have a relationship

Noticied in the club i got multiple stares maybe because i had a zit

on my nose but some of these stares were continous... i felt much better about myself last night

BTW i'm just

giving you a breifing if it sounds like i was being a asshole or playa its because i tried to keep it short and to

the point

Friendly1
08-15-2004, 09:20 AM
The weird

thing is like it wasn't just sex its like she was falling in love with me which thats not possible since she has a

child and she's my sisters best friend
That has to be one of the most naive things I have ever seen

anyone post here.

bjf
08-15-2004, 09:22 AM
I think Chikara envokes a trust

effect in women, which is probably why you got the "falling in love" type of sex.

Another thing, they were

not staring at your pimple.

lordcrazyd
08-15-2004, 09:27 AM
friendly don't it personal i

didn't mean, to sound that way. Its not that way it was put. Just the fact that it was strange because we were

never like that before. We were always just friends and flirted. I can tell when someone justs wants sex or more.

But the fact they she brought it up said we couldn't do anything. Then did a complete 360 puzzled me... I wasn't

trying to put anyone down in that matter.

cuddlebear
08-15-2004, 09:30 AM
Chikara hit :)

Snoopy
08-15-2004, 09:39 AM
If that wasn't a hit, what was

it? :p

Friendly1
08-15-2004, 10:06 AM
It was a young guy getting

lucky, because he sure didn't understand what was going on. At least, he makes it sound that way. If she had

really NOT wanted to be with the guy, she would have gotten up and left him and found another way home.

Women

send mixed signals all the time. They constantly test men. You pass enough tests, you get what you want. Some

girls are more careful than others. Some are pickier than others. Some will sleep with just about anything.