PDA

View Full Version : Spraying Perception

Rover The Dog
08-13-2004, 03:16 PM
I just

received my perception earlier today and i am about to go out so i decided to give this a test drive. Anyway i have

a quick question. I decided to spray two sprays to the base of my neck one titled to left side and one to right.

Well after my first spray i felt as though i was just doused in this stuff and then i went ahead to the second one.

Before it dried it began running and i felt as though i applied too much. Is the atomizer supposed to send out this

much. maybe im just used to chikara but is this normal... I have yet to apply the cologne do i just do it on top of

it?

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-13-2004, 06:57 PM
The applied dose is

slightly higher than anticipated at .12 mL per spray (suppose to be .1 mL per spray). This will be corrected in the

Platinum release of Perception.

As a personal recommendation: when I apply 2 sprays of Perception I do one on

each side of the neck. While it is still wet I lightly rub the inside of my wrists on the sides of my neck to take

up the excess and even it out. This appears to be the best method for me...it may work for you as well!

Be

sure to post your feedback on how long the application lasted and any other comments you may have (including the

hits!)

Bobby

Rover The Dog
08-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Thanks Bobby (and the

people behind BDC Concepts) for the product and the reply. I had quite the night even though it ended early. I

would tell you about it but im tired and it would be quite a long post. But ill probably post in the morning.

I

can go ahead and answer the questions though dealing with the smell. Actually i cant cause my sense of smell is

extremely weak. I smelt the cologne after i applied (i covered with three sprays not sure if that is alot or a

little) and with that i left. I think i could smell it during the fifteen minute car ride to a friends house but

never smelt it again the entire night. If i stick my nose in my shirt and smell i can smell something but not sure

if its the mones or the dying cologne or what. It isnt really a bad smell but not the most pleasant either.