PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Perception Feedback!

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-12-2004, 04:49 PM
We strive to remain dynamic in our catering to the customers and cordially request those that have

tried Perception offer feedback on performance of the product. This will help expedite the release of the Platinum

version and ultimately a better product.

Things we are looking for:

Estimated life of applied

dose (how long it lasts)
Impression of scent intensity (how strong the pheromone scent is)
General

impression of fragrance (too weak, masculine, feminine, etc)
Recommendation for pheromone ratio

adjustment

We have already noted the sporadic reports of leaking atomizers during rough shipment and

trust we are hard at work engineering a bullet proof solution. Now the attention has to be focused on refining the

formula for maximum effectiveness...but before we can do that we need feedback!

For those that have tried

Perception keep in mind that we are breaking new ground in delivery of pheromones. The currently available

pheromones have been used in most every possible ratio and blend. If we don't advance the field of pheromones the

choice of products will become rehashed versions merely differing in brand or manufacturer. So who will develop new

products? The answer is YOU and ME. By giving us your feedback we can continue refining Perception and

other products. This is your chance to help make an excellent product even better!

The fundamental questions

are:

Does the extended release of Perception work?
Is the pheromone ratio effective?
Would

you buy Perception again or recommend it to a friend based on the above?

Thank you for your

help!

Bobby

cuddlebear
08-12-2004, 05:28 PM
I will definitely post my

impressions on the product and I will make sure to address all the questions as well :)

happyman
08-13-2004, 02:26 AM
I will

definitely post my impressions on the product and I will make sure to address all the questions as well

:)
Ok I have Perception but only use the unscented version (mainly because the scented stuff leaked all

out before I got it in the mail)
I must say that I have many other pheromone products. I have been trying one

here aand there since the days of Date Mate pheromone cologne so I do have some experience here.
1.Scent is a

little harsh and sharp even in the unscented form

2.!YES! the scent stays there and you can smell the pheros

on yourself all day! No doubt. I cannot beleif it stays as it does only with a water mix? That part you definately

did very well on. That impressed me. It stays there almost indefinately 10, 12 hours later no problem, hell even 14.

It is there until you wash that area and it is there with decent potency even after 10-12 hours.

3. It has

Spark! No doubt. It has alot of sexual stimuli to it. I have recieved blatent strong hits. It has much more sex than

SOE. Although I have been using the two at the same time and it seems to do well.

4. It has a musky, sharper

pheromone scent. Very musky. It almost feels heated or something. No exaggeration.

5. I use just one spray on

the chest and I rub it in some although I do not know if I should because it is not designed like normal cologne. It

is meant to sit on top. Does rubbing it in some matter? It doesn't seem to with me.

6. I use it like every

three days or so. It makes you more confident but watch it can make you a little mad? I think.

7. It seems

all women smell it. They look and act different around you than normal.

8. I have not had a chance to try it

in the club but I bet it is killer.

9. My hits have been strong. Stronger than any other pheromone cologne. I

guess it just suites me for that. More so than others. Although I liked Pheros and the concept although it makes me

a little tired.

8. I am male, 33 years old, single.

That is my experience with it. Thanks

alot.

HappyMan

happyman
08-13-2004, 02:29 AM
We

strive to remain dynamic in our catering to the customers and cordially request those that have tried Perception

offer feedback on performance of the product. This will help expedite the release of the Platinum version and

ultimately a better product.

Estimated life of applied dose (how

long it lasts)
General impression of

fragrance (too weak, masculine, feminine, etc)
Recommendation for pheromone ratio adjustment

We

have already noted the sporadic reports of leaking atomizers during rough shipment and trust we are hard at work

engineering a bullet proof solution. Now the attention has to be focused on refining the formula for maximum

effectiveness...but before we can do that we need feedback!

For those that have tried Perception keep in mind

that we are breaking new ground in delivery of pheromones. The currently available pheromones have been used in

most every possible ratio and blend. If we don't advance the field of pheromones the choice of products will

become rehashed versions merely differing in brand or manufacturer. So who will develop new products? The

answer is YOU and ME. By giving us your feedback we can continue refining Perception and other products. This

is your chance to help make an excellent product even better!

The fundamental questions

are:

Would

you buy Perception again or recommend it to a friend based on the above?

Thank you for your

help!

Bobby

The unscented is Strong. Very musky. You can't miss it.
The ratio is

effective for sexual stimuli for sure but I may want to add something that makes you a little more at ease with

it.

InternationalPlayboy
08-13-2004, 11:22 AM
I've had perception

for over a week now. I've used it mainly at work and one afternoon of shopping. Have not had the opportunity to try

it in a social situation yet. Given that, I will answer what questions I can at this time.

Estimated life of applied dose (how long it

lasts)

Applied before work, approximately 4:30 AM each day. First three days, I used the

fragrance supplied with the product. This week I used an alcohol based fragrance, Ralph Lauren Silver

Romance.

In days I used it with the supplied fragrance, they both seemed to last until I arrived home around

5:00 PM and washed it off.

With the alcohol based cologne I tried applying it two different ways. The first

way was applying the cologne directly on top of the pheromone, after the mone had dried. The two mingled and the

scent of the cologne seemed to change to a more funky, but real pleasant smell as the day progressed. Again, it

seemed to last all day.

After reading the suggestion at the forum to apply an alcohol based cologne next to

the pheromone application, yesterday, I sprayed the Perception mones on either side of my neck (1 spray each side)

and 3 sprays of the RL Silver on my neck, stomach, and chest. The fragrance seemed to fade away several hours before

work ended but I could smell the mones until I washed them off at home.

Impression of

scent intensity (how strong the pheromone scent is)

The pheromone scent is noticable to me,

but no where as strong as The Edge is.

General impression of fragrance (too weak,

masculine, feminine, etc)

I really like the fragrance! Don't see any needed changes in the

formula. The spray seems quite large for the amount of fragrance supplied though, and I can see a drop in fluid

level in the bottle with just one spray. Again, I want to comment that I would like to see the scent offered alone

as a refill, it's that good.

adjustment

Am not experienced enough with mixes to make recommendations

here.

I think so. As

I said above, I can smell the scent late in the afternoon, even after sweating. I assume that the pheromone release

is happening the same way.

Not

having worn it in any social situations yet, I can't comment fully. I do feel a feeling of well being when wearing

it and people seem respectful when I wear it. I've only had one blatant hit from a woman so far, that was in a

bookstore last Friday. I was getting disappointed to see no reaction from the few women there, but they were with

their spouses or SOs. But then, one girl, In her mid 20s of average looks and a bit overweight walked between me and

the book shelves I was looking at a couple of times. Then at the Starbucks counter as I was waiting for my drink,

she again passed me, walking between me and the counter. There was no line, but she had entered through the exit

instead of the entrance to get to the cashier and commented about doing so as she excused herself and passed me. I

just kind of ignored her and noticed out of the corner of my eye she turned to look at me when I didn't react to

her passing.

Would you buy Perception again or recommend it to a friend based on the

above?

Truthfully, at this point, Chikara is still my #1 product. But I think there is

potential with Perception. I would recommend it to others, after Chikara and I do think I would buy it again. I do

like it better than a straight none product like TE or NPA. I don't notice the self-consciousness or impatience I

seem to get when wearing Edge or NPA. I am much more comfortable wearing Perception than with those two.

I

have a big month planned in October, so I plan to give Perception a good workout. A week in San Diego, then perhaps

a business trip to Phoenix the week after for a couple of days of school, then an Alice Cooper concert at the

Arizona state fair in Phoenix the Sunday following the class.

The school thing is "iffy" right now, but I

plan to make the San Diego trip and the Alice Cooper concert and will be wearing Perception during those

times.

I think you do have a good product here. And I'm impressed with your participation at the forum to

get feedback and help people with Perception's application.

Holmes
08-13-2004, 11:32 AM
The

school thing is "iffy" right now, but I plan to make the San Diego trip and the Alice Cooper concert and will

be wearing Perception during those times.

Nice.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
08-13-2004, 07:14 PM
First, Alice Cooper

rocks and it's nice to see fellow old school rockers on here :)

So, the time extended release is definitely

working but can anyone estimate the length of duration? 10 hours? 12 hours?

As for the fragrance, I'll see

if I can get a few hundred bottles over to Bruce so he can use them for free promotions.

Bobby

cuddlebear
08-14-2004, 03:09 PM
I'm hoping to get mine on

Monday and be able to start field testing Tuesday :)

And of course I'll report whatever happens :)

upsidedown
08-14-2004, 06:31 PM
I just got mine today but

haven't had a chance to field test it yet. But, as far as the scented portion of it, I really like it a lot.

It's very nice, but subtle. Not nearly as overpowering as some products.

In theory I like the ratios of nol,

none, and rone you've put in this product. I'll just start field testing to see about results now.

Freakboy2000
08-14-2004, 07:24 PM
I dunno whats wrong with

me, but I can't smell a dang thing with it. I feel like I could put a gallon on and not smell it. I wish I could

tell if it was lasting a long time but for me its impossible.
Its kind of hard to tell if the attention I'm

getting from the opposite sex is from the mones, I've been wearing it at work for a few days but things seems about

the same. Tonight I'm going out to party with it so we'll see how things go. Wish me luck.

belgareth
08-15-2004, 04:58 AM
Recieved mine yesterday. Lost

about 30 percent of volume in the scent bottle but the mones didn't leak. It looks like the leak may have come

from the seal where the bottle joins the spray head rather than from the sprayhead itself. Nice smell.

I'm

leaving on vacation tomorrow and will try it while traveling. Let you know when I return.

BDC_Concepts
08-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Great Feedback thus far.

Keep it coming!

dasentini
08-17-2004, 12:31 AM
Things we are looking

for:

Estimated life of applied dose (how long it lasts)
Impression of scent intensity (how

strong the pheromone scent is)
General impression of fragrance (too weak, masculine, feminine,

etc)

1)I know that it lasted atleast 6

hours.

2)I couldn't smell any "scent" to the pheromones.

3)The scent is nice not wow. I don't think

it's neither too weak or too strong. A little sensual. Can't think of anything to compare it to.
(4)I think

it's a good ratio. If to make any alternative adjustment i would go with 2 -none: and 1: 1 with the -nol or -rone

if to change anything. But the current ratio is ok.

The fundamental questions are:

Does the

extended release of Perception work?
Would you buy Perception again or

recommend it to a friend based on the above?

Thank you for your help!

Bobby[/QUOTE]

1)

yes

2) yes

3) I believe I will definately buy it again and would recommend it.

InternationalPlayboy
08-17-2004, 06:34 AM
I've noticed

something in the last few days. I'm a pretty hairy guy and when I use Perception on the upper chest area, even

after scrubbing with a brush and antibacterial/deodorant soap, I can still catch whiffs of the pheromones the next

morning. I was wondering, though Perception is designed to prevent absorption by the skin, would that be true also

with hair? Or do I just need to sand my chest more? :) (And I'm not going to go with this modern fad of removing

all body hair. Too much maintenance. Not to mention that I think with my body, I'd look worse bare chested than

with hair.)

some808guy
08-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Just got perception and NPA

in the mail today, will try it out later and see what happens. Considering a newbie to this whole pheros stuff,

I'll probably end up screwing myself over by OD-ing on the stuff. Wish me luck... I'll post if something

interesting happens later.

By the way Bobby, Perception came in today without any leaks or problems so I guess

thats a good start. The scent that comes with it is actually pretty good. Would you recommend using that scent with

perception because your tests proved it to be more effective combined? or its just purely a cover scent? Thanks...

-Bryan

ManBeast
08-17-2004, 07:17 PM
Just use 1-2 sprays of the

pheromones in perception and cover however you want (2 sprays of the fragrance is PLENTY) for a first run, NPA is

powerful and deserves mucho respect.

MB

some808guy
08-19-2004, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the tip MB,
I did

that yesterday for my first trial, I didn't really expect much since I have totally no experience with these

things.
Well... expectation was met and nothing did happen :D
I used 2 sprays of perception on my neck, I didn't

catch the pheromone scent as the day progressed probably because I wasnt really paying attention and other factors

may have come into play such as people smoking or other peoples cologne. But I definitely smelled it when I got home

which means it does last that long.

So I guess for now, all I can answer to Bobby is his first question about

the time release and the answer is yes... the timed release does work.

I'm pretty sure I still need to find out

the most effective application for me, if anyone has ideas, I would sure appreciate them. I have tried looking for

info in this forum, but its either the info I'm looking for is not here... or I'm just too sleepy already :) LoL

Anyways, for everyones info... I'm male, 24 and 100% chinese, about 180lbs. 5'6" 1/2 (yes, there is a 1/2 inch

right there! heeheehee) :)

How should I use NPA? I also tried NPA today, just 2 dabs and wiped it on my wrist

and neck, then covered up with my cover scent. Still nothing, should I try going to Borders or something so that I

have more "test subjects"? No offense to the ladies in this forum :)

-Bryan

Jazsy4
08-20-2004, 02:08 PM
I have Perception since it's release........recieved it in good shape without any noticable

leakage. Funny thing happened to me today.

I've only used about 6 sprays so far....haven't been in many

situations other than work... I work in and operating room...in surgery........so we're pretty covered up with

masks and all. The few times I've worn it...I Applied two sprays ..then singles... I've found the scent lasts all

day....a good 10 hrs. Quite fragrant...and when it gets under your mask.....forghetahboutit....it can be

overwhelming . (Once at work-two sprays and once out to a few stores-two sprays before I tried single sprays) Again

not really having the opportunity to judge the effects....but nothing noticable....yet. Though with 5 sprays of

Chikara .....even in the operating room ... I've seen noticable results. So I need to figure out how much to

apply....then adding the cover scent.

Anyway..the bottle has remained upright thus far on the counter at

home.....today I put it in a separate small well padded comparment of my lunch kit.....in the front pouch....to take

to work. It being in the container that it is .....I had no fear of breakage.

Looking at the bottle...with the

crimps around it....the thought never crossed my mind... unlike Chikara and other cologne bottles I have ....that

the nozzle is SCREWED ON !! Unbeknowst to me...Somehow the screw cap was loose.... I haven't been handling

it....Can't figure how.

I generally stand my bag up in the refrigerator...but today, of all days... due to

lack of space... I placed it on it's side. Bad move...very bad move...I didn't check till the end of the

day.....and when I opened the pouch to share with a coworker......much to my surprise the container was

wet....bewildered I examined it closer... looking for where it might be leaking. Moving it around ...it is then I

discovered this unfortunate SCREW ON fact. Sadly I lost about 2/3 of my Perception!:sick: :( :sad: Shit happens I

guess..I learned a valuable lesson. Too bad...

Perhaps I'm not wearing enough....but I can really smell the

mones ...so I hesitate to up the quantity....fearing an OD. I'm 47 and probably could stand upping my none levels

but even with a cover scent.......I find it strong.

So anyone having a problem with leakage....check to see

that the nozzle is screwed on tightly. Thanks

Jazsy4
08-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Coincidentally..........If I

happen to notice an unusal amount of doting over my Eddie Bauer lunch bag.....I'll be sure to let you know. Though

with 2/3 of the bottle in it........It's sure to be an OD:LOL:

bjf
08-20-2004, 02:48 PM
If this thing screws off, has anyone

tried dabbing perception? Or would bacteria contamination be a problem?

sikdogg
08-20-2004, 09:58 PM
Just got mine in today... can't

wait to try it out. I've been using mostly Chikara so i want to see how Perception compares. Will post my

experiences soon.

ManBeast
08-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Estimated life of applied dose (how long it lasts)
Impression of scent intensity (how

strong the pheromone scent is)
General impression of fragrance (too weak, masculine, feminine,

etc)
Is the

pheromone ratio effective?

above?
Life: I'd say 10-12 hours before it becomes very hard if not impossible to detect on skin,

on clothing it lasts longer. Keep in mind I sweat a LOT.

Pheromone scent is not very noticable, I have to almost

be "smelling for it" in order to actually notice it before I put the cover on, afterwards I can't notice it.

I

really dig the scent... very clean and not uber-fancy, but not trashy... Sorry for being so vague, but I think that

it is aweesome! :D

Can't comment.

Yes.

Very.

Yes, and yes.

MB

a.k.a.
08-22-2004, 11:08 PM
Day 1
I started with one

full spray to the chest.
The “spray” was more like a blast. It seemed to deliver about twice the volume of

the Edge dispenser. The product performed as advertised however. At first I smelled heavy pheromone fumes, but after

a few minutes the smell was pretty subtle.
So I tried to spray a small amount of cover scent, but that came out

in a burst as well.
Also the perfume didn’t seem to disperse as well as the pheromone spray. I waited about 15

minutes for it to dry, but it just turned into a syrupy little splotch. So I tried to gently spread it around, put

my shirt on, and went to a Whole Foods supermarket.
As I was walking towards the enterance a lady (mid thirties)

with a clipboard (probably doing surveys) started to approach me and seemed about to say something. I smiled and she

just froze there, with her mouth ready to form the “h” sound, as I walked past her.
Pretty funny, but

this was just the start of my DIHL’s. There was the elderly lady that stared at me as I got my shopping basket. A

tall blond girl that froze up when I tried to pick out a bag of coffee. A little boy, walking with his father, that

stopped to stare at me in the produce section. A lady that couldn’t get her words out at one of the sample stands.

Two girls that stopped talking just to stare at me in the cereal section. And the girl standing behind me at the

check out line.
I didn’t get many smiles. Just lots of “excuse me’s” and people stepping out of my way like

I was armed and dangerous.
After that I rushed home and took a quick shower. The stuff came right

off.

Day 2
I tried to give myself a partial spray on the chest, and seemed to get something about the

size of an Edge dosage. The cover scent came out in a big splotch once again.
My first stop was a coffee

shop and the vibes seemed pretty good this time around. The girls behind the counter seemed extra cheerful and the

barista seemed extra polite. I felt encouraged and struck up a conversation with a lady (mid thirties, nice legs,

kind of cute) that was working on a crossword puzzle. She seemed a bit nervous at first, but things got better after

I broke the ice. She said that she’d noticed me at the coffee shop before and figured that I was some kind of artist

or musician. (I wish.) Turns out she’s a history professor, so I didn’t have to fake any interest in her. We had a

nice conversation and she was visibly disappointed when I said I had to go. So I invited her to my Labor day party

and she perked right up. (Let’s see what happens when she meets my girl friend.)
Next stop was a bike shop

that was advertising a clearance sale. There wasn’t a single female in the place but the salesmen where very nice

and respectful.
I felt good about my dosage so I kept the stuff on when I went to pick up my gf for a

matinee.
She figured out I was wearing pheromones right away. She liked the scent but didn’t seem to be

particularly turned on or off. And she wasn’t cuddly when we got to the theater.
After that we stopped for

ice cream and the girl behind the counter struck me as somewhat nervous.
So I started to think that maybe my

dosage was still a bit too much. No real negative results just a subtle vibe that I had to keep projecting my charm

at all times ot avoid the “lone wolf” effect.
But I still got laid, so I’m not

complaining.

Estimated life of applied dose (how long it

lasts)

General impression of

fragrance (too weak, masculine, feminine, etc)

adjustment

Is the pheromone ratio

effective?

above?

* over 12 hours
* relatively subtle considering the volume
* nice all purpose scent,

lasts a long time
* maybe half the Androsterone and 25% more Androstenol (Rone gives me a sort of authoritarian

aura. Nol makes me a fun guy.)
* dunno
* yes
* probably (I like the easy clean up), but I would DEFINITELY

buy it if it dispensed Chikara sized sprays

Flash1
04-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Yep will start using my

perception next week then I will keep you posted.

Watcher
04-13-2005, 07:53 PM
If you dont keep the atomiser

upright the original ones leak. ABleit slowly im assuming the next shipment will be fixed.

goodguy
04-14-2005, 01:39 AM
I got the gold version. The

pheromones and scent leaked considerably in delivery. The spray shoots out in streams instead of sprays. I think the

only problem is with the atomizers.

Lasted 11 hours or so.

Puts women in a really good mood for me, but

nothing sexual. Almost as if it were androstenol. I'd keep the current ratio because I personally will start

applying a none heavy product next to the perception application points.

I enjoy the cool masculine scent a lot,

and it also lasts a long time.

thr3shold
04-14-2005, 01:16 PM
I have the unscented edge

spray and perception. I sprayed shots of both onto some paper and smelled them every 10-15 minutes for two hours.

I could always smell the perception and never the edge, but after I smelled the perception the first time I

couldn't smell it again unless I gave my nose a break. I can smell the pheros in perception easily on me all day

unless I do a good cover up job. Apparently I can't smell rones which would explain the odorless edge. When I

got my perception in the mail (two weeks ago) there was some leakage in both bottles, but only a little. I'm still

a newbie at this and haven't gotten any hits from anything yet.

Traggard
04-15-2005, 12:50 AM
The fragrance lasts for about

10 hours or so which is good in my opinion. The intensity of it is just right, what needs to be increased is the

amount. As I posted earlier, the fragrance bottle is empty when the mone bottle is still half full.

The

extended release seems to be working. However, the results seem to be very inconsistent. My guess is that the

majority of the female population use contraceptive pills which lessen the effect of the mones. I.e. perception

seems to be working better on young women or older ones, not those in their 20s and 30s who typically uses

contraceptive pills.

For adjustment of the ratio: Lessen the amount of none and increase the amount of nol. I

really wish there were a product that had about 5 times as much nol as it had none.

Rbt
04-17-2005, 11:19 AM
I just finished a 2-week test run of

Perception and sorry to say I got no results/reactions. I have however seem to be having problems with the spray

head and dosage. The volume of product I get seems pretty small in comparison to a Chikara spray, but maybe that's

what it's supposed to be? Doesn't seem to spray very well. Have tried both with and without a cover scent, and in

amounts ranging from 1 to 4 sprays.

And yes, I discovered the "screw-on" nature of the atomizer when I first

tried to remove the cap and the whole bottle pulled out of the base. Was very slightly loose but not enough to

leak.

Leakage in shipment was confined to a small amount of the cover scent container.

Of the four products

I have tested in the past 6 weeks (near end of Feb thru mid April 2005) SOE and Chikara have both produced possible

positive results. Adding some NPA to those (eg one drop or even less) have given me some possible negative results

(nervousness/defensiveness). Perception has given me zip. Am moving on to test AE for next couple of weeks.

My

stats: Male, 50's.

Gegogi
04-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Maybe you need to clean the spray

head. Soak it in alcohol and spray until shoots clean. Most of my atomizers need occasional maintenance.

Watcher
04-17-2005, 01:27 PM
RBT youre a case in point some of

the products work some give you neg feedback and others dont do much at all. - its good to see though that SOE and

chikara do work - therefore keep em coming

thr3shold
04-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Any chance of getting single

mones with the special perception delivery polymer? The best thing about perception is the zero build up and long

release. Single mone delivery would allow fine tuning a great combo like perception.

Watcher
04-18-2005, 12:37 AM
could try the chem set thr3shold

if we dont get a single mone compound wit hperception - you could try adding the chem set to the fragrencee of that

comes with perception

InternationalPlayboy
04-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Any

chance of getting single mones with the special perception delivery polymer? The best thing about perception is the

zero build up and long release. Single mone delivery would allow fine tuning a great combo like

perception.

I just brought this post (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=159385)

back to the top. BJF started it to try to persuade BDC Concepts, the manufacturers of Perception to offer their

polymer breakthrough as a non-pheromone "cologne extender." The best thing to do is place your opinion here. I

finally voted yes on it today.

Rbt
04-18-2005, 03:53 PM
Maybe you need to

clean the spray head. Soak it in alcohol and spray until shoots clean. Most of my atomizers need occasional

maintenance.
Hmm. Will check it out. It was a recently ordered atomizer, hadn't been sitting around I

hope, and I have only used the stuff about a dozen times total. Never did seem to work right IMO. Might take a

chance and transfer some to a different atomizer and see what happens. I just started my AE tests so it will be a

while before I re-test Peception. Stay tuned.
Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

jollysnowdevil
04-20-2005, 07:33 PM
i am a bartender and i

have been testing different mones for the last 2 years now. perception is #1. soe second. anyway perception lasts a

good 12 + hours. 1 spray works consistent for me. get better atomizers that spray the proper dose consistently. i

cant smell the mones at all really. only time was when my first order leaked than it had moderate scent. the cover

scent is great. goes perfect with perception. in fact sell that seperately or at least in a bigger bottle. i need

like 10 of those fragrance bottles to last with one bottle of mones. with the mone/cover combo im smelling myself

all day long.
DUDES AND DUDDETTES HERE IS WHAT YOU DO. keep the mone ratio, keep the cover scent the

same, keep them in seperate bottles, give more cover scent or sell seperately, FIX THE ATOMIZERS, GIVE ALL OF YOUR

LOYAL CUSTOMERS ONE PLATINUM RELEASE FREE!! the extended release works. ive bought again am buying again tonight

and will buy again in the future. besides i have to buy two to at least use the scent for a while. i would wear the

scent with no moes

NaughtieGirl
04-21-2005, 05:03 AM
I just brought this

post (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=159385) back to the top. BJF started it to try to persuade BDC Concepts, the manufacturers of Perception to offer

their polymer breakthrough as a non-pheromone "cologne extender." The best thing to do is place your opinion here. I

finally voted yes on it today.
I would love that as well. There are far fewer women's products/reviews

out, and I'm getting to the point where I would like to make my own mix based on my personality and my specific

situation. Either offering the extender without pheromones, or allowing us to order a one of a kind, made to order

formula would be great!

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
04-22-2005, 08:46 AM
Before releasing the

matrix as a standalone product the formulation had to be tweaked just a bit.

For starters, each batch has to

be hand synthesized by myself. I have both a bachelor and master's degree in Chemistry but unfortunately do not

have a laboratory with the needed equipement to synthesize, purify, and assay the batch. Hence, I have to travel an

hour up the road and "rent a lab" that does have the equipment. This is a very pricey requirement.

Also, the

raw material reagents are not the cheapest to purchase. We don't settle for technical grade anything so the extra

charges for USP/NF sure add up.

Over the past few months that we've been off the boards the team has

consulted several process chemists that specialize in polymer chemistry (I specialize in physical chemistry or the

"math behind the molecules"). The feedback from them has allowed us to streamline the synthesis as well as fine

tune the formulation to capitalize on the characterstics that make it so attractive for pheromone use: the extending

properties.

The short story is that we can make it better, faster, and cheaper which will translate to more

cost and performance effective component for our products. In light of our breakthrough the option to offer the

matrix for ancillary use (as a standalone product) is much easier to accomodate. :) Stay tuned for details...

Bobby

Lorenzo_91
01-19-2006, 03:48 AM
Is there truly no build up

with this product? :wave:

Icehawk
01-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, its practically

impossible. Ive heard of someone having their bottle contaminated after a while, but with the gel packs there is

nothing you can do to make it go bad. Ive tinkered with armpit applications but the conversion was horrible, but

this stuff works there and on the crotch area like a charm.:thumbsup:

Rbt
01-23-2006, 03:10 PM
I see it's been about 9 months

since they said to stay tuned for an update. Would be nice to get one one of these days. I have an interest in the

matrix stuff. The pheromone product itself has given me next to ziltch.

Icehawk
01-23-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm guessing they're busy with

the business/research aspect. Time will tell. As for the hit wise, up your dosage! As stated in other Perception

threads, the gell pack releases at 1/4 the average alcohol based product. That means that you need to up the dosage

4 times but the product itself lasts 4 times longer. Also elsewere, Pongo stated that body temperature seems to

matter as well. Tinker around I guess.:think::thumbsup:

Pongo
01-23-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm not much into rumors but Ill

pass this one along with a bit of salt,... They may be outa buiness.

InternationalPlayboy
01-24-2006, 06:34 AM
I'm

not much into rumors but Ill pass this one along with a bit of salt,... They may be outa

buiness.

Veddy interdesting. After reading this, I checked their website and saw that it has changed.

There used to be a direct link to Love Scent as the sole distributor of Perception. Now there is no mention at all.

Instead,

Where to Purchase Perception Pheromone Cologne Spray:

Coming soon: available direct

from the manufacturer! An online store for purchasing BDC Concept products will allow customers to purchase

Perception, Perception Gels Packs, our proprietary polymer matrix, and also fragrance.

I remember

that recently one of the moderators deleted a link someone made to their site in a thread about pheromone candles.

It surprised me at the time as I had linked to the same page before with no problem.

"Curiouser and

curiouser."

Icehawk
01-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Get Bruces word on it I

guess.:hammer:

traderneil
01-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Las Vegas Nv 1/24/06 1:10 PM PMT:

Traderneil...while the packaging of the perception product is

very nice, I find that the formula does not work at all for me. The consistancy of the product is too watery,so it

runs and drips.
This would be of little concern to me if it worked,but even a full packet gets me no results. In a

previous post I suggested that the formula may only work for people in the 20-30 year old range, which I base only

on the posts that I see on this website.

Even Realm for men works very well for me,as does almost all the other

products that I have used from L/S, I wish you could tweak this formula to work for everybody.

InternationalPlayboy
01-24-2006, 03:54 PM
I'm 46, the spray

worked for me somewhat, though I'm more partial to Chikara. I got the most blatant DIHL I've ever received with

the Perception spray, her mouth was almost hanging open. And there's one woman at work that when I wore it, was

always touching me and standing closer than she did on non-Perception days. I don't care for the gel at all

though.

What I liked most about the spray was ease of application and the benefit of scent extension. The gel

is just too messy, in my opinion. I still have a good bit of the spray left. I've put it aside to try some of the

other new products Bruce keeps coming out with. Thinking of the woman at work while typing this, I was thinking

that I should use it again. But if it's the last of its kind, maybe I should hold onto it instead.

Pongo may

be onto something about the body heat angle. I live in the Arizona desert and have a tendency to sweat a lot. That

may help to disperse the mones that are trapped in the polymer matrix.

IF BDC is still in business and they

ever release their final version, I probably won't jump to buy it now. I'm just not a fan of the gels. I am still

interested in the polymer matrix as a stand alone release though. But I would much prefer that in a spray than a

gel.

InternationalPlayboy
01-24-2006, 06:36 PM
In

a previous post I suggested that the formula may only work for people in the 20-30 year old range, which I base only

on the posts that I see on this website.

I should mention that the woman mentioned above is somewhere

around 22-25 years old.

jose
01-25-2006, 09:47 AM
When it comes to the Perception spray

it gets a failing grade (F). I purchased one of the first batch that when online at lovescent, of course there was a

leaking problem and the spray was empty with a little bit of the Cologne in the other, but it was replaced a few

days later thanks to Bruce. Tried it for about a month, different applications, at different social events and

situations, had no noticeable results. Then other new products came out and I just left it on the shelf, won't even

waste my time with the gel packs. Kind of disappointing because Perception could have been the next big advancement

in Pheromone products.

tounge
01-25-2006, 11:32 AM
I too am very disappointed with

Peception. Tried the spray and now have the gels. I have put this in the Pherlure catagory. Weak product and dubious

marketing.

And I'm not talking about how L-S marketed the product. But, rather BDC Concepts. They are now

nowhere to be found. But when the product first came out, they were posting all the time to promote it.

MOBLEYC57
01-25-2006, 12:45 PM
I too am very

disappointed with Peception. Tried the spray and now have the gels. I have put this in the Pherlure catagory. Weak

product and dubious marketing.

And I'm not talking about how L-S marketed the product. But, rather BDC

Concepts. They are now nowhere to be found. But when the product first came out, they were posting all the time to

promote it.

Since there are those that have the Pgels and they're not working for you ... you might as

well change your dosage to a whole pack placed nicely on body parts showing (neck, head, face, throat, top of

hands). Fer those of you that have TE mixed with a nice smelling 'longe, omit the throat/top of chest, back of

neck, and bottom of the yer wrist with Pgel; that's where you spray your mixture. If that doesn't work ... :rant:

I'm reserving all rights to be wrong! :thumbsup:

tounge
01-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Since there are

those that have the Pgels and they're not working for you ... you might as well change your dosage to a whole pack

placed nicely on body parts showing (neck, head, face, throat, top of hands). Fer those of you that have TE mixed

with a nice smelling 'longe, omit the throat/top of chest, back of neck, and bottom of the yer wrist with Pgel;

that's where you spray your mixture. If that doesn't work ... :rant:

I'm reserving all rights to be

wrong! :thumbsup:

Mobley, are you saying that the Preception has worked for you? If so put the

magic formula in plain speak.

Icehawk
01-25-2006, 08:37 PM
He's basically sayn....

USE

MORE:blink:

Till you get the results you are looking for...:hammer:

tounge
01-25-2006, 09:01 PM
He's basically

sayn....

USE MORE:blink:

Till you get the results you are looking

for...:hammer:

Yah. How does the Edge fit in to the equation?

MOBLEYC57
01-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Mobley, are you

saying that the Preception has worked for you? If so put the magic formula in plain speak.

Nope! But

after Icehawks post, and all the post on body language, I spray a shot of TE:cologne mix on top of both hands, my

neck's pulse points and covered it with Perception gel; put some on my cheeks; and the back of my neck until the

pack was used up. Then I sprayed my chest/neck area with the spray. Definitely an OD my most people's standards. In

a place that I frequent, there's this 20something young lady, and if the body language experts are correct about

the pupils dilating, all you can see is pupil. No, she's not afraid of me, and always speaks, smiles, and make sure

she says hello. And yes, I've made double sure that her pupils are not always dilated. Whenever I want to try a mix

or mone, I go there ... yes I'm bad, I use her as my monerator (her eyes tells me if I'm on to something). Right

or wrong ... I don't know. If it worked you asked me ... I say yes, but who knows. :blink: Whaddayous think?

:sick:

tounge
01-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Me thinks you are using way too

much product to get such a small reaction from one subject.

However, I reserve the right to be wrong:D

MOBLEYC57
01-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Me thinks you are

using way too much product to get such a small reaction from one subject.

However, I reserve the right to be

wrong:D

You're right, but at least I know something is working, yes? :thumbsup:

tounge
01-25-2006, 10:02 PM
You're right, but

at least I know something is working, yes? :thumbsup:

I don't know. My thinking is that a

product(s) has to work on a consistant basis and on a variety of people, for me to consider it effective and worht

the time and expense. Again however, your milage may very:D BTW, how do you like my Mobleyisms?

Icehawk
01-26-2006, 11:37 AM
You're obviously not getting

the result you want with a product, so you put it away?:nono: If it's going to sit in a corner, might as well use

all up and go crazy. Experiment, you knever know what will happen. Didnt do anything for me at first personally, so

I tinkered around till I got the response I was looking for. THats for any product, not jsut Perception.

Rbt
01-29-2006, 09:32 AM
Some further comments though some

may be repeats:

I've usually only used one or two sprays of liquid Perception. I really don't like loading

stuff on. the "extender" part seems to work,the pheromone formulation doesn't.

I was using 1/2 gel packet with

no results. The one possible "reaction" I got (in the form of a comment about my perceived age) was on a day I

decided to use a whole packet, so maybe more is indeed necessary. But I agree the stuff is too watery, and that, in

combination with the added expense of having to use multiple packets, starts to put the whole product out of the

range of practiacllity. Especially when I think I can see results with only a couple drops of something like AE or a

spray or two of Chikara.

Also: maybe temperature/humidity *may* have something to do with it, as the latest

(and sorta only) reaction was on my last Florida visit, not my usual up north abode, although temps were rather cool

(Tampa area).

I've also seen some comments elsewhere that have not been overly flattering about BDC. But such

can be found for almost any company or product. I have noticed there hasn't been much of a change to the BDC

website. I can find NO mention of the gel product or the "Platinum" release. Just the same stuff they had up almost

a year ago about the Gold release spray. And as many of us have noticed, they have not posted on this forum for some

time. Odd if they were continuing to promote interest in their products to a darn good target audience. BDC has also

yet to answer any of the emails I've sent them via thir website. I start to wonder if the good deal Bruce recently

got on the boxes of packets may not have been an inventory clearance sale before the company pulls the plug. Just

speculation.

I know I won't be ordering the Perception pheromone product again personally. The "extender"

matirx would have been nice as a stand-alone.

tounge
01-29-2006, 09:51 AM
It is the most ineffective product

that I have ever used. I have tried the full pack treatment. I really think the stuff is just water. I don't even

get the gamey smell on me like I do after I use every other product. That usually happens after about 10-12 hours

after application. I may get a pack of this stuff checked out, if my lab director pal at the Uni can pull it off. I

have no faith in BDC or the product.

However, if the stuff magically starts to work for me, than I will

happily retract my comments.

bruce801
03-08-2006, 11:50 AM
I have been using Perception

frequently for about 1.5 yrs now with good results. I am 6'3'', 170 lbs, dark hair, blue eyes, very slightly

chubby and very slightly muscular with boyish face. Average looks. I am developing more and more "game" by the

day. Two sprays is my limit unless in a smokey bar or similar setting, then I use three small ones. They go on my

throat/neck/chest area and maybe a small one on my forearms. Four sprays has gotten me occasional strong hits, but

generally seems to put me in the OD range or gives no apparent results. Usually I notice the best hits in the first

three to six hours after application, though certain chicks respond 8+ hours after, like maybe it's weakening to

their "hit range". Almost every time I notice either very small hits from lots of girls (like good body language)

or get the occasional massive hit (like blatant sexual come-ons being verbalized or being grabbed and kissed), never

in between. One trick I have used with surprising success while wearing Perception with girls who are obviously

into me is to "order" them to kiss me (politely but firmly), then point to my mouth. Perception smells about like

water to me, but I am unable to really detect the scent of any phero product I've tried. Nobody has mentioned me

smelling like cat piss, ever. The included fragrance is very good if you don't have anything else, but I prefer to

use Chrome by Azzaro or my Amouage samples. I wish I could buy Perception w/o the fragrance. For me at least, I

think Perception would be improved with a TINY TINY bit more -none. I have been too scared to try the strong -none

products extensively so this is just a guess. At the suggestion of others on this site, I don't use regular

deodorant (or soap) on my body, instead I use Pheros by DST. A dab of Pheros in each armpit seems to be a good

combo with two sprays of Perception for me. I notice more and better hits this way. The only thing that would

improve this product (as you already know) is putting it in a bottle that doesn't leak in transit, both in shipping

and when I travel with it in my suitcase. Sorry for the long post, just trying to get my experiences out there.

belgareth
03-08-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm completely in agreement

with Tounge on this. After going through two bottles and a handful of gelpaks of Perception without a single hit, I

gave up on the stuff.

jollysnowdevil
03-08-2006, 01:51 PM
It is the

most ineffective product that I have ever used. I have tried the full pack treatment. I really think the stuff is

just water. I don't even get the gamey smell on me like I do after I use every other product. That usually happens

after about 10-12 hours after application. I may get a pack of this stuff checked out, if my lab director pal at the

Uni can pull it off. I have no faith in BDC or the product.

However, if the stuff magically starts to work for

me, than I will happily retract my comments.

let us know how that test goes if it happens.

i've

been using the spray form for years and i am lucky enough to get good results. but i must say i use it as an all

purpose product not specifically for sexual hits. 1-3 sprays for me. any more than that i admit brings on od

symtpons but its not exactly a heavy none type od.

i messed with the gels for a while before the big specials

went down. my opinion they were definately intriguing but not economical for me. i went as far as wearing 2 full

gels to end up getting the same effect as about 1 1/2 sprays. the gel formula does work differently its not quite

the same.

dont quote me on this but i recall speaking with oscar about it and i believe he mentioned that 1

full gel had slightly less mone content than one spray of the liquid. that conversation was over a year ago so dont

quote me exactly but i do recall thats what made me push my testing to 2 full gels. didnt get much farther as was

simply too expensive.

i did have one strong result from the gel form. i saw a lady friend whom i see for fringe

benefits many times. she always reacted well to me wearing perception. a few days after one said encounter i saw

her again except this time i was wearing the gel as i wanted to test the sexualness of it. the gel did seem to have

a more stronger profound effect on this one women. she took one whiff and went totally nuts ripped my clothes off

almost instantly.

InternationalPlayboy
03-08-2006, 05:51 PM
i do recall thats what made me push my testing to 2 full gels. didnt get much farther as was

simply too expensive.

Man! Messy too!

I saw a little potential with the spray. I get good

results with a coworker who touches me alot when I wear it. Though she's always super friendly, she has never

touched me when I wear other products. Also got a mouth opened DIHL from a woman in the post office with three

sprays. But I had a bit of bad attitude that day and that may have been the reason for the surprise, though I

thought I was keeping it to myself.

The gels on the other hand were just too messy for my tastes. I'm not a

fan of the gel packs in general though, other than the portability and sample factors.

I was going to

question your statement about using the spray version for years, as I was thinking that Perception had only been

introduced around this time last year. But Chemo's original post in this thread is dated August 2004, so I guess

that's close enough to more than one year. :)

I think it's all a moot point though as from BDC Concepts'

lack of participation here for several months, speculation in a thread started by Pongo, and a look at their website

makes me wonder if they have dropped their research.

I am grateful for this thread being pulled up though.

There is a new sushi restaurant in town and the above mentioned coworker (half my age too) suggested we get together

for sushi soon. I think I'll be wearing a spray or two of Perception then.

jollysnowdevil
03-09-2006, 03:53 PM
perception is like

chikara it is either hit or miss for people.

yeah the gels can be messy especially when u need to apply so much

. kinda run out of areas to apply. i felt like i was going to lie on a beach for the day.

last time bdc was here

they were looking for feedback on the gels as they're upcoming platinum release is going to be in gel form so the

current gels are kinda like a trial before they release platinum.

InternationalPlayboy
03-09-2006, 06:45 PM
last time bdc was here they were looking for feedback on the gels as they're upcoming

platinum release is going to be in gel form so the current gels are kinda like a trial before they release

platinum.

Yeah, I was disappointed with that announcement instead of them staying with the spray but

with better atomizers. Maybe with the pump dispenser the gel wouldn't have been so bad to work with. I still think

Perception is a close out here though as direct links to the BDC website have been deleted here in the last few

months and I just got a "cannot find server" page when I just tried to go there through a Yahoo search

link.

Too bad as though Chikara is a more consistent product for me (and my favorite), I had hopes for their

polymer matrix.

BizmanJoe
03-16-2006, 03:15 AM
Hey all.

I actually had

pretty good results with Perception/AE mix. 2-3 drops of AE with 1/3 pack of Perception was definitely a good mix

for me. My base is primarily AE, as I've had such good results with it.

Perception by itself was more like

SOE but more subdued. Fems got close and friendly with one of out of eight getting noticeably turned on, but no

overt responses from any.

MOBLEYC57
03-16-2006, 06:28 AM
Hey all.

I

actually had pretty good results with Perception/AE mix. 2-3 drops of AE with 1/3 pack of

Perception was definitely a good mix for me. My base is primarily AE, as I've had such good results with

it.

Perception by itself was more like SOE but more subdued. Fems got close and friendly with one of out of

eight getting noticeably turned on, but no overt responses from any.

How/where did you apply them, Biz

... separate application spots, or did you cover your AE with Perception? :think:

Thanks! :thumbsup: