PDA

View Full Version : Most effective way to use NPA?

sito
08-12-2004, 09:11 PM
I just

ordered it and I'm excited to use it because I haven't used a pheromone in about 2 months so I'm eager to jump

back into it. I never used NPA so how is it dispersed?(dropper, swipes, dabs?), and how easy is it to OD on it? also

I ordered some SOE as well so is it a good idea to use both at the same time?

BaseB3383
08-12-2004, 09:35 PM
The NPA bottle only has a

small opening, so dabs are your only option besides mixing it with your cologne. I'll use anywhere from 1-3 dabs,

I usually find that 2 dabs is best for most situations. It's a really fun 'mone to use, and I'd recommend

combining it with SOE to get social + sexual hits. I've gotten some incredible results from just NPA alone, but be

wary of the fact it might make you feel more aggressive than usual.

sito
08-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Nice. I'm really lookin forward to

using it. Do cover scents hinder the potency of NPA? in other words is it better to use it straight with no cover

scent?

bjf
08-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Sito, don't worry about it. Cover

scents haven't proven to help or hurt the stuff either way.

sito
08-13-2004, 12:08 PM
Thats great news. I used to make the

mistake of applying pheromones to my clothing because I thought they would conflict with my cologne and what not.

puule
08-13-2004, 03:24 PM
With NPA, when you say "dab", do

you mean with the plactic insert thingie on, or with it removed? I am also one of the few that can't smell none.

BaseB3383
08-13-2004, 04:03 PM
With NPA, when

you say "dab", do you mean with the plactic insert thingie on, or with it removed? I am also one of the few that

can't smell none.
With the plastic insert on. With it off would be a huge overdose and would probably

cause a pack of wild dogs to attack you.

sito
08-13-2004, 11:36 PM
With the plastic

insert on. With it off would be a huge overdose and would probably cause a pack of wild dogs to attack

you.

Haha. Does the NPA come out in drops through the insert or do you put your finger on the hole,

turn the bottle upside down, and apply some to your finger?

hotrocks5
08-13-2004, 11:58 PM
Drops will come out of the

insert, but it would be better to dab it because the drops sometimes come out pretty fast, making it hard to

control. IMO, dabbing is the safest option.

sito
08-14-2004, 10:08 AM
The NPA just came and it doesn't

smell bad at all. It smells like Vodka to be honest with you. I have applied it to my neck and don't smell it at

all nor do I feel edgy. Can't wait to go try this stuff out in public.

mark1
08-14-2004, 10:19 AM
u can take the plastic thing off

and use a dropper i get mine at a pharmacy i have found if u mix it with apc 7 apc to 3 npa use a couple drops of

that and 1 to 2 drops soe witch is if u se the caculator on this site is like .02 none .04 nol and .01

rone

a drop of this mix is about .01 none with the apc and npa
a drop of soe is about .02 nol about .005

rone

sito
08-14-2004, 10:43 AM
That sounds complicated. If I had

the time and patience I'd start mixing but I got too much going on right now to worry about that. I'll just stick

with the NPA and SOE for now.

InternationalPlayboy
08-14-2004, 11:55 AM
The NPA

just came and it doesn't smell bad at all. It smells like Vodka to be honest with you. I have applied it to my neck

and don't smell it at all nor do I feel edgy. Can't wait to go try this stuff out in public.

Sounds

like you're one of those who can't smell none if all you smell is alcohol.

koolking1
08-14-2004, 02:35 PM
laughing here, you might

ask a trusted friend how you smell?

sito
08-14-2004, 03:12 PM
I have a dropper left over from my

last pheromone bottle and I was thinking about removing that little plastic cover and using the dropper. Seeing how

NPA is so concentrated, would like 2 or 3 drops be enough without OD'ing? The dabs are a pain in the ass because

I'm not sure how much is coming out each time. It really is a gamble.

puule
08-14-2004, 04:06 PM
With the plastic

insert on. With it off would be a huge overdose and would probably cause a pack of wild dogs to attack you.

Well than I'm an idiot because I took mine off!:blink: :run: I asked the friend I got the NPA from if he had

another insert, but he didn't. Does anyone know where I can get one? or can someone send me one if they have any

lying around. Or can someone think of something I can do instead, I thought about putting some tape over the

opening, but I thought thats not a good idea because of the glue on the tape and not knowing how much would come

out.

Would you think that 1 dab without the insert would be equivelant to 3 dabs with the insert or what?
As I

said before I can't smell the none.

bjf
08-14-2004, 04:11 PM
My understanding was the dabs were

without that plastic thing on, and I think that is the general understanding of people on the board.

puule
08-14-2004, 04:26 PM
My understanding was

the dabs were without that plastic thing on, and I think that is the general understanding of people on the

board.
That's what I thought too, so I took it off. I just wanted to be sure so I asked and BaseB3383

said it would be an overdose. Now I'm confused even more! Well I'm always confused though. Women, pheromones,

life, someone just shoot me already:sad: