PDA

View Full Version : Chikara atomizer

Indigo
08-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Hello,

I read in

some older threads of leaking and functional problems with the atomizer. Do the recent bottles still have these

problems?
Has anyone tested it and can tell me how many sprays you get out of one bottle of Chikara

approximately?

Regards

Ingo

InternationalPlayboy
08-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Has anyone tested it and can tell me how many sprays you get out of one bottle of Chikara

approximately?

Regards

Ingo

That would kind of defeat the purpose of the measured spray

from the Chikara bottle. The bottle is sealed so once it's sprayed into another container, there is no way to

return it to the original bottle. The only way to know for sure would be to start counting with the first spray and

keeping track until the bottle's empty.

I can tell you that I received my bottle on May 4, 2004 and

immediately sprayed some on. I have used an average of 2 to 4 sprays a day (most days only 2 sprays), 4 to 6 days a

week until July 30 or 31, where I stopped to give myself a pheromone rest in anticipation of receiving Perception

the following Monday. I still have about half a bottle of Chikara left.

hotrocks5
08-14-2004, 07:04 PM
I received a bottle early this

past week, and the sprayer did leak a bit. The sprays also did not come out at full strength, making it very

difficult to measure how much I was putting on. It smells nice and all, but to me, it's pretty difficult to use

right now because of the sprayer.

Indigo
08-22-2004, 05:37 AM
I received a

bottle early this past week, and the sprayer did leak a bit. The sprays also did not come out at full strength,

making it very difficult to measure how much I was putting on.
Well... I think the leakage will be

stopped with the new Chikara batch!
I am curious about the new spray head!