PDA

View Full Version : phero to control nervousness?

puule
08-14-2004, 03:45 PM
I was

wondering if anyone knows if there are any phereos to ease nervousness. Like if there is a product I can use to

calm myself down around women. I know that the high none products tend to make the person wearing them jittery and

agitated, but that was not my case when I wore NPA, there was no difference in my attitude. However, I remember

wearing about 1/3 SOE gel pack and had a short fuse that day, is that normal?

Friendly1
08-14-2004, 04:30 PM
I never heard of Androstenone

supposedly making the wearer nervous and jittery, unless you're thinking of an OD.

metroman
08-14-2004, 04:42 PM
I was wondering if

anyone knows if there are any phereos to ease nervousness. Like if there is a product I can use to calm myself down

around women. I know that the high none products tend to make the person wearing them jittery and agitated, but that

was not my case when I wore NPA, there was no difference in my attitude. However, I remember wearing about 1/3 SOE

gel pack and had a short fuse that day, is that normal?

I'd say Chikara provides the most stress

relief out of all the mone products.

As far as calming yourself down around women dont forget that its a

perfectly normal reaction to feel nervous, anxious around them, when first making an approach towards someone you'd

think you'd like to get to know. All the men I've known over the years report the same thing. So dont worry

about it too much & realize its part of being male...

NPA doesn't make me anxious, it makes me more

confident & aggressive...SOE makes me more mellow & relaxed. Great combination for me...

InternationalPlayboy
08-14-2004, 04:47 PM
I

never heard of Androstenone supposedly making the wearer nervous and jittery, unless you're thinking of an

OD.

Even just a dab of NPA can make me self-conscious. Both NPA and TE has made me impatient and

argumentative, even with minimal doses.

sietch
08-14-2004, 04:51 PM
For me, SOE gel does a pretty

good job relaxing me. Could be the smell, or could be the -noles in it. NPA on the other hand, does a fine job of

getting me nervous (and makes my tongue feel like it's kinda burning) when applied near my nose (2 dabs on the

neck).
2 dabs of NPA on the wrists however, don't seem to have any adverse effect, but exactly as metroman

noted, make me feel more confident, agressive, and sometimes, almost omnipotent. :box:

puule
08-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Well maybe I'm just the odd man

out then. It happened only once with the SOE that I remember. I've only used it like 3 times, It smells too much

like shampoo to me, which can be difficult to walk around smelling like shampoo when you don't have any hair!

InternationalPlayboy
08-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Thinking about what

works for me, I was first going to say Realm, but since I read here that the fragrance has been changed due to the

Realm name being licensed to anouther manufacturer by its developer, I'm not sure about the present

version.

Like mentioned above, Chikara and SOE seem to calm me and I would add WAGG to that list too. I've

seen reports of WAGG making some seem like too great a guy though, bordering on LJBF territory, or even a gay vibe,

especially when combined with SOE. So you may want to augment that with a none product, or try WAGG-n, but that

brings us back to the jitteryness caused to oneself by none.

Gegogi
08-14-2004, 05:44 PM
The old Realm (Asian spice

scents) is on closeout at Ross and various other discounters. I bought a bottle a couple weeks ago for $19.95.

Rover The Dog
08-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Id have to agree with

everyone suggesting Chikara. Naturally I am a very anxious person and the Chikara seems to soothe me and make me

very calm. It also makes me I guess indifferent to things. Like i become more content with just whatevers happening.

So if you wish to control your nervousness then i would say Chikara is your best bet.

SLK
08-14-2004, 11:58 PM
For me, SOE gel does a

pretty good job relaxing me. Could be the smell, or could be the -noles in it. NPA on the other hand, does a fine

job of getting me nervous (and makes my tongue feel like it's kinda burning) when applied near my nose (2 dabs on

the neck).
2 dabs of NPA on the wrists however, don't seem to have any adverse effect, but exactly as metroman

noted, make me feel more confident, agressive, and sometimes, almost omnipotent. :box:

I couldnt

agree more. SOE gets makes really relaxed, however sometimes to the point of getting drowsy/sleepy. Hence, finding

the optimal dosage which works for you is critical.

SLK

Numanoid
08-15-2004, 04:15 AM
I find that a little SOE under the nose keeps me relaxed and in a friendlier

mood.

puule
08-15-2004, 10:23 AM
I guess im trying the chikara

then! I think it would help to be calm to inhance the Archer Sloan product I purchased.