PDA

View Full Version : OK mones finally worked

new2mones
08-13-2004, 08:30 AM
Ok here it

goes-- I had been using 2 sprays of TE that morning but never gotten any hits on TE--so later that night on the way

to dinner in the city I put on a whole gel pack of SOE--(I was traveling with a female co-worker who i always flirt

with)--she was extra flirty, always trying to smell my neck (but she has a b/f)-even holding my hand---then we went

into Macy's and I was looking at a coat with her--these 2 saleswomen almost trampled my co-worker to try and get me

to try the coat on and then followed me across the store to the mirror to check me out while I was looking in the

mirror---then at the cologne counter this gay guy (nothing wrong with that-just not me)-was beyond flirting--I

thought he was going to jump over the counter--total DIHL from him----then in Bloomingdales got DIHL from almost

every girl that passed by--they would smile as well--my co-worker was noticing all this and she kept saying "Damn,

you have some mojo working tonight"--then at the restaurant the waiter gave me a DIHL ( gay guy again) and then

there were a whole bnunch of women at various tables and when I would get up to use the restroom, all eyes were on

me--I must say it was very interesting to get this much attention from the SOE-- I am definitely ordering a bottles

worth (and this was unscented)--PS_ cover fragrance was Aramis Surface :wave:

bjf
08-13-2004, 08:46 AM
Great story. See if you get the

attention from just SOE alone. The two sprays of edge that you put on in the morning likely was still having an

effect.

If the SOE alone doesn't get you similar reactions, just try some soe with a few dabs of edge.

new2mones
08-13-2004, 08:49 AM
well I have been using the TE

alone for a week without SOE--and I figured it was the SOE (since it was fresh on my skin) that was giving me all

the "mojo"

Comptek56
08-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Good hit story. My first was

at work, combo of TE and SOE gelpack. A female co-worker
stopped in to talk to one of the other guys, but she kept

looking toward me, and definite
hair flipping. I asked her a question, and when she looked at me to answer, there

was a slight hesitation as if she was slightly confused (DIHL?). When she finally answered, she reached out, her

hand grabbed my forearm, and there was definitely something there.
I am surely sold on pheros

bjf
08-13-2004, 09:28 AM
SoE and TE is a combo people have

used to much success. But hey, maybe it was just the SOE by itself. You'll eventually find out. Two sprays of TE

will last a long time though.

new2mones
08-13-2004, 10:38 AM
SoE and TE is a

combo people have used to much success. But hey, maybe it was just the SOE by itself. You'll eventually find out.

Two sprays of TE will last a long time though.

I should be receiving Chikara today so i will try SOE

and Chikara for a week or two and if not difference, i will return the Chikara and just buy SOE in BULK LOL

Friendly1
08-13-2004, 12:55 PM
One good experience won't tell

you much. Keep experimenting. I agree that the combo may have worked better than you think. But you have to keep

changing what you're doing to see what works and what doesn't.

new2mones
08-27-2004, 05:17 PM
ok--they have not worked since

then no hits no looks no nothing :(

Friendly1
08-27-2004, 06:41 PM
ok--they have

not worked since then no hits no looks no nothing :(Please tell us some details. Otherwise, we have no

reason to believe the pheromones didn't work.

Tiger4
08-27-2004, 06:58 PM
well I have

been using the TE alone for a week without SOE--and I figured it was the SOE (since it was fresh on my skin) that

was giving me all the "mojo"

Yes, but the TE may have accumulated on your body and still be working

even though you don't smell it. I've had experiences where I stoped using pheromones and still was getting women

coming on to me rather strongly.

TRock
08-27-2004, 09:11 PM
ok--they have not

worked since then no hits no looks no nothing :(
keep trying, don't give up.

TheViking
08-28-2004, 01:02 AM
Hey new2mones

Can you

please tell me your age and some more information about yourself, it sure would help those of us here trying to

figure out which products might fit us.. :think:

new2mones
08-28-2004, 05:51 AM
I am 32, 5'11'', 220

pounds

TheViking
08-28-2004, 06:30 AM
Okei, thanks :)

Well

keep us updated on your progress ;)

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-28-2004, 06:39 AM
I think many of you guys

talk about a DIHL like it is something really common/frequent... but it's not! How could you get DIHL from all

those girls? Ya know... a long and deep stare is not *necessarily* a DIHL! :think:

But congratulations on your

hits! :thumbsup:

Friendly1
08-28-2004, 07:52 AM
I think

many of you guys talk about a DIHL like it is something really common/frequent... but it's not! How could you get

DIHL from all those girls? Ya know... a long and deep stare is not *necessarily* a DIHL! :think:
It

depends on whether her expression is "dazed" or not. If she looks angry when she stares for five minutes, she is

not in a DIHL.

There aren't that many DIHL reports. I used to search for them to compare with my own

experiences and I just couldn't find that many specific anecdotes. Most references to DIHL are just in passing

conversation like our comments here.

The real problem for new2mones is that he won't provide us with any

information about what he is doing and what is happening, so most likely he is shooting himself in the foot and just

blaming the pheromones.

I seriously doubt he'll get any useful advice.

bjf
08-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Something definitely is not working

in terms of replicating the original experience he talked about. Either it is on his end in terms of how he is

using mones or it is just mones being their usual unpredictable selves.

It is definitely difficult to

replicate exact dosages to a tee when you are dealing with imprecise delivery methods in the applications and then

stuff like build-up. Then you have different bacteria on your skin, body heat changes and sweat. Once you get that

down, there are different environmental conditions that come up.

Sometimes a great experience is when all of

those things come together in your favor. I know just the fact that he applied mones that morning and then later in

the day makes it even tougher to figure out what his mone levels were so he can try and replicate the experiment.

Friendly1
08-28-2004, 01:18 PM
You should see something in a

two-week period, though. That is why I think he is doing something wrong. But since he won't tell us what he is

doing (and what OTHER people do around him), but rather just wants to blame the pheromones, there is really nothing

we can do for him.

new2mones
08-28-2004, 08:40 PM
ok what I have been doing is

using the SOE unscented roll-on--one roll on each wrist and one roll behind each ear and a roll on the front of my

neck-- I use ROCHAS MAN as my cover scent--I have been trying to make eye contact with women as they pass by

me---the only positive thing since my initial experience was getting my haircut today-- the women at the shop seemed

very friendly , but, then again, they are always very friendly and touchy towards me anyhow so I cannot really

attricute that to the mones--oh well I wil keep trying to play around with the dosages

bjf
08-28-2004, 11:27 PM
Great story. See if you

get the attention from just SOE alone. The two sprays of edge that you put on in the morning likely was still

having an effect.

If the SOE alone doesn't get you similar reactions, just try some soe with a few dabs of

edge.

This was the first reply to your post. Glad to see you took it into account.

new2mones
08-29-2004, 07:21 AM
This was the first

reply to your post. Glad to see you took it into account.
Hey thanks for ths sarcasm!!! much appreciated

Friendly1
08-29-2004, 09:00 AM
the only

positive thing since my initial experience was getting my haircut today
This is the problem with your

anecdotes. You winnow out everything else that happens and give us one conclusion.

If you want some useful

feedback from this group, you need to give us a day-by-day, hour-by-hour breakdown of how you dress, where you go,

what you do, etc., etc. WITHOUT drawing any conclusions.

Otherwise, all we can do is suggest you try different

sprays, etc. You could be getting hits all the time and not know it. But unless you share some details with us, we

can't tell you much of anything.