PDA

View Full Version : Perception Buildup

bjf
08-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Does anyone have any

idea if this product does indeed avoid buildup issues??

cuddlebear
08-14-2004, 03:17 PM
It's definitely supposed to,

due to the water base, I believe ... but I'm sure Bobby will give you a more complete answer :)

bjf
08-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Cuddlebear, I am aware of the claims.

I'm looking for a response from the users, not the manufactuer. I am sure they want to hear what people think to.

:type:

cuddlebear
08-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Well, since the product is so

new, it may take a while for that answer to come in .. I'm hoping to get mine Monday :)

bjf
08-14-2004, 03:30 PM
I agree. It is still early. But

hopefully we've got people who've used it frequently enough to pick up on things. If it works as it designed to,

it sounds like a guilt-free product. As it stands, I find I can't use opposing products with none in them on a

daily basis because it leads to inconsistent results.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-15-2004, 12:19 PM
Cuddlebear, I am aware of the claims. I'm looking for a response from the users, not the manufactuer.

I am sure they want to hear what people think to. :type:
bjf,

We run our ship a little differently

than you might expect. We don't want to solicit untrue feedback as that is considered SPAM in our eyes. What

other companies call "marketing" we call lies and deception. This is why we are so open with our business model.

We released the Gold batch to get a larger audience for feedback all the while posting threads to get user input.

Notice, our threads and questions are rarely (if ever) about "How many hits did you get?", "Did it get you laid?",

or any other general open ended format as that can lead to a bit of perspective telling.

Instead, we are more

interested in CONFIRMING our engineered solution tackling a bigger problem than whether that particular ratio of

pheromones is effective for John Doe Customer. We feel that once our polymer matrix has proven itself we can put

whatever we want in there...andro pheromones, copulins, fragrance, whatever...and always be assured of

performance.

Please read this post for an

example. (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showpost.php?p=133331&postcount=1)

For all those that read this: we don't want to hear what you think we want. WE NEED YOUR

HONEST FEEDBACK to make Perception more effective! Keep those posts coming!

Bobby

bjf
08-15-2004, 04:03 PM
Bobby, I admire the way you run your

ship. You guys actually care about practical issues that affect the pheromone users while most of the other

manufactuers don't seem to.

All I was saying previously was that I was aware of your claims, and now wanted

to here what the users in the field are saying, because in the end, the users are the only ones who can really

support or oppose the claims.

Anyway, your philosophies are really great, and I also hope that other

pheromone manufactuers will be willing to spend the $ to incorporate your technology in their products, assuming it

is sound.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling we may have to wait years before that happens.

cuddlebear
08-15-2004, 04:11 PM
I also hope

that other pheromone manufactuers will be willing to spend the $ to incorporate your technology in their products,

assuming it is sound.

I have this same hope .. if this timed-release thing is what it seems like

it might be, I am going to be wishing for timed-release versions of everything :p

The one problem I

continuously have is of the product just "sitting there" a couple hours after I apply it ... So my furry head is

going to be stuck in that mailbox looking for that Perception tomorrow :)

bjf
08-15-2004, 04:39 PM
The one problem

I continuously have is of the product just "sitting there" a couple hours after I apply it

Absolutely, these other products can be such a pain. Say you have stuff to do a few hours before

you see your target and won't be home.

Some of them just flame out by the time you do see her. And the

alternative of carrying around bottles or mixes isn't always practical.

Ever have bouncers think you are

carrying around some type of date rape drug as they check pockets (for weapons) at the door????

A time

release is great, put it on 4 or 5 hours before, and your A-Ok. Things like the time release just makes using a

product far more practical. I think manufactuers should be aware of how important practicality is to consumers.

Given how overt a basic thing like their packaging is, however, I don't really think they are.

A product

like Perception offers discreet packing, something that looks like a real cologne - not some mysterious chemical

that airport security wants to inspect after you've transfered bottles or ripped off the label.

Moreover, if

the buildup thing is true, you can wear it daily, which also means more usage, which means more frequent purchases

as bottles run out (think about that manufactuers)

Enough of my rant, way to be progressive BDC, and thanks

for caring about consumer feedback! :thumbsup:

einstein
08-15-2004, 09:51 PM
I've never had a roblem with

pheromone buildup, so I can't say anything about the buildup of the perception pheromones. I can say about the

Perception scent.
The Perception scent does not build up. I take a shower, its gone. Alcohol scents I can still

smell a little bit after the shower, Perception scent I can't smell at all.
I have worn other colognes with

perception pheromones. The colognes seem weaker when worn with Perception. The scent is much more subtle, harder

to smell, harder to track down the source of the smell.

bjf
08-16-2004, 05:41 AM
Interesting einstein. Could that be

the time release controlling how much scent of your other colognes gets released?

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-16-2004, 06:12 AM
Interesting einstein. Could that be the time release controlling how much scent of your other colognes

gets released?
If the two were mixed or sprayed on top of each other it could make the cover scent

pseudo-time released as well. However, this is not recommended as it will make the scent intensity lower as well as

reduce the ability to accurately predict the pheromone release.

Bobby

einstein
08-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I was putting the two on

top of each other, testing to see if I got a time-release cologne that way.