PDA

View Full Version : chikara vs soe

bryanm
08-12-2004, 05:53 PM
i am interested in one

of these products and was wondering what the better choice would be in terms of any kind of hits.

now ive

learn that soe is more for social hits but most have likened chikara to have this effect also!!!

i have some

te and i get more physical/sexual contact from that but i was wondering if id get better results adding soe or

chikara.

Im kind of leaning towards chikara at the moment anyone used both chikara and soe at seperate times

to compare the two?

anyone that reads this feel free to mention the frequency or type of hits from

soe/chikara

Friendly1
08-12-2004, 08:22 PM
I think Chikara is a very

sophisticated mix. Quite potent but it seems to work best with people who have been exposed to your pheromone

signature over an extended period of time, or repeated exposures.

BaseB3383
08-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Chikara is great. I've been

experimenting with it for about a week now and I have to say that it not only gets great results as far as relaxing

a crowd and attracting attention, but it also gives me a lift. It's got a little bit of an edge to it like most

-none products but is light enough that it doesn't give you any feelings of being overly aggressive. I've only

experimented with Chikara and NPA once (NPA is basically concentrated TE) and I had some incredible hits with girls

staring and flirting with me. I would recommend Chikara to go with TE any day, but then again, I've never tried

SOE and most people agree it works well also. Good luck with your choice.

a.k.a.
08-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Honestly, you can’t lose whichever

product you chose.
But if I had to pick one over the other...

On it’s own, SOE seems to produce

more pliable, easily arousable, female subjects. So this would be me stand alone product.
I’ve only tried

Chikara + TE a couple of times. Based on this limited experience, the Chikara combo seems to evoke more — and more

intense — hits. Women don’t seem as talkative as with SOE + TE but they seem more attentive, possibly more in

love.
My best experience with this combo was at a yuppie bar after work one day. (I had worn a spray of

Chikara to work and I added two dabs of my "JB bootleg" mix - 3parts TE:7parts APC - after getting off.) A very hot

flight attendant sat next to me & my friend at the bar. My friend tried to create some rapport, but she was merely

polite. I simply complemented her perfume and her face lit up, she moved to my side of the bar and told me about the

flowers that it’s derived from. Within minutes her knee was pressed right against mine and she was using dozens of

touching gestures as we talked (even stroking my hair and touching my face.)

bryanm
08-14-2004, 06:11 PM
the Chikara combo

seems to evoke more — and more intense — hits. )

i uderstood the statment and it sounds very

intriguing i have yet to use soe but have a few packets im eager to try out
but are those supossed to be

negatives or simply blanks for me to fill in with an appropriate word that you couldnt define