PDA

View Full Version : Hit Report: Chikara + TE gel

Snoopy
08-13-2004, 10:41 AM
It's

Thursday night around 9:00 PM and I'm just walking around the mall with a friend. I think I applied 2 inches of SOE

(1 inch to each wrist) early that morning, 7:00 AM before work. I get a call from a girl who has been trying to get

me to go out with her for 2 days in a row, but both times I was busy. She's calling from someone else's phone -

she told me she memorized my phone number. She invites herself over, so I agree.

I come home and fix my hair up

a bit, I don't change or shower. I don't know if the SOE is still there, since it's been about 15 hours since I

applied it. I apply 3 sprays of Chikara to my chest, 8 very tiny dabs of TE gel on my neck, earlobes, and

forearms.

It turns out she invited her entire family over. At first, she just wanted her sister to come, because

she wanted to look for movies. But when she came over, her whole family was there. REALLY STRANGE!!! So I show them

around... and what not. Her mom goes off to talk to my mom, I bring her, her dad, and sister into my room to show

her dad my new computer. She jumps straight into my bed and starts rolling around in my bedsheets.

She seems

ULTRA excited, like, she's BOUNCING off the WALLS. Maybe it's because I've built up anticipation in her, after

blowing her off 2 days in a row previously. She goes through my unwatched movie pile, and picks one that she says

she wants to watch at her house. She picks five, and says I'm not coming home tonight (but I have work at 7:00 AM

the next day).

We all go back to her place, her whole family and I. We pop in a movie. Her parents went off to

do their own thing, so it's just the 3 of us watching. Her mom offers me a drink, she gets me some orange juice.

The girl then asks me what I like to drink. I tell her milk, water, and orange juice (in that order) are my

favourite. Then she IMMEDIATELY starts a huge fuss with her mom about pouring me orange juice, and proceeds to give

the orange juice to her sister (who had the "nonono" look on her face) and pour me a glass of milk. She was also

really nice to me. I told her I wanted to sit in her seat instead, and she let me - no questions asked.

During

the movie, she kept flipping her hair, and making remarks about every sexual incident which occured in the movie.

The sexual jokes part was something we always did in the past, but I never noticed her flip her hair that much

before, ever.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I had like 3-4 DIHL looks from her the whole night. Once or twice at

my place, once while she was pouring me milk, and some other time with the movie. I never really got a chance to

snuggle up or hold her hand or anything during the movie, since one of us would be on the floor sitting, and the

other on the couch behind. I also felt uncomfortable with her sister in the same room, and her parents walking in

and out.

When it was time for me to leave (she decided that watching another movie would be too much... it was

2:00 AM already and we were both yawning like crazy) I suggested walking home, I wanted to see if there were any

meteors left from the meteor shower. I had actually said this to her before at my house, and she said she would walk

me home (but that made no sense, because where would she stay? lol)

Her dad ended up driving me home, and she

and I had our heads stuck out of the window the whole ride there looking for meteors lol.

When I got home, I

couldn't sleep. I think it was that anxious vibe people talk about with the TE. After a some tossing and turning I

got up and went to check my computer. I had like 10 messages from her, saying that one of the movies didn't work,

and that I should re-burn it and go back to her house. This was followed by several "SAVE ME!!" messages.

Really

fun night. I'm seeing her again tonight. Hopefully I can cross the physical bridge this time and maybe hold her

hand.. at the very least.

This girl DEFINATELY has some sort of delayed reaction to Chikara. Every time I see

her, it's fun and all, but it's not until later on in the week that she just HAS to see me. Tonight was the first

time I tried TE, so I can't really vouche for it until I give it a second shot tonight. I'm going to go with the

same setup.

Edit: I forgot to mention that, after returning from the washroom during the movie, I found her in

my seat leaning back with her legs spread really widely (but cross legged) with her stuffed toy on her crotch. She

was also mimicking my actions, if I had my hands behind my head, she would do that too... etc!

Edit 2: It's

been like, our 5th time together but we've never had a chance to get 1 on 1! I can't believe this. I'm always

concerned about the others in the room, and it prevents me from taking any risks of moving into intimate physical

contact with her. Fear of rejection infront of others maybe? Tonight when I see her, we'll also be with friends.

Aghhh I just want to be alone with her...

MeahOoh
08-13-2004, 11:58 AM
Woah! Awesome job man. My

Chikara and NPA are on there way. Can't wait to try them out!

Friendly1
08-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Well, Snoopy, despite all the

variant advice we have given you, whatever you are doing seems to be working. Keep it up. Let it happen at her

pace. She'll find a way to get you alone when she is ready. YOU need to be ready when the moment comes.

Snoopy
08-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Well, Snoopy,

despite all the variant advice we have given you, whatever you are doing seems to be working. Keep it up. Let it

happen at her pace. She'll find a way to get you alone when she is ready. YOU need to be ready when the moment

comes.
Does that mean I need to go out and buy condoms? lol j/k

cuddlebear
08-14-2004, 03:04 PM
ummm yes n/j/k

p.s.

you DO know this girl likes you don't you? ;)

Snoopy
08-14-2004, 06:22 PM
I am only 67% sure...

Edit:

Okay, make it 75%. We've locked eyes TOTALLY a LOT... and she did this massive foot flirting thing with me the

other day at a dessert place with friends.

JasonLJS
12-04-2004, 04:02 PM
I am only 67%

sure...

Edit: Okay, make it 75%. We've locked eyes TOTALLY a LOT... and she did this massive foot flirting

thing with me the other day at a dessert place with friends.
Oh yeah, she wants you. But maybe she just

isn't ready and that's why she makes sure you two aren't alone together. How old are the two of you if you

don't mind me asking?

Felstorm
12-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Edit 2: It's been

like, our 5th time together but we've never had a chance to get 1 on 1! I can't believe this. I'm always

concerned about the others in the room, and it prevents me from taking any risks of moving into intimate physical

contact with her. Fear of rejection infront of others maybe? Tonight when I see her, we'll also be with friends.

Aghhh I just want to be alone with her...
Okay. Say "screw it" and make out with her in front of everyone

else. They'll get the clue and leave.

Or grab her hand and say, "We're going now. Be back later." Take her

home and give her what she wants. You. All of you.

j5fakt0r
12-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Was that TE gel scented or

unscented? I guess it doesn't matter since Chikara pretty much covers the smell.

eric_pelletier_tw
12-04-2004, 05:14 PM
i'd say go for it man

! i had this kind of relationship (her parents where the prob)
Parents are off ?verry good! has it occured to you

she just might whant a 3 some or something? :) in any case go for it just make a move you will see how she reacts if

she is'nt ready she will tell you! dont go to fast but make it clear you whant her [unless thats not what you whant

:P ] ex: play in her hair or something whille getting close to her...

Snoopy
12-05-2004, 10:07 AM
lol, don't you guys read the

dates on theses posts? This was in August :P

tiberius
12-05-2004, 10:30 AM
lol then you have had plenty of

time for a good follow-up, so what happened???
:rofl:

j5fakt0r
12-05-2004, 10:44 AM
it seems there's been a sudden

interest in the Chikara + TE combo, and quite frankly I'm hugely interested in this combo as well

belgareth
12-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Some of the best hits I've had

came from that combo.

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 01:39 PM
lol then you

have had plenty of time for a good follow-up, so what happened???
:rofl:
Nothing happened. Snoopy has,

hopefully, moved on.

SirAngel
12-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Come on Snoopy. Comlete the

story for us :)
The Story was realy sweet to read. Kind of innecent.
(I appologise only ones for my Englisch,

because I´m from Germany.)

Greetings SirAngel

Snoopy
12-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Nothing happened, time ran out -

school started and we only see each other once every few months now. She misses me a lot, but I don't know about

the attraction thing anymore. Maybe because you can't smell -mones over instant messenger! I guess I'll try to

have some fun with her during Christmas break.

I saw her in October, I was wearing the same -mone combination (3

sprays Chikara, 8 dabs TE gel) but I guess I missed out on that SOE (even though it was 15 hours later). All we did

was play stupid video games and when I asked her how come we never do anything else beside watching movies and games

(not a direct question) she said it was because I don't "do anything. Not too sure what that's supposed to mean.

As Pancho had put it in another post, I am her "video-game and movie" friend.

She didn't seem to react to the

-mones the same way she did during summer. I speculated that it could be because it was her time of the month. I

witnessed her go to the washroom more than twice that entire night, and normally when I'm around she NEVER goes to

the washroom more than twice.

I do know there is potential for a turn-around, though. She's been begging me to

visit her place on more than one occasion (she lives with 1 other girl in a house near her school) and one time she

joked that if I came, I'd be gauranteed sex (really was a joke I think..??!).

We both came back last month for

the weekend, but I never got a chance to see her. She called me like 5 or 6 times within 2 days, and she called me

when she was going back up to her school, saying she'd call me long-distance again sometime that week, but she

never ended up doing that.

Anyway I've been really focused on school work right now, I know there's lots for

me down here at this school, just last week I had more solid hits than I could count from cute girls, but exams are

really killing me. I'm almost failing a course... and I should in fact, be studying for it right now!!

JasonLJS
12-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Ooops, somehow I manage to dig

up all the old threads....oh well. I was searching for Chikara & TE combos and didn't check the date on the post.

All these stories are kinda fun to read and hear about everyone's experience with mones. I am still new to mones

as I just discovered them last month (Nov 04') so I have been trying to read up on the topic to gain some

knowledge. I'll try not to dig up anymore old threads.

j5fakt0r
12-05-2004, 06:51 PM
School blows, but it's also

the best place to be tryin out the mones!

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 07:17 PM
All we did was

play stupid video games and when I asked her how come we never do anything else beside watching movies and games

(not a direct question) she said it was because I don't "do anything. Not too sure what that's supposed to mean.

It MEANS exactly what I and others told you before: the next time you're with her, LEAN IN AND KISS

HER.

How many times do we have to tell you what she is demanding from you?

Snoopy
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
I know what I need to do,

Friendly. You guys have said it so many times, but the truth is, how many times have I had the opportunity to

actually do something since those incidents? None. I haven't seen her in months, and I'm not about to go one-itis

all over this. I've got a lot of other stuff I need to work out with my life right now, and unfortunately it

doesn't leave much time for relationships (being on a varsity team and in engineering doesn't really give much

free time to GFTOW if you want to do well in both).

Gegogi
12-05-2004, 09:18 PM
"I asked her how come we

never do anything else beside watching movies and games (not a direct question) she said it was because I don't "do

anything. Not too sure what that's supposed to mean."

I do! When I was young and stupid I used to

hang with this girl I had the hots for. We went drinking, played music together and shared many of the same classes.

Nothing ever happened except friendship and me whipping my wire when I got home after seeing her. I later asked her

why we didn't hookup and she said she was waiting for me to make a move but I never did anything. She was wondering

if I was gay or just terribly shy. Turns out I was terribly shy...

Fatal
12-05-2004, 09:21 PM
You're lucky, I get the gay

thing. :think:

Friendly1
12-05-2004, 09:25 PM
I know what I

need to do, Friendly. You guys have said it so many times, but the truth is, how many times have I had the

opportunity to actually do something since those incidents? None. I haven't seen her in months, and I'm not about

to go one-itis all over this. I've got a lot of other stuff I need to work out with my life right now, and

unfortunately it doesn't leave much time for relationships (being on a varsity team and in engineering doesn't

really give much free time to GFTOW if you want to do well in both).
Snoopy, we were all like you once.

We made up the silliest damned excuses for not kissing a girl when a moment presented itself.

A kiss is not a

relationship. It's a kiss. A moment of passion, affection, fun, and mutual trust.

When you're with the girl

again, make some gentle physical contact. Knock knees with her. Let her have a chance to brush your arm. If she

doesn't pull away, if she touches you, if she lets you touch her, just lean over and kiss her softly, gently on the

lips (don't tongue her).

Don't fret with all this nonsense about long-distance relationships, boys she has

probably kissed at school, varsity team, etc. If you have time to watch a movie with her, you have time to kiss

her.

Snoopy
12-05-2004, 11:20 PM
Sounds good. I meant I was tied

up with things right now, as in, the next couple weeks. Exam period is going on and I'm at risk of failing one

course, plus my coach told me that if I don't start picking things up, I'll have to be cut next year. So much

stress :)

I can't wait until break is here.. then I'll finally be able to relax, and she'll be back home too,

I'll see what I can strike up. I'd like to see what responses she (and others as well) have to my new "arsenal" of

-mones: Perception, Pheros, Edge Heat. I've been doing some small field testing at school, good results with

Perception and Pheros so far, but I haven't tried Edge Heat yet.

Felstorm
12-05-2004, 11:28 PM
She was wondering if I

was gay or just terribly shy. Turns out I was terribly shy...
Funny how you never know that until after

it kicks you in the butt.

Makes you wonder just how many men and women are crippled by paralytic shyness.

Snoopy
12-05-2004, 11:43 PM
I heard the word "dickless

boyfriend" a few weeks ago, it really made me start thinking.

bjf
12-06-2004, 04:56 AM
Snoopy, did she say that to you?

SirAngel
12-06-2004, 06:04 AM
There is a big difference

between being a friend or a boyfrind. The Difference is attraction!!! A girl can have the hots 4 u, but doesn´t

realy like you. I have experienced it. A girl ones said she "hates my guts" but she wanted to sleep with me...That´s

when i discoverd that attraction and if someone realy likes you are two completly diffrent things. They can happen

together of course, which ist the best that can happen and a foundation of a good, solid and happy relationship,

which most of us guys want in the long run...
The choice ist yours and its up to you to be a frind or more...its

all based on your behavior towards her. And I think that pheromones can give you the finishing touch.

right

behavior (confident, funny, leader type) + pheromones = Godlike:lol:
A noni day from Germany:wave:
Sir Angel

Snoopy
12-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Snoopy, did she say

that to you?
No, I heard it on another forum.

Friendly1
12-06-2004, 09:46 AM
No, I heard it on

another forum.
Snoopy, most girls from say the age of 16 to about 24 feel like they need boyfriends for

social events (weddings, church socials, school dances, big birthday parties, etc.) and so their girlfriends will

know that they are "okay" (it's a social vindication thing); and if they cannot find a keeper they'll find a

placeholder. A dickless boyfriend, if that is how the girl views him, is a placeholder.

A girl in that age

group who doesn't have a boyfriend is a rare find. A lot of you young guys think you have to limit yourselves to

those girls, but keep in mind that a lot of them have boyfriends who are slowly sinking their own boats, and the

girls will trade up if they think they can do so.

Some guys tend to do the same thing, but in general girls seem

to need boyfriends more than most guys need girlfriends.

bjf
12-06-2004, 10:28 AM
Friendly, keep in mind things might

be different in the south, let alone Canada. What you describe certainly doesn't ring true in the northeast.

Friendly1
12-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Friendly, keep in

mind things might be different in the south, let alone Canada. What you describe certainly doesn't ring true in the

northeast.
You're right, of course. And I usually try to point out where I live, so thanks for the

reminder.

eric_pelletier_tw
12-06-2004, 07:53 PM
well here in canada it

dosent seem they need boyfriends... only a hot blanket :)

Felstorm
12-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Friendly, keep in

mind things might be different in the south, let alone Canada. What you describe certainly doesn't ring true in the

northeast.
I used to live in Maryland. And I've noticed something. I've traveled around a bit,

(Currently live in Minnesota), and the further south you go, the "warmer" and more approachable women seem to be.

I'm a single guy largely because I don't know how to deal with Minnesota women. They are just plain frigid,

(well until just very recently ;) ) IMO. I get along better with people in general that aren't from Minnesota.

The ratio to men to women here is at least 2-1, so girls if you are looking for a lonely farmboy, here's the

place to go shopping. Got plenty to go around.

bjf
12-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Life is all pretty different in the

different regions of the country. Sometimes it is kind of shocking, it is almost as if we have many different

nations within one. The cultures vary.

Snoopy
12-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Well I just had a little chat

with "her" about what "love" to her is. I've found this out from her:

Love to her is:
- racing heartbeat
-

(her) doing/saying sweet things
- kissing, etc
- being liked

Hmm.. Christmas break coming up, -mones arsenal,

plus she misses me and I have the above new found knowledge of her definition of "love".

Snoopy
12-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Found out last nite she's had a

bf for the past 2 months. That would explain her flirty behaviour in the summer and her non-responsive actions in

October (thats when she got her bf). This is the 2nd time she's done this to me (not tell me she had a bf). I'm

pretty angry now.

bjf
12-27-2004, 09:07 PM
You missed your chance man! We all F

up like this and the best thing to do is develop your sense of self so you can seize the day when opportunity

arrives.

Snoopy
12-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Right on. I'm still angry that

this is the second time she's done this to me though. I'm going to have a little bit of fun with the situation. As

of right now, she still thinks I'm clueless, so next time I see her I'm just going to go straight out and try to

kiss her.

Snoopy
12-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Don't get

angry, get even. It doesn't matter if she's got a bf, polish your seductive skills and go at it again.

You can

decide what to do with her once you've got her. It will be an accomplishment to yourself and for your efforts. Let

this be a benchmark for yourself.

Have_Courage
Get even, yeah that's more what I meant.

tounge
12-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Well I just had a

little chat with "her" about what "love" to her is. I've found this out from her:

Love to her is:
-

racing heartbeat
- (her) doing/saying sweet things
- kissing, etc
- being liked

Hmm.. Christmas

break coming up, -mones arsenal, plus she misses me and I have the above new found knowledge of her definition of

"love".

Neither of you know what love is.

It is time for you to take the diapers off

and become a man. Get over the oneitis and move on with your life and get your education and develop a mature

outlook with women.

Gegogi
12-27-2004, 09:49 PM
"Snoopy, most girls from say the age of 16 to about 24 feel like they need boyfriends for social

events...and so their girlfriends will know that they are "okay" (it's a social vindication thing); and if they

cannot find a keeper they'll find a placeholder. A dickless boyfriend, if that is how the girl views him, is a

placeholder."

Ah yes, what a wonderful thought, the "dickless boyfriend." Unfortunately, it's not

limited to the South. When I was a stupid college student I served as a "dickless boyfriend" more times than I care

to admit both in the Pacific NW and in Hawaii. Sometimes I was tricked into it unknowingly while other times I knew

I was dickless but hoping to sprout new manhood. However, once you go sans wang, it's nearly impossible to change

that role. The worse part about being a dickless boyfriend is you get all the expectations and bitchin' of a real

boyfriend but no nookie. And, yes, you're forever dickless to all her friends. :sad:

tounge
12-27-2004, 10:10 PM
To get even can

be used to your advantage to motivate yourself. The key is to improve continuously and don't let a single episode

get you down.

By the time you *CAN* get even with her, you might realize there's no need to do it.

Forgive and be thankful for the opportunity to improve yourself. It worked for me. Good luck.

EDIT

: As much as I respect everyone's opinion and their rights to voice them, it serves no purpose to pass judgement

on other's level of maturity.

Perhaps something more constructive like a link to a guide/book is better,

rather than comments and not helping in any way.

Reserve the judgement for yourself as the way things work

are different for each individual, that includes the motivation to change. Neither is right or wrong, it's the end

result of self-improvement that matters.

H_C

Getting even is for children. Time to

grow up. You'll get no self-improvement from getting even.

There is no need to read a book on becoming a

man. It is something you do. All the pyscho babble is not going to help.

Friendly1
12-29-2004, 10:55 AM
Snoopy, I am all for moving on.

You have no right to be angry at her since you not only failed to read her clear and open signs of interest, you

completely refused to take the collective advice of the people on this forum about doing something with her. Your

lack of confidence is all that stood between you and the girl.

Big deal. All guys have similar experiences.

After we realize we screwed up, we kick ourselves, blame the world for our problems, and call the girls bad names.

The difference between a boy and a man is that the man has learned what the boy still doesn't know.

Remember

that there are other girls out there, and that this one is NOT a one-boyfriend girl (you say she has had more than

one boyfriend). She hasn't yet found what she wants in a man. So, relax, live your life, ignore her, and time will

tell.

Snoopy
01-01-2005, 04:16 AM
Time to move on. I told her I

wasn't interested in a bullshit relationship. She's pretty upset, but whatever.

Friendly1
01-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Time to move on.

I told her I wasn't interested in a bullshit relationship. She's pretty upset, but whatever.
That

probably slaughtered your chances with her in the future.

I wish you young guys would learn NOT to blast these

girls when they get to you like that. I am sure MtnJim could say something appropriate about us Old Farts and

Experience, but, really, moving on does NOT mean giving a girl a piece of your mind.

Especially in a girl's

view, one of the differences between a man and a boy is how the man controls his anger (whereas the boy has no

self-discipline).

belgareth
01-01-2005, 10:41 AM
That probably

slaughtered your chances with her in the future.

I wish you young guys would learn NOT to blast these girls when

they get to you like that. I am sure MtnJim could say something appropriate about us Old Farts and Experience, but,

really, moving on does NOT mean giving a girl a piece of your mind.

Especially in a girl's view, one of the

differences between a man and a boy is how the man controls his anger (whereas the boy has no

self-discipline).
Not burning your bridges is a good general rule of life anyway. It didn't serve you to

say that too her and it's likely that she'll repeat it to most of her friends so you've probably screwed yourself

with all of them too.

eric_pelletier_tw
01-01-2005, 10:56 AM
snoop : i know its too

late to say this but did you at least "get some" before you dump her like that ?
Id say same as friendy1 as for not

reading clues & blaming her for it !
And Belg. got a point now you are blacklisted man!

Snoopy
01-01-2005, 01:19 PM
No. She and I BOTH knew we've

had a fucked up relationship for the past 4 years, we both agreed on it, so it's not like I blasted her out of the

water on it.

Friendly1
01-01-2005, 10:16 PM
No. She and I

BOTH knew we've had a fucked up relationship for the past 4 years, we both agreed on it, so it's not like I

blasted her out of the water on it.
We only have what you tell us (and our own experiences, which may or

may not be similar to yours) to judge by. But you need to remember that she won't look at what happened the same

way you do.

Don't ever assume that any girls share your opinion of anything.

Even if they SAY they do, they

may NOT be hearing what you say the way you think they are.

That's just the way it is between the sexes.

I've unloaded on girls in the past. When I was in college, there was one girl who begged me for two hours to set

aside some time to help her study for a test. Come the day we were supposed to get together, she was nowhere to be

found. I waited 4 hours for her to show up, and by the time she DID come, I wasn't waiting to help her, it was a

total ambush.

I unloaded on her and yelled and screamed and had a total temper tantrum in front of dozens of

people in the student center. Could I have handled it better? Don't know. I could have handled it more

privately, but she had just walked all over me and I let her know in no uncertain terms she would NEVER do that

again.

Years later, I understand that she was testing me. She LIKED the fact that I wouldn't put up with crap

like that. But at the time, I was just totally pissed.

Nonetheless, that is not the same as me being advised by

other guys to go after a girl, not doing it because I lack the confidence to do so, and then blaming the girl for a

screwed up relationship after she turns up with a boyfriend.

You're only justified in getting angry at her when

she specifically does something to you. She is allowed to have all the boyfriends she wants. She is allowed to

sleep with every guy you know but you. She is allowed to fall in love with and marry your best friend's father.

She is nobody's property but her own. You have all those freedoms and privileges, too. But neither of you has

the right to get mad at the other for a missed opportunity.

I hope that makes my point better. Don't try to

rationalize or explain it to us. We just don't know what is going on with you and her. But do stop and think

about whether unleashing your pent-up anger and frustration at someone who has meant so much to you is really going

to make a difference.

Sometimes, you gotta let the steam blow, but if you do, make sure something positive comes

from it. When I blew my stack at that girl in college, I told her I didn't ever want to have anything to do with

her again. It was a long time before I talked to her again. She screwed up royally and knew it.

She admitted

as much afterward.

abcd2
10-22-2005, 08:46 PM
lol im upping this... SO SNOOPY

YOUR IN ENGINEERING TOO, i feel the same way buddy i get to talk to alot of girls in different programs and hang out

with several old friends(girls)...... its just i dont got time to do anything special with them because of the

hectic schedule, and without the pheromones i have to break the ice with them and try to make friends with the new

females i meet (tons)

i might get the same combo that you have... just curious what year are you in. Im at a

university for a 5 year engineering management prog... and its my first year of a 5 year-hellacious work load